Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Akshay_Fenix

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Like BSNL!!!!!!!!!!!!! The white elephant..
These sleepy bureaucracy needs some ass whooping minus the immunity from Union mafia looting money for their party
BPCL is a profit making company & we all know how BSNL was forced to go into losses.... Public institutions have a commitment towards its people from poor to rich as they all form a nation & are part of it. BSNL provide services where Pvt sector won't even invest.

sorcerer

Country flag
BPCL is a profit making company & we all know how BSNL was forced to go into losses.... Public institutions have a commitment towards its people from poor to rich as they all form a nation & are part of it. BSNL provide services where Pvt sector won't even invest.
Profit making... for now.
BPCL needs to diversify into other sectors soon..like green energy..
ONGC is already doing it..

Looks like there is a long term plan on BPCL.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Profit making... for now.
BPCL needs to diversify into other sectors soon..like green energy..
ONGC is already doing it..

Looks like there is a long term plan on BPCL.
Yes long term plan of selling it to Pvt cronies & taking money to offshore safe heavens....Mera desh badal Raha hai aagey bad Raha hai.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
of course they have...just look at your sister getting drilled by white neo nazi trump supporters, she is trying her best so that her gora validation asking brother is not deported back to India by trump white supporters :lol:
So how much your poor family whose monthly budget is less than my dog's weekly biscuits have earned using your VPN Location.:pound: I can look after your mother and sister, I have a spare home for my servants. It look so bad you are stripping your mother naked on the internet. :rofl:

How does it feel when local Jihadis do cream pie of your mother's ass?:rotfl:

south block

up your a**
Country flag
So how much your poor family whose monthly budget is less than my dog's weekly biscuits have earned using your VPN Location.:pound: I can look after your mother and sister, I have a spare home for my servants. It look so bad you are stripping your mother naked on the internet. :rofl:

ah! we have a rich lala in town...no wonder your white boyfriend like you so much :rofl:

hit&run

Mod
You mind your words dude. Religion trolling is quite easy. I can easily rant about others religion dont target anyones sister /Mother here. Everyone has one , i guess even u might have a mother /sister??

He will be fixed bro. He can not hide behind anonymity. His Indian IP is and other IPs are registered on this forum. He started it on Chit chat thread without provocation while my post was not addressed at anyone personally and was regarding Indian context to learn as Indian Librandus outsource Ideas from the West.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

I don't know about you but if I were a mod once people start acting like this i would go straight to banning.

Remember deplatforming works i don't know why mods here are so lax.act like the communist in china who ironically know how to deal with anti nationals better than us.

hit&run

Mod
ah! we have a rich lala in town...no wonder your white boyfriend like you so much :rofl:

I am a rich man, I own many hectares of land in India. Tell price of your sister and mother I need them to cater my guests at my Indian farmhouse. I can afford both of them and both will feel more dignified taking only Kafir Dicks.:drool:

south block

up your a**
Country flag
He will be fixed bro. He can not hide behind anonymity. His Indian IP is and other IPs are registered on this forum. He started it on Chit chat thread without provocation while my post was not addressed at anyone personally and was regarding Indian context to learn as Indian Librandus outsource Ideas from the West.
Trump ko complaint karega kya apnay boyfriend ko Keh ke :lol:

hit&run

Mod
I don't know about you but if I were a mod once people start acting like this i would go straight to banning.

Remember deplatforming works i don't know why mods here are so lax.act like the communist in china who ironically know how to deal with anti nationals better than us.
I never started it. Go to Chit chat thread. I have also posted a few of his rants regarding Hindus women for a larger audience to understand his sickness. This sick bhenchod @south block who must have been banned before is suffering from a mental disorder.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
Trump ko complaint karega kya apnay boyfriend ko Keh ke :lol:
So your sister's rate going down or up? I should see it as a good pimping skill or poverty-ridden mental breakdown? Gareeb Becharey?? :lol:

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
Bhailog please DM pe yeh sab discuss kar lo.

Economy thread ko please saaf rehne do.

On a more related topic. Who ever thinks that we should keep these unionchaaps at BPCL and such as our jawaais is a total retard.

We should commend Modi Ji for his long term vision and planning on privatisation. While everyone was howling about demonetisation and such in 2017, Modi govt. cleverly repealed anti-privatisation law without anyone noticing at that time. Now thanks to that repeal, the GoI can privatise everything belonging to these unionchaaps down to their chaddis.

I am 90% sure that RIL will buy BPCL in partnership with Saudi Aramco (or maybe the Emirati wealth fund). Once this happens and Saudis (or Emiratis) are involved in the down-stream oil business in India, our energy security will be ring fenced for ever.

It would be like having a SPR (strategic petroleum reserve) of 300billion barrels sitting just 1000km away from Jamnagar refinery.

Secondly, as coupta mentions in this below video, whatever residual holding (20%-ish) the GoI keeps in BPCL post sale will increase in value manifold to make the net transaction "zero cost". Its literally free money the govt will be generating. This same thing happened with the privatisation of HindZinc and BALCO under Vajapyee Ji.

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
Bhailog please DM pe yeh sab discuss kar lo.

Economy thread ko please saaf rehne do.

On a more related topic. Who ever thinks that we should keep these unionchaaps at BPCL and such as our jawaais is a total retard.

We should commend Modi Ji for his long term vision and planning on privatisation. While everyone was howling about demonetisation and such in 2017, Modi govt. cleverly repealed anti-privatisation law without anyone noticing at that time. Now thanks to that repeal, the GoI can privatise everything belonging to these unionchaaps down to their chaddis.

I am 90% sure that RIL will buy BPCL in partnership with Saudi Aramco (or maybe the Emirati wealth fund). Once this happens and Saudis (or Emiratis) are involved in the down-stream oil business in India, our energy security will be ring fenced for ever.

It would be like having a SPR (strategic petroleum reserve) of 300billion barrels sitting just 1000km away from Jamnagar refinery.

Secondly, as coupta mentions in this below video, whatever residual holding (20%-ish) the GoI keeps in BPCL post sale will increase in value manifold to make the net transaction "zero cost". Its literally free money the govt will be generating. This same thing happened with the privatisation of HindZinc and BALCO under Vajapyee Ji.

But phukatchands in PSUs and media wont understand this. They want to keep gulping tax payers money

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yup, and BSNL is not hindering any private company’s progress.

India has enough space for both public and private sector to co-exist.

They can’t apply rules of smaller nations, to a country which holds one sixth of humanity.

Haldiram

Country flag
Yup, and BSNL is not hindering any private company’s progress.

India has enough space for both public and private sector to co-exist.
That was the original mandate for the BSNL so that they could bring connectivity to remote rural, tribal areas, but instead they sat in urban metros and never ventured beyond tier-2 cities at the most. The work that the BSNL does during natural calamities by planting mobile towers in areas of communication breakdown can easily be done by NDRF teams. That one strawman example is used to give a blank cheque to this white elephant of BSNL.

PSU and private companies should co-exist but PSUs should also follow their mandate. They take gormint aid in the name of serving the common man and then sit in Mumbai and Delhi. Same with SBI. Its mandate was to bring financial inclusion to the disenfranchised rural tribals; But where has their largest NPA come from? I didn't know Vijay Mallya was a rural tribal.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles