Indian Muslims Plead Indian Government to Save Shias in Pakistan

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Time for Shias to leave Pakistan

...................In such troubling times some Shias may have a choice. They may sit and wait for a messiah or relocate to a Shia-exclusive enclave elsewhere, or to escape from Pakistan altogether. It may sound harsh, but it is an inescapable truth that Pakistan has been run over by the extremists and life is going to be even tougher for the minorities and moderate Sunnis in the near future.......................

Space is fast running out in Shia graveyards in Quetta. It may be the time for Shias to relocate to protect their next generation.

Many naively believe that peace will prevail in Pakistan and Afghanistan after the scheduled withdrawal of Nato troops from Afghanistan in 2014. While I vehemently oppose prolonging the stay of the Nato forces in the region, still I believe this would spell even a bigger disaster for the minorities in Pakistan. The battle-hardened veterans of the Afghan war will return to Pakistan to target Shias, Ahmadis, and other religious minorities. Even Barelvis may not escape the wrath of the mostly Deobandi-led militancy.

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan | Blog | DAWN.COM

God Save the Shias and minorities and God Save this Godforsaken place called Pakistan!

I say Godforsaken Pakistan because God never created the dissensions that Muslim created for themselves with divisions like Shias and Sunnis and thereby indicating the incongruous pious claim of the Muslim concept ummah.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I see no reason why we should help them. At the end of the day a Paki is a Paki, and we are not responsible for them in any way. Let them stew in their own juice.

If they really want India's help, let them prove to us that they are against the Paki state and establishment. Let them rebel against their leadership and country. Then they can expect arms and monetary assistance from us.
We have all the reasons to interfere.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I wonder if India should intervene.

We find it an affront when Pakistan tries to think they are the sole custodians of Indian Muslims.

Likewise, the Pakistani would have the same attitude.

That apart, the Shias must take it up at the international forum, which has more clout.

They should organise themselves and hit back since Enough is Enough!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
For a 100,000$ grant from a Saudi Zealot, Mullahs are ready to declare folks wajb-ul-qatl (sanctioned to be killed)
Pakistan is pretty much a willing front for Shia Sunni tussle, significant funding making way from the KSA and Iran, alike. There is one thing, a country as deeply divided as Pakistan, and which wants to play all sorts of strategic games way beyond it's capacity and reach is bound to suffer.

But the bigger problem for them is, how quickly their society is being polarized, between a Sunni and the rest today, and if the trend grows, then within various sects of Sunni Islam.

I cannot find the link, but one Senator of Pakistan did want legislation to declare the Shias as kaffirs.
Sir,

Was in a rush then, will link up the relevant bit. Last year Pew Research did a poll in the various countries, and questioned the sunni population there, "Do you accept Shia as Muslims?"

Result:

http://dawn.com/2012/08/15/who-gets-to-be-a-muslim-in-pakistan/comment-page-2/

One needs to contrast the results in Pakistan and Bangladesh, any wonder the latter has only benefitted from the partition.

The other link I gave, the relevant part:

TNS: The SSP has also been demanding that Pakistan be declared a "Sunni State". To what extent do you have this agenda in your objectives?

MAL: We believe that Sunnis have a clear majority in Pakistan. They are 97 percent of the total population of the country. The country should be declared a Sunni state and all the Sunni factions can make rules accordingly. The president, prime minister, chief justice of the Supreme Court and all other offices should be held by Sunnis. You can take the example of Iran where Shia are in majority and they have declared the country a Shiite state. If they can do it why we cannot go for this? Shia, in Pakistan, should be declared a minority and they can live peacefully like other minorities.

Special Report, NOS, The News International

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
We have all the reasons to interfere.
I think, no, we shouldn't.

When we say a word, the CTs in Pakistan will start to do rounds that all this while the killing of the Shias in Pakistan was no more than India's doing, you know how it is there, and when the state starts to do that propaganda, the populace tends to believe, so will the Shias. We will then be playing their game, and unnecessarily take the blame.

Better would be Iran is pushed forward, but their problem is isolation, and in all that the little support they expect from Pakistan, so other than a few mummers, they wont say anything more.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I think, no, we shouldn't.

When we say a word, the CTs in Pakistan will start to do rounds that all this while the killing of the Shias in Pakistan was no more than India's doing, you know how it is there, and when the state starts to do that propaganda, the populace tends to believe, so will the Shias. We will then be playing their game, and unnecessarily take the blame.

Better would be Iran is pushed forward, but their problem is isolation, and in all that the little support they expect from Pakistan, so other than a few mummers, they wont say anything more.
The Thekedaar of Shias aka Iran should take a lead and help Baluchistan becoming a free country.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
The Thekedaar of Shias aka Iran should take a lead and help Baluchistan becoming a free country.
Iran has it's own Baluch problem, similar to what Pakistan has. Their problems get compounded massively with the huge economic crisis to democratic movement to Sunni Arab states after them to their Shia allies in the region crumbling.

Iran, no, the US, absolutely yes. There is a reason why Pakistan lingers on with the US even though the anti-US sentiment rides high.

Iran at best can support the Shias by funds, literature, spies, proxy wars, beyond that, they can't do much.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Since when did it become India's problem to clean Pakistan's mess.
The heaven of Dar-ul-Islam that they wanted in the name of Pakistan; has turned into a hell hole.
We will not touch it and get infected.
Muslims of Pakistan have to sort it out for themselves.
Those in India who're crying buckets over this, can be offered to train, cross over and work as sleeper cells, fidayeens etc.
Lets see how much of this enthusiasm sustains over that. :dude:

Regards,
Virendra

Decklander

If you guys are following events in Shahbaag, Dhaka, you will realise that they have rejected islamic fundamentalism and are demanding a Secular constitution and also complete ban on religious party like Jamaat. They have only one demand, they do not want to be like Pakistan, they wud like to be a multi culture multi lingual country like India. So bangladeshies not only demolished the so called two nation theory, they are now rejecting Pakistan as a state also. They have seen what islamic constitution can do.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Lol, who cares what these guys think.
Lol, you guys don't even care what your own Shia's think. All you Pakistanis care about is the money pouring in from KSA.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
your moral support is non existing.they still are against you and has already told pak govt to go under our conditions and we will put our guns on India

this was the reason i supported war between India as soon as possible.even if it escalate to nuclear war since it will prove to be very usefull for pak as it will unite us again

while our moral support was so strong that our dear Indian sunni Muslims brothers has even raised Pakistani flag in assam

striking difference between your and our moral support

and just wait till west leave Afghanistan and we go under dialogue and stop the war on terror

we will tell you our real moral support when now there are alot of sunni Muslims like akbar owaisi which already has threaten to take half of India if required
Hello Farhaan

Owaisi is nothing but a joke , he talks big in mike if u bank on him to break India into two god bless u , he cannot break a street in hyderabad

I think ur very eager of 2014 planning to move the war on terror to wagah border, even we are eager most probably UPA will be out by that time & Modi will be PM so it will be intresting TTP,LET,PAK ARMED FORCE,N BOMB ETC Vs INDIAN ARMED FORCE:thumb:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Sindh has mainly Mohajir/ Shia popultion, urdu language they prefer.

I think Pakistan may have few special states for Shias, mainly Karachi for Mohajir/Shia. my own thinking :thumb:

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hey come on yaar don't make zaid hamid angry he will come in white horse & fight India single handedly in Panipat

JBH22

we still have our full moral support with any Indian Muslim be it akbar owaisi if he's against hardcore like bjp
i fully agree with you and their ilks should be asap sent to Bakistan.

As to helping Shias I see no reason why Indian govt should even voice out on this issue, none of our business. Bakistan is the land for religion of peace up to them to sort it how they want to live.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
we still have our full moral support with any Indian Muslim be it akbar owaisi if he's against hardcore like bjp
Farhaan we we checkmate u pakis using Congress vote bank policy , im sure sunni muslim or shia muslim will fall to their trick

here is one

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles