Indian national arrested in NWFP: Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
A mountain has been created of a mole hill.
All subsequent statements from India has very clearly stated that any further talks will be only on Pak sponsored terror.

p2prada

A mentally challenged person obviously isn't going to blow up buildings there.
I beg to differ. The people across the border have a natural ability to turn sane people into the ones we always hear on TV.

tharikiran

Country flag
^^^ what do you want ? You want us to come up with you tube video's ?

Rage

DFI TEAM
Salim burhan karji is for sure is a Muslim name. I havnt bring up this Circumcised issue ..

I ain't never said you did.

@ Flint
Dumb and mentally challenged uncircumcised NWFPian?

The plausible truth....with a hint of scathing sarcasm (then again, perhaps not).

I m aware that Pakistan is having Hindus and Sikh population and they are not Indians and are uncircumcized .

That does not address my post in any manner or form, from any angle or perspective whatsoever. My post held that there have been several incidents of Pakistan reporting or having discovered "uncircumcised individuals"- with particular frequency after 26/11- that they have either officially or semi-officially insinuated or that their media has attributed to being Indian (by virtue of the fact that they are a) 'uncircumcised', and were caught, by pakisthanie claims, to be engaging in subversive activity- and therefore most likely to be from across the border; and b) that 97% of Pakistan's population is muslim and is therefore circumcised- or at least supposed to be, suggesting or implying that statistically, they could not be anything other than Indian). Now there has been a spate in the number of these reportings since 26/11- atleast a dozen by my count, almost as if Pakisthan were trying willfully to shift focus from the issue by 'discovering' unmitigated terrorism by India. Are you suggesting we should give credence to these claims? And if we are to 'argue', how are we to do it? Are you suggesting that we have somehow privy to the lives of these esconced, obscure individuals?

So u have problem to debate on such issues .. For what u r afraid ? If such news is posted in Indian News website ,then u should not have any problem

Whoa, hold up there shorty. I ain't afraid of nothin'. So don't go trippin on your berserk trip. The fact that it is "reported on an Indian website" doesn't change the fact that it is in all likelihood pakisthanie propaganda (as you yourself have acknowledged). And how exactly do you propose 'debating' on this issue. Do you have access to national registry records to identify infallibly whether these individuals are Indian or not, or have somehow become acquainted with RAW activities and all of their operatives there.

Is there any rule that such issues cant be debated ?

Again, how do you propose to 'debate' this issue. If you can propose a logical formula to 'debate' this issue other than 'it is' or 'it is not'- by all means, go ahead, report and give publicity to every single pakistanie 'discovery' of "uncircumcized individuals that are Indian".

If you cannot, will you agree to cease posting any more such threads ?

I have not read anywhere that only Defence related things to be discussed in here ..

Did I say "only defence things were to be discussed here". Point out anywhere where I said so. This is a defence forum- as the title clearly indicates. Notwithstanding that its primary function is to discuss issues of a defence-related nature, as a mod will confirm, we also discuss issues of economy and polity that are relevant to our security, stability and geostrategic politics. But that does not mean we should give importance to every single word that emanates out of the mouth of our arch-rival- even if it is reported by an "Indian News website"- especially when it is "PR".

Rage

DFI TEAM
If some members would have understand this thread and answer in a proper way instead of lose and off topic talks , then it would be more easier to expose Pakistani PR .
Yeah G, how you plan to "expose Pakistani PR" ?

You need not be so subtle. Ain't nobody "talking loose and off topic talks", so save it for the resurrection.

Rage

DFI TEAM
I-G is welcome to post here.
If any member has an issue with the "news items" I-G posts, please use the report button to express your reservation with the same. The mods will do as they deem fit.
We also have an option of Ignore, put the member on ignore if you can't digest their "petulant rubbish"
Back to Topic

Brotha,

"Their petulant rubbish" refers to pakistani 'PR' (as IG himself acknowledges), not to the nature of his contribution.

I cannot 'report' a sizable minority of the 272 threads IG has started on this board. We have discussed the issue at the outset, you know that I am not the only one with reservations, and having promised 'action' and a 'word' toc cease and desist, accommadation has been chosen as the perhaps easier path.

You fail to understand the issue at heart. 'Ignoring' is not an option- the problem is not with me 'seeing' his posts, my concern is with this forum becoming a vector for 'Pakistani PR'.

To divert further from the issue on this thread would be undue, but we will have to discuss the issue privately (again) if we do not want to piss off a whole lot of members.

Yours truly,
Rage

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
I ain't never said you did.
i havnt took it off track .

The plausible truth....with a hint of scathing sarcasm (then again, perhaps not).
In this case , the target was an Indian who belongs to minority community , circumcised one according to them it seems.

That does not address my post in any manner or form, from any angle or perspective whatsoever.
Why cant ..If minority is not happy with its establishment in Pakistan then for sure can create problems .

My post held that there have been several incidents of Pakistan reporting or having discovered "uncircumcised individuals"- with particular frequency after 26/11- that they have either officially or semi-officially insinuated or that their media has attributed to being Indian (by virtue of the fact that they are a) 'uncircumcised', and were caught, by pakisthanie claims, to be engaging in subversive activity- and therefore most likely to be from across the border; and b) that 97% of Pakistan's population is muslim and is therefore circumcised- or at least supposed to be, suggesting or implying that statistically, they could not be anything other than Indian). Now there has been a spate in the number of these reportings since 26/11- atleast a dozen by my count, almost as if Pakisthan were trying willfully to shift focus from the issue by 'discovering' unmitigated terrorism by India. Are you suggesting we should give credence to these claims? And if we are to 'argue', how are we to do it? Are you suggesting that we have somehow privy to the lives of these esconced, obscure individuals?

These news are not coming after 26/11 but as soon as the Pashtoons started attacks and Pakistani establishment was trying to link it with both Afghanistan and India. Pakistani Establishment even needs things for its survival against the Talibans and the only think which stuck fears among Pakistanis is RAW . RAW is involved or not its an different issue ..

Whoa, hold up there shorty. I ain't afraid of nothin'. So don't go trippin on your berserk trip. The fact that it is "reported on an Indian website" doesn't change the fact that it is in all likelihood pakisthanie propaganda (as you yourself have acknowledged). And how exactly do you propose 'debating' on this issue. Do you have access to national registry records to identify infallibly whether these individuals are Indian or not, or have somehow become acquainted with RAW activities and all of their operatives there.
Indian government and Pakistan Government can have the records to identify , i m just posting articles provided by Press trust of India .and this doesnt means that PTI is spreading Pakistani PR . U need to change urs outlook instead of over reacting.

Again, how do you propose to 'debate' this issue. If you can propose a logical formula to 'debate' this issue other than 'it is' or 'it is not'- by all means, go ahead, report and give publicity to every single pakistanie 'discovery' of "uncircumcized individuals that are Indian".

If you cannot, will you agree to cease posting any more such threads ?
I m posting that news only which is published in Indian News websites .. if its hard for u with such threads then no need for u to debate on such issues and asking others to stop posting , i cant understand .. If i would not post it , someone else would have posted it .

Yeah G, how you plan to "expose Pakistani PR" ?

You need not be so subtle. Ain't nobody "talking loose and off topic talks", so save it for the resurrection.
I have already did by posting this article . Mentality challenged Indian from MP .doesnt bells rings

I cannot 'report' a sizable minority of the 272 threads IG has started on this board. We have discussed the issue at the outset, you know that I am not the only one with reservations, and having promised 'action' and a 'word' toc cease and desist, accommadation has been chosen as the perhaps easier path.
I know what type of reservations members have here .. i have already noticed it 3 years back , things are still the same . People can try here for action , which can be nothing but ban . If members wants me to leave ,they can say .

You fail to understand the issue at heart. 'Ignoring' is not an option- the problem is not with me 'seeing' his posts, my concern is with this forum becoming a vector for 'Pakistani PR'.
India is having problems which are not related just to Pakistan only and its just an article to which u are making it pakistani pr . U cant stop anyone to post any article .

Indians have to debate about Indian issues be it positive or negative and here its seems posting any negative articles makes Pakistani PR and Pakistani supporter , News are always like this only and we have ours issues , most might be linked to Pakistan but not all . If indians will not discuss these issues which are linked to India and Indians then who will ?here i m talking about those 272 threads

Rage

DFI TEAM
My brother from a different planet,

First learn to speak English cognitively and coherently before engaging in a discussion on an English language defense forum, lest you swirl round the same s*ithole and misapprehend peoples' posts.

i havnt took it off track .

But you're way off track. Circumcision- or not- is integral to this issue. If you think that constitutes "taking it off track", you need to get an educayshun in da railroad bidness, you know what I'm sayin'.

And to rephrase, I said: "I ain't never said you did" to your "I havnt bring up this Circumcised issue", which in your world would mean: "I never said you did".

In this case , the target was an Indian who belongs to minority community , circumcised one according to them it seems.

Irrelevant. Git what I'm sayin is to your incomprehension of Flint's statement. If you don't get it, don't detract.

Why cant ..If minority is not happy with its establishment in Pakistan then for sure can create problems.

Babayonaga, you're beatin up the wrong tree again. And don't split my posts when they ain't meant to be. What you split to answer in the next paragraph speaks directly to "why can't?". The statistical probability of the dozen or so "uncircumcised terrorists" conducting surreptitious activity and espionage on pakistani institutions being pakistani minorities is minuscule.

These news are not coming after 26/11 but as soon as the Pashtoons started attacks and Pakistani establishment was trying to link it with both Afghanistan and India. Pakistani Establishment even needs things for its survival against the Talibans and the only think which stuck fears among Pakistanis is RAW . RAW is involved or not its an different issue ..

Read again. I said: "....with particular frequency after 26/11- that they have either officially or semi-officially insinuated or that their media has attributed to being Indian ...."

Evidently, even highlighting in red does you no good.

Indian government and Pakistan Government can have the records to identify , i m just posting articles provided by Press trust of India .and this doesnt means that PTI is spreading Pakistani PR . U need to change urs outlook instead of over reacting.

Listen bubba, I'm asking if you have access to registry information about the individuals in question. Don't detract from the position. It's obvious that the "Indian government and Pakistan Government can have the records to identify". If you feel you need to convey that, then you need to snap outta it and realize you ain't dealin with fools.

"Over reacting"! Spare me the bullshit. Wasn't it you who accused me of being "scared" and got all over-fuzzy and sensitive at me having pointed out the discrepancies in your post? And don't tell me to "change my outlook" boy. It's wider and more cosmopolitan than you can even begin to fathom.

To rebuke or "debate" Pakistani PR, you must have some information in open intelligence- sensitive information, information that could jeopardize RAW's activities in the neighbouring region- about the individuals in question. Only when you have that, can you establish indubitably whether the individual- or individuals in the other cases- are from India or Pakistan. Furthermore, you have to have independent, verifiable, non-pakistani information on their activities and assets there. Neither you, nor I, nor anybody else can pull that out of our a*se, or else the RAW would be thoroughly incompetent- and you would be aiding in its demise. Have I made myself c'lear !

I m posting that news only which is published in Indian News websites .. if its hard for u with such threads then no need for u to debate on such issues and asking others to stop posting , i cant understand .. If i would not post it , someone else would have posted it .

Again boy, get this into your head: it ain't a problem of me wanting to "debate" this issue or not. It's a problem of: 1) the fact that this issue cannot be "debated" because open-source intelligence is not synonymous with military-political human intelligence; 2) this site acting as a vector for pakistani propaganda through articles like these, which because they cannot be properly rebuked given the information available within the civil community, reinforce Pakistani positions of "Indian terrorism" in Pakistan.

And no, nobody else would go on a "thread-spamming" binge as you have done. And I'll come to it: do you see anyone opening as many threads, in as little time, as you've done? And over every sort of trifle from an "'Oz man jailed for killing Chinese mistaking him for 'Indian'" to civil crime like "youth throwing acid on girls" (tell me, are you going to post every single incident of besmirched love-gone-bad on this forum?).

I have already did by posting this article . Mentality challenged Indian from MP .doesnt bells rings

The only bells that are ringing are yours. Careful about the words you use. Your lack of a proper command of the language of communication on this forum tends to inadvertently put you in a position of supporting pakistan and its facetious claims.

I know what type of reservations members have here .. i have already noticed it 3 years back , things are still the same . People can try here for action , which can be nothing but ban . If members wants me to leave ,they can say .

Listen punk, you know NOTHING about this forum. Got that? You're oversensitive, amateur and ignorant- a potent combination that will do you more ill than good. This forum has none of the minority-bashing that some of its predecessors had, nor does it have the level of moderator intervention or bullying- perhaps why you're getting off scot-free. So much so that this forum has gone the extra mile to accommodate you and your often paltry threads- by creating a whole new subsection!

And you're damn several right members have reservations about what you post. They will not say anything because they want to keep the peace. I however am a real shit disturber, and I will disturb shit when I see it. And I will do it wherever the honour and good name of my country is at stake.

India is having problems which are not related just to Pakistan only and its just an article to which u are making it pakistani pr . U cant stop anyone to post any article .

Stop bein' a bumbaclaat for chris sakes! You see your first post? You said: "Just false news for PR against india ". Those are your words, so don't make it seem I'm "making it PR".

Indians have to debate about Indian issues be it positive or negative and here its seems posting any negative articles makes Pakistani PR and Pakistani supporter , News are always like this only and we have ours issues , most might be linked to Pakistan but not all . If indians will not discuss these issues which are linked to India and Indians then who will ?here i m talking about those 272 threads

There you go jumpin to conclusions again. Did I ever call you a "pakistani PR supporter" (I challenge you to quote a single post where I did). But since you volunteer that admissions, there's something else for us to think about.

Indians do not have to "discuss" every breath of stale air that comes out of Pakistan's mouth. These claims have been made countless times in the past- with no substantiation and to no avail.

Your "272 threads" are mostly on trivial issues that occur in every country. There is simply not the scope to be discussing all of these issues on a forum like this. Ordinarily we would not mind, except that it is irritating to come on to the forum and see that there are so many threads spammed on topics that make a mountain out of a molehill, and then to wade through those threads to find a thread you are looking for. It's just not cool. It infuriates me and it does several other members.

Jeypore

Mr. Rage

Indians do not have to "discuss" every breath of stale air that comes out of Pakistan's mouth. These claims have been made countless times in the past- with no substantiation and to no avail.
On the subject of finding RAW spieces in SWAT terrotories. It is a larger game that GoP is playing to justify the war with the taliban. You ask any street Pakistanie, majority will spew-out "TTP is funded by RAW, so we need to fight to remove these terrorists." These types of senarios and articles are the constant push to justify there propaganda and keep the people support behind them.

Case in Point:

Most of this is a well-worn narrative of the battle for Swat until Gen. Ghani, the commander of the northern half of the valley, turns to the alleged Indian role in the fighting.

The Taliban, he explains, is "being directed, commanded and controlled by some of our hostile intelligence agencies being controlled by our neighboring country."

In case you didn't get it, that's code for India. And he doesn't stop there. He calls the town of Matta, a major Taliban stronghold in Swat, the "Benares of terrorism," using the old name of Hinduism's holiest city, Varanasi.

To outsiders, such comments are easily dismissed as the unscripted remarks of a conspiracy-minded soldier who has spent a lifetime preparing to fight his country's larger and more powerful rival.

But spend enough time in Pakistan, and you'll hear it expressed over and over again by everyone from street-side tea vendors to university students to senior officials. Most who offer up the theory seem to genuinely believe it. They see the Taliban's advance in Pakistan as part of a larger Indian conspiracy to encircle the country by building ties to the U.S. and Afghanistan, never mind that the Taliban is fighting U.S. and Afghan forces.

“Anti-India sentiment has clearly played a role in rallying the Pakistani public.”

"Some circles believe that the Indian consuls in Afghanistan, fully supported by the U.S., are creating mayhem and sabotaging peace in Pakistan," wrote the Daily Express, an Urdu-lanaguage newspaper, in a June 30 editorial. "The Pakistani army should come down hard on anyone who is playing in the hands of foreign powers, including Baitullah Mehsud," the nominal leader of the Pakistan Taliban.

Rarely is any evidence proffered or India directly named. The comments usually come off as ham-handed attempts to deflect from Pakistan's own failures, as India itself often is quick to blame a "foreign hand" in atrocities before there has even been time to gather evidence. (Sometimes, of course, the foreign hand is at play – witness Mohammed Ajmal Kasab's confession Monday in Mumbai.)

Ironically, Pakistan's blaming India for its problems in Swat may actually, and unintentionally, have served a useful purpose in the broader anti-Taliban push. The idea that fighting the Taliban is tantamount to fighting India appears to have helped drive a massive turnaround in Pakistani public opinion, giving the government and the army the backing it needs to aggressively fight the militants.

"We've externalized an internal problem," says a senior Pakistani official who's often been critical of the government's ambiguous relationship with Pakistan's myriad Islamist militant groups.
Pakistan Looks at Swat and Sees India - WSJ.com

johnee

I am hoping against the hope that this news is true. I am really hoping that RAW is capable to ferment trouble in NWFP(or Balochistan). If only RAW were as good as these Pakistanis make it out to be...

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
First learn to speak English cognitively and coherently before engaging in a discussion on an English language defense forum, lest you swirl round the same s*ithole and misapprehend peoples' posts.
English is not my language and I m really having problem with my english ,sorry abt it .. I hope u would manage instead of starting to insult .

But you're way off track. Circumcision- or not- is integral to this issue. If you think that constitutes "taking it off track", you need to get an educayshun in da railroad bidness, you know what I'm sayin'.

And to rephrase, I said: "I ain't never said you did" to your "I havnt bring up this Circumcised issue", which in your world would mean: "I never said you did".
Yes i agree on this thats its related to circumcised issue , i have saw pictures on other forums and there was an arguement on this issue . yes i really need to get edcuation but in english ,which i havent done .

Irrelevant. Git what I'm sayin is to your incomprehension of Flint's statement. If you don't get it, don't detract.
i m now getting it more clearly ..

Babayonaga, you're beatin up the wrong tree again. And don't split my posts when they ain't meant to be. What you split to answer in the next paragraph speaks directly to "why can't?". The statistical probability of the dozen or so "uncircumcised terrorists" conducting surreptitious activity and espionage on pakistani institutions being pakistani minorities is minuscule.
Babayonaga ?

Pakistan is having enough hindu and Sikh population and they are not happy with the establishment and these people might be behind all this not the Indians as claimed by pakistani Establishment . here this issue have nothing to do with India or Indians . hope u can agree on it .

Read again. I said: "....with particular frequency after 26/11- that they have either officially or semi-officially insinuated or that their media has attributed to being Indian ...."

Evidently, even highlighting in red does you no good
You are right but i m just saying u that these thing have been blamed by Pakistan ever since its creation . If u check the news reports even in the early 70's , u will see the same thing and hundreds of Pakistanis from minority were targetted by Pakistani Establishment and were forced to do immigration by all this false propaganda .

Listen bubba, I'm asking if you have access to registry information about the individuals in question. Don't detract from the position. It's obvious that the "Indian government and Pakistan Government can have the records to identify". If you feel you need to convey that, then you need to snap outta it and realize you ain't dealin with fools.
bubba ?

I dont know what is urs problem .. Its you who is asking me registry information . If Government of Pakistan will have any information they will convey it to Indian Government , the way indian government give the information of pakistani terrorists . Hope we will agree here .

"Over reacting"! Spare me the bullshit. Wasn't it you who accused me of being "scared" and got all over-fuzzy and sensitive at me having pointed out the discrepancies in your post? And don't tell me to "change my outlook" boy. It's wider and more cosmopolitan than you can even begin to fathom.
Its you who is making it an big issue and now coming on insults .

To rebuke or "debate" Pakistani PR, you must have some information in open intelligence- sensitive information, information that could jeopardize RAW's activities in the neighbouring region- about the individuals in question. Only when you have that, can you establish indubitably whether the individual- or individuals in the other cases- are from India or Pakistan. Furthermore, you have to have independent, verifiable, non-pakistani information on their activities and assets there. Neither you, nor I, nor anybody else can pull that out of our a*se, or else the RAW would be thoroughly incompetent- and you would be aiding in its demise. Have I made myself c'lear !
Are you having military background ? I doesnt have any military background , may be its the problem .

Again boy, get this into your head: it ain't a problem of me wanting to "debate" this issue or not. It's a problem of: 1) the fact that this issue cannot be "debated" because open-source intelligence is not synonymous with military-political human intelligence; 2) this site acting as a vector for pakistani propaganda through articles like these, which because they cannot be properly rebuked given the information available within the civil community, reinforce Pakistani positions of "Indian terrorism" in Pakistan.
Boy ?

I dont think this website is becoming vector of Pakistani Propaganda . Be it negative or positive article , it should be cleared . And here u r not clearing it but blaming me spreading Pakistani PR . and this is the problem here .

And no, nobody else would go on a "thread-spamming" binge as you have done. And I'll come to it: do you see anyone opening as many threads, in as little time, as you've done? And over every sort of trifle from an "'Oz man jailed for killing Chinese mistaking him for 'Indian'" to civil crime like "youth throwing acid on girls" (tell me, are you going to post every single incident of besmirched love-gone-bad on this forum?).
I have been invited to this forum and thats why i m posting here .

I m posting every newsrelated to India and indians and i m not inventing any title for any article u can check the sources .. There are many social issues which we are facing and are needed to be solved and such platforms only help to make indians to be aware .

The only bells that are ringing are yours. Careful about the words you use. Your lack of a proper command of the language of communication on this forum tends to inadvertently put you in a position of supporting pakistan and its facetious claims.
I really dont have any thing to do with pakistan , so its you who should stop doubting loyalities of anyone . and next time think before saying such things . The problem is this taht u dont know me very well , so try to keep urs these false claims somewhere else . U can think whatever u like to think about me , i really dont care , u can just insult me and start personal attacks which u r doing .

Listen punk, you know NOTHING about this forum. Got that? You're oversensitive, amateur and ignorant- a potent combination that will do you more ill than good. This forum has none of the minority-bashing that some of its predecessors had, nor does it have the level of moderator intervention or bullying- perhaps why you're getting off scot-free. So much so that this forum has gone the extra mile to accommodate you and your often paltry threads- by creating a whole new subsection!
Punk ?

I m not oversensitive, amateur and ignorant , i have understand really how these forums work from the past 3 years .. I have changed basically because of some members who are among us even now , the tone which they use and the propaganda which they use to target my religion , i really cant tolerate it and whenever i try to fight back , People starts to talk this only that i m oversensitive, amateur and ignorant and starts to talk rubbish about me and starts to insults . as u r trying to do here .

And you're damn several right members have reservations about what you post. They will not say anything because they want to keep the peace. I however am a real shit disturber, and I will disturb shit when I see it. And I will do it wherever the honour and good name of my country is at stake.
members can keep any reservation about me and i really dont care about it . If members would say me openly ,then it would be easier for me to understand them .

honour and good name of country is not at stake by such things . We have hell of issues which are needed to be solve and if discussing and posting news means harming the name of country then u r completely out of urs mind .

Stop bein' a bumbaclaat for chris sakes! You see your first post? You said: "Just false news for PR against india ". Those are your words, so don't make it seem I'm "making it PR".
bumbaclaat ?

I post all the related news in one thread . so u will see more such news even in future on this particular issue so just dont over react .

There you go jumpin to conclusions again. Did I ever call you a "pakistani PR supporter" (I challenge you to quote a single post where I did). But since you volunteer that admissions, there's something else for us to think about
read urs this replies in this post only . i dont know how u would react if this news would be on any news channel , hope u would not break the tv . As i can see , you are having problem with my posting as i m highlighting the real issue which india and indians are facing .

I know its hard to talk on every issue and if someone would try to talk or say on such issue , suddenly that person would be branded as Pakistani mouth and here this only seems the case . frankly i havnt thought posting this article from Indian website would make me a Pakistani mouth . seems there are no rules but there are hidden rules for members and i have crossed it .

Your "272 threads" are mostly on trivial issues that occur in every country. There is simply not the scope to be discussing all of these issues on a forum like this. Ordinarily we would not mind, except that it is irritating to come on to the forum and see that there are so many threads spammed on topics that make a mountain out of a molehill, and then to wade through those threads to find a thread you are looking for. It's just not cool. It infuriates me and it does several other members.
So seems u r having problem with my posting .. Are you Adm or Mod or just a member ?

My way for awareness is like this only and i keep on continue to post all the related news in one thread , if people likes or dislikes its thier problem not mines . If here Adm or mods doesnt like my posting , then they can say me directly . As i told u , i was invited on this forum and if people want me to go they can say me directly instead of insulting and doubting my loyality towards my country .

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
LOL so since IG (Indian Guy) is a Pakistani

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
IG and Rage, please back off... let's discuss something constructive rather than throwing mud at each other....

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
I agree on that EW. LOL they are fighting on something which has nothing to do with the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles