aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
someone close this thread
people started using commies flag for india SHIT

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I got angry because you want to change our national flag......

just because of one ******* reason it is tied to congress oligarcy....

what is the thread title you ****** Indian flag - Some alternate proposals....

where did you mention state you ***** ****.

when some ***** makes fun of my country's pride and integrity, i loose my cool.....

what was the ****** reason to change the flag!??

you **** *****, do you think flag is a peice of cloth changed at will!!??

do you salute it thinking in the same way!!!??

don't you even know nation and ots respect comes over and above of anything
I am not sure where you saw the insult.

Mature people can discuss any stuff under the sky maturely. If you are so offended, keep out of thread. Countries do change their flags over time. These are just some suggestions and are not harmful in any way.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
I think our flag should have something elemental like an animal or a bird, instead of colors which euphemistically pander to religious demographics because it eventually leads to intellectual idiots leading to interpret it in a divisive way, which is the opposite of what a flag is supposed to do. It's not conducive for each religious community trying to look for a separate real estate on the flag "for their own people" because a flag is supposed to inculcate a feeling of oneness instead of dividing people.

Look at this intellectual idiot for example :

Our flag must be something like this :

pmaitra

What's problem with the thread?

Americans and British wear their flags on T - shirts, give them interesting colours, designs and shapes to make look cool.

Why can't we?:)
It can't be said insult of nation in anyway.
We love our country, flag and try flag to look cool.
Am I wrong?
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @pmaitra

I wish this thread to expand with new cool designs and wishing to see people wearing it on clothes some day.
:india:
If not three colours, Ashok Chakra must become popular like American star or British Union Jack.

:dharma:
I saw some of these posts by members in the Chit Chat thread and I moved them out into a separate thread. This is in the members' corner.

Even few days back, New Zealand had a referendum on a new flag that was proposed to be adopted. I am sure it is possible to do so in India via an Act of the Parliament. Experts may advise. Let this be a thread for people to express their creativity. Nothing to get upset about.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Can't have the Ashoka Chakra because it was taken from Shakyas who were originally nomadic Scythians who settled in UP Bihar so it is not an Indian symbol

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Why it has to be rectangle?
RSS flag,

On other hand, the respect the bearer has for it, makes it much more inspiring and great.
This is the similar to original design proposed by committee set up for the determination of design national flag. It included Maulana Abul kalam Azad.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
That is a flag of British India recoloured as saffron. There was no such thing as "Akhand Bharat", nor will there ever be.
"British India".
A fake entity which has been posed by our neighbors as a country to escape from real identity.
As if Eastern World actually didn't exist before the west and middle eastern thugs invaded and looted them.
Though they never apply the same logic on their friends and supported them on South China Sea dispute!:pound:

If India before British rule wasn't India, China before communist regime wasn't China.

There is no way that British rule can take over our pre colonial identity.

For those so called "South Asian countries" who are ready to surrender their identity to British invaders just cuz they don't wanna get called Indians:

British India could never be called a national entity, nor we will let it be.

Last edited:

anoop_mig25

Country flag
That is a flag of British India recoloured as saffron. There was no such thing as "Akhand Bharat", nor will there ever be.
There was no pakistan either

Between i donot want akhand bharat either .hope RSS drops its views

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles