Indian military, the most colorful force in the world

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Kickok,

Before we became egalitarian, our uniforms were even more colourful and more natty!

Notwithstanding, your attitude, is making many friends for China in India than most of others.

kickok1975

Kickok,

Before we became egalitarian, our uniforms were even more colourful and more natty!

Notwithstanding, your attitude, is making many friends for China in India than most of others.
Thanks. That's why I had a thread at very begining for "China and India should and will be friends"

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You are like Gandhi in your approach.

I find it impossible.

But I wish you succeed.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Thanks. That's why I had a thread at very begining for "China and India should and will be friends"
Man! You really know how to make picture threads :). Amazing pictures with good subtitles. I never knew they would actually bring a Tejas 2-seater out literally for showing (Has to be a mockup). We welcome the peace certainly. Who wouldn't want safe and calm borders where soldiers are actually jointly checking for drug peddlers, illegal smugglers etc, rather than suspecting each other? Don't you agree? :)

pmaitra

@kickok1975 - many thanks for the pictures. Best wishes to you.

JayATL

You are like Gandhi in your approach.

I find it impossible.

But I wish you succeed.
it's not too hard to be level headed and look at the merits of a situation and comment as such . I do it all the time if you need a mentor.

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag

BSF soldiers march during a rehearsal for the Republic Day parade at Rajpath. Photo: AP

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag

A BSF contingent rehearses for the Beating the Retreat ceremony as part of the upcoming Republic Day celebrations. Photo: Ramesh Sharma

Tourists pose next to camel contingents of BSF, during the rehearsal for the Beating the Retreat ceremony ahead of Republic Day celebrations at Raisina Hills, in New Delhi. Photo: Ramesh Sharma

Last edited:

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag

Army jawans during the Western Command's investiture ceremony at Delhi Cantt. Photo: PTI

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag

President's bodyguards after the swearing-in ceremony for the new ministers of Union Council at the Rashtrapati Bhavan. Photo: PTI

Tolaha

kickok... you are one great ambassador for the people of China... Keep up the good work!

sukhish

Thanks for the link. I was amazed by such variety of uniform.
kickok1975,
now that's something you don't have in china ( correct me if I'm wrong ). it symbolizes more than just the color. it's that we pretty much have people of all shades of color. although indian's are generally described as brown ( from dark brown to light brown ), but it's the rich diversity of ethinicity. go to north east part of india, the people will start looking differently, more resembles to the chinease, but with typical brown completion.

kickok1975

kickok1975,
now that's something you don't have in china ( correct me if I'm wrong ). it symbolizes more than just the color. it's that we pretty much have people of all shades of color. although indian's are generally described as brown ( from dark brown to light brown ), but it's the rich diversity of ethinicity. go to north east part of india, the people will start looking differently, more resembles to the chinease, but with typical brown completion.
It's right. I also know it from Tshering22

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles