Indian Muslims Plead Indian Government to Save Shias in Pakistan

IBSA

Country flag
Deck, Islam means Submission. You have to Submit to Allah to become a Muslim. You have to become Servant of Allah.
Wrong. Islam comes from same roots of Salam, which means Peace.

Muslim means submission, not Islam.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I see no reason why we should help them. At the end of the day a Paki is a Paki, and we are not responsible for them in any way. Let them stew in their own juice.

If they really want India's help, let them prove to us that they are against the Paki state and establishment. Let them rebel against their leadership and country. Then they can expect arms and monetary assistance from us.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Are they demanding to give them shelter in India ? if not then why make so fuss ! even I demand to save Shias in Pakistan/BD and any minority including Hindus and Sikhs there as well.

Decklander

You cannot get it more wrong.
What I wrote about Muslim was directly what Deobandh says. It is for this reason that unlike other religions, you can't excommunicate a muslim. Faith in Allah is what makes a muslim. Quraan is compilation of words of Allah, so it has same status as Allah. So anyone who has faith in Quraan is a muslim be it Shia or Ahmadi or Sunni or even a practising religious Hindu can be called a muslim. Growing beard or circumcission is not a must to be called a muslim.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Are they demanding to give them shelter in India ? if not then why make so fuss ! even I demand to save Shias in Pakistan/BD and any minority including Hindus and Sikhs there as well.
Why should we give them shelter? Let them revolt and secede from Pakiland and make a Shia homeland out of Pakistan if they really want to escape persecution. Why is it India's headache? These Shias and Ahmedis were among the most violent and loud proponents of Pakistan during partition. They are just reaping what they have sown.

Shirman

Country flag
Well for one me being a Shia will Atleast don't want Paki Shia in my country....Muslims from across the border always create trouble in India.....Hence Pakis r given Superior Treatment which the essentially need or required to give in GCC "Ummah" countries....:taunt1::p

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
When they had East Pakistan they used to kill Bangali muslims, now they kill Shias. Looks like they find ways and means to kill fellow Muslims.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
When they had East Pakistan they used to kill Bangali muslims, now they kill Shias. Looks like they find ways and means to kill fellow Muslims.

natarajan

Muslims from a hindu dominated country asking International organizations and India to protect muslims in a Islamic republic. Priceless!!!. :rofl: :laugh:
great reply to sickulars like arundhati roy and shabna azmi,wonder what would be their reply

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Shias getting screwed, without any retribution means one of several things

1. Iran is not doing well, and Saudis taking advantage.
2. Forcing/Signalling Iran on Astan endgame. Attacking Hazaras who are overly represented in Astan Army in Pakistan in Balochistan region that is geographically spread over three countries (A,P and I)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
great reply to sickulars like arundhati roy and shabna azmi,wonder what would be their reply
Shabana Azmi's husband JAved Akhtar ripped Pakistanis a new one in his interview with a Pakistani channel. Lets not look at everything from a Muslim = Pakistan PoV. Its juvenile and simplistic.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There is no doubt that the Shias of the world are being made the sacrificial goat in the tussle to prove who is the real flag bearer of Islam.

The Sunnis being the majority are wreaking havoc on the Shias.

It is time the Shias take the issue to the international forums and fight for their right to live!

There is no custodians of any religion. It is all based on interpretation and one interpretation is as good as any other since none has seen God.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
For a 100,000$ grant from a Saudi Zealot, Mullahs are ready to declare folks wajb-ul-qatl (sanctioned to be killed)
Saudis would be shaking hands with arch rival Israel if Iran is attacked.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I cannot find the link, but one Senator of Pakistan did want legislation to declare the Shias as kaffirs.
Zardari and many top PPP guys are Shiites.

PML-N, and PTI will usher in Deobandism.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Saudis would be shaking hands with arch rival Israel if Iran is attacked.
Saudis and Israelis are not arch-rivals. Saudi and Iran, yes. Iran and Israel, yes (thanks to Hezbollah)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

This is Pakistan!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles