Indian friends, welcome to China

jatkshatriya

arrre..it was a nice gesture, just to put in a few pics so even they can see what india is like....still if u have problems wont post any new pics

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
arrre..it was a nice gesture, just to put in a few pics so even they can see what india is like....still if u have problems wont post any new pics
as i said you can create a new thread on it if you so feel and leave a link of that thread here inviting the chinese members and others to visit that thread and see how rajasthan is. it will be a better gesture!

jatkshatriya

as i said you can create a new thread on it if you so feel and leave a link of that thread here inviting the chinese members and others to visit that thread and see how rajasthan is. it will be a better gesture!
its a defence forum..if for every tiny cultural topic , we create new threads unnecessry space will be wasted....i guess let me create a single thread namingly Indo chinese cultural exchange....that will be best

kickok1975

Kicko....man if u ever come to Rajasthan,India ,do contact me,,,,i will arrange for your lodging and will take u to places where guides cant....just do me a favour..bring alone a few chinese gal friends of yours....lolol...
Thanks for your kindness. Can you post some pictures here for Rajastha, your home city? I was trying to post more pictures here but the album won't allow me to upload more seems it reaches maximum. Anyone has some ideas or suggestions?

Shredder

Country flag
Very nice thread kickok1975,

Maybe I would visit China and the entire far east when I complete my education, Keep the pics coming.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Kickof.

Enough of cities.

Give us photos of tourist spots like the Lushan Mountains or the Shaolin Temple where Kungo Fu originated.

The origin of Shaolin Kung Fu is generally credited to an Indian monk named Tat Moh, who is also sometimes known as Boddhidharma. He began life as a prince in Southern India, but became a devoted Buddhist, renouncing his royal heritage to take up the simple lifestyle of a monk. He travelled widely, spreading the teachings of Buddhism. Eventually he rose to become the 28th patriarch of India.

Or the trip through Takla Makan Desert.

Show us the beauty of interior China where people are still 'normal' and the area is developing and taxi drivers don't say 'Goor Mring'!

If possible details of travel to such places and the cost in Indian Rupees.

I know I am asking much, but then apart from interest, we would also like to know if it is within our financial reach to achieve! And if it is, then who to contact and how to proceed!

Last edited:

amoy

and NORMAL China:happy_7: all rights reserved

A schoolboy in a very remote village, Yunnan

DSCN1669 by ohimalaya, on Flickr

statue of a lengendary hero of Yi Ethnic Minority, in a small town, West China

DSCN1731 by ohimalaya, on Flickr

Kids playing
http://img39.ph.126.net/EMe2oDpYT1h...M12sWYQVqlfTA==/2429691998967304673.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Chinese posters.

Please show photos of your Rivers like Yang Tse Kiang, Qiantang River, Qian River, Huangpu River, Yalong and so on.

Also the Great Takla Makan Desert.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Takla Makan

The Takla Makan Desert is also rich in natural resources, buried under it vast expanse are resources such as groundwater, oil and oil gas. During the oilfields' opening up, people encountered the problems of transportation. Thus the idea of building a highway came to people's mind. In the year 1995, a desert-road of 522 kilometers (more than 324 miles) was completed and opened to traffic. Construction work has commenced on the second desert-road in June, 2005 and it is to be completed by the end of 2007.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Bayanbulak Grassland lies at the foot of Tianshan Mountain. As the second largest grassland in China, it boasts verdant grass and varied plants. The well-known Swan Lake is located in the prairie. Each year in April swans and other rare birds return from the south to live and breed here. Between the fourth and sixth days of the sixth Chinese lunar calendar, the annual Nadam Fair is held on this grassland.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

People of Inner Mongolia

kickok1975

Chinese posters.

Please show photos of your Rivers like Yang Tse Kiang, Qiantang River, Qian River, Huangpu River, Yalong and so on.

Also the Great Takla Makan Desert.
Do you know how to lift my upload photo quota? I try to post more photos but was told already reached limit.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles