Indian Kailash Satyarthi and Pak's Malala Yousafzay win Nobel peace

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Re: Indian Kailash Satyarthi and Pak's Malala Yousafzay win Nobel peac

Malala invites Nawaz, Modi to attend Nobel ceremony:confused::confused::confused:

[video=dailymotion;x27ojoq]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27ojoq_malala-urges-india-pakistan-to-settle-disputes-through-dialogues_news[/video]

over smart banti ha :mad::mad:

Malala invites Nawaz, Modi to attend Nobel ceremony - World - DAWN.COM
All fake acting done by this Paki to get foreign citizenship of Canada and maybe US. If she really wants to change the world she should first go back to Pakistan and change her mentally retarded country.

Oh wait she does not have the balls to do that. She would instead sit in UK, talk loftily about world peace and then later she would marry a white man and live on UK govt subsidies.

One cannot help comparing her to Satyarthi who is still living in India and continuing his crusade against child labor,casteism and injustice.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

What happened to Snowden? I remember his name come up for the peace prize...

He will never get the prize. He was "too controversial"(read honest and truthful) to get one.(I admit that Satyarthi deserves the prize.)

Last edited:

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag

Just waiting to see the shock on Pakistani and Norwegian faces when Malala stops her message of peace and starts the usual Pakistani activities in Canada.
was't she already started that by starting with callin for peace talks between india and pak-asstan

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

was't she already started that by starting with callin for peace talks between india and pak-asstan
That is just a start. Her next topic would be about beautiful Pakistani girls in UK and Canada who are harassed by the nefarious and evil white men. She would ask for strict laws against this practice and also remove all border restrictions for the hard working Pakis coming to Britain.

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag

@Peter @Blackwater
what do you think about that injury lets keep aside the noble prize i still doubt that is not a bullet injury from a Ak ammo at close range because 1/4 of her head should be missing. i still doubt it sorry if i am not respectful but i don't buy it

picture of injured malala arrival in UK

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/70272000/jpg/_70272750_153796420-(1).jpg

to get back to a face like this after a bullet to the face wow

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/newsroom/img/mt/2014/10/AP350700506008/lead.jpg?nd8spz

i just dont buy her story in the first place

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

@Peter @Blackwater
what do you think about that injury lets keep aside the noble prize i still doubt that is not a bullet injury from a Ak ammo at close range because 1/4 of her head should be missing. i still doubt it sorry if i am not respectful but i don't buy it

picture of injured malala arrival in UK

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/70272000/jpg/_70272750_153796420-(1).jpg

to get back to a face like this after a bullet to the face wow

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/newsroom/img/mt/2014/10/AP350700506008/lead.jpg?nd8spz

i just dont buy her story in the first place

I have my doubts too. However one must also consider the fact that UK/US/West has state of the art medical facilities and facial reconstruction is a simple job for them. However this can also be a ploy by Pakistan to use Malala as a PR agent by creating a fake story of her being shot by AK armed Taliban. We already know that the US is reducing its aid to Pakistan and this might be a trick by the Pakis to create "sympathy" for them and play the beggar..I meant victim card.

Leaving those things aside, my problem with Malala is that she is doing literally nothing for her motherland by spending her time in UK. If she wants to be a real Joan of Arc she should go back to Pakistan and show her good work. She was awarded the prize for humanitarian causes and she should remember this fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag

I have my doubts too. However one must also consider the fact that UK/US/West has state of the art medical facilities and facial reconstruction is a simple job for them. .
i bet confidently the first picture in the first link is not a bullet injury from an Ak at close to blank range no way
based on this medical journal AK-47 rifle bullet injuries may present with uncharacteristically large entry wounds and cause complex structural injuries at the area of impact.

Journal of Medical Case Reports | Full text | Atypical gunshot injury to the right side of the face with the bullet lodged in the carotid sheath: a case report

Atypical gunshot injury to the right side of the face with the bullet lodged in the carotid sheath: a case report - Springer

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag

duplicate post

Free Karma

He will never get the prize. He was "too controversial"(read honest and truthful) to get one.
Yeah :D . I think India should start a peace award something like Mahathma Gandhi Shanthi Pathakam (what is award/medal in hindi?) and give it to him :lol:

Honestly I dont know much about this Kailash Sharma dude(original name) but from what I've read he seems no different from typical ngo types.

Has worked closely with Swami Agnivesh for 10 plus years (Agnivesh gave him the title Satyarthi), receives a lot of funds from World vision, and other such EJ lobbies , Makes up stories/exaggerates in documentaries about the number of people he has saved etc. My Experience With Kailash Satyarthi's Bachpan Bachao Andolan Was Anything But Nobel-Worthy - Forbes

Perhaps this is the wests way of trying to legitimize their massive ngo presence in India, which after Kudankulam and the IB report have taken a massive hit? Just speculating... Maybe this is being over cynical but in TN we received a huge number of ngo funds, that were used for stuff like Kudankulam, and the sources of income /connections were quite similar.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Frankly Malala hasn't really done anything except provide a poster child for the glorious and infallible Western media.
But then, the so called Nobull Peace prize is also just a political tool, so the question of deserving/not deserving is not very pertinent. I mean several US presidents and even a US secretary of defense (war mongerers) have got it.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

All fake acting done by this Paki to get foreign citizenship of Canada and maybe US. If she really wants to change the world she should first go back to Pakistan and change her mentally retarded country.
Come on, she is a child, not superwoman. Besides the major reason she is chosen is not because she has done something or will do something. It is simply because she has provided a face and a story for the Western press, as simple as that.

What happened to Snowden? I remember his name come up for the peace prize...
Come on, you didn't really think he would get it did you. :lol:
What about Assange, poor chap is still in house arrest :lol:
At least Snowden saved his hide.

Last edited:

Free Karma

Come on, she is a child not superwoman. Besides the reason she is chosen is not because she has done something or will do something. It is simply because she has provided a face and a story for the Western press, as simple as that.

Come on, you didn't really think he would get it did you. :lol:
What about Assange poor chap is still in house arrest :lol:
At least Snowden saved his hide.
I thought it might make their "we have ordered a full system review of the NSA" stance look legit...atleast a little :p

Global Defence

New threads

Articles