Indian diplomat attacked in Chinese court

Blackwater

we should bang some pakis.As pak has treaty with china. Attack on pak is like attack on china. Attack by chinese also consider as attack by pak.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
we should bang some pakis.As pak has treaty with china. Attack on pak is like attack on china. Attack by chinese also consider as attack by pak.
But as per Pakis our beloved RAW(Be Flowers Upon them) is supporting Talibunnies and all their weapons are Indian so why Pakis show that to China and say "Maalik dekho hamari izzat loti ja rahi hai jo ki aapki hai asal mein, ab kuch karo na apni izzat ka"

nimo_cn

Country flag
Many. There was an advisory from Indian Foreign Office to the traders of India about the duping of the traders by the Chinese.
There should be another advisory to dissuade dishonest Indian traders like the two in the court from doing business in china.

if it is possible, stop sending diabetic diplomats to china, in case they faint again the next time they try to rescue some Indian traders who fail to pay, which will damage the sino-indo relationship as we can see in this incident.

ice berg

Really?!? I had a warning from a DFI Chinese member threatening to beat me down if he ever met me on the street. How mature, calm, composed is that coming from educated Han?
And that person somehow represents Han population in general? Anyone who cant differentiate one single poster and a group people , need to get their brains checked . Judging from the people who answering you, I will say there are quite a few people here who are unable to do so. That says more about them than the general chinese population(1,3 billion).

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There should be another advisory to dissuade dishonest Indian traders like the two in the court from doing business in china.

if it is possible, stop sending diabetic diplomats to china, in case they faint again the next time they try to rescue some Indian traders who fail to pay, which will damage the sino-indo relationship as we can see in this incident.
In fact, there should be an advisory to tell all traders that Chinese a born crooks and hooligans!

Diplomats should learn to eat frogs, and dogs penis to be able to live in China and not get any disease!

Stupid post deserve stupid answers.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Chibots are pretty nasty this year, so much for the year of the dragon.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Now I am of the belief that you make friends in accordance to your own nature and temperament; and looking at Chinese I can conclude they are no different than demented Islamic pakis and NKs when it comes to shameless behavior and thanklessness, and of-course plunder.
I think the more money and privileged Han get, the more violent and immature they are. Scary part is these are the ones running the country. I never seen migrant workers shyte on people, just get shyte on.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
I have to say this about India - incompetence and stupidity is a feature of every aspect of Indian life.
Even in the foreign diplomatic corp of an important country like China - the people posted here are supposed to be the best ???

Why in the f**k would you send a single lone diabetic 50y/o diplomat into a stressful situation to negotiate the freedom of 2 Indian individuals who are being held for non-payment of dues by their boss.

Are the Indian embassy guys in China so freaking dumb ??
Do they not know even after being posted in China for years that bankrupt bosses running away without paying wages (both local and foreign) is becoming so common in China that people are taking justice into their own hands.

Even if they didnt know all the facts - they should have assumed the worst since this issue involves non-payment of dues - which is always going to be explosive. At the very least, you send a team of 2 or 3 guys from the Indian embassy with 2 out of the 3 being young, big, strong tough guys to provide backup to the senior older diabetic diplomat.

Or is the answer to this question even worse than I expected - Maybe they sent a diabetic 46y/o Indian diplomat because he was the healthiest diplomat they had available.

Anyway you look at it - a bunch of freaking clowns, and I am refering to the Indian diplomatic Foreign service Corp here, not the Chinese.

Last edited:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
sorry for the late entry but where is the diplomatic immunity?

kickok1975

Such kind of conflict happens almost daily in China. Indian diplomat just got his first taste. When business is in trouble, many business owners just flee away leaving workers without pay; when deals went bad, trading company will declare bankruptcy let traders swallow the loss.
Chinese law is still not complete and law enforcement is weak. Most people would rather trust so called conspiracy behind the deal than trust authority. They believe if they don't rebel in big crowd and violently, the authority won't pay attention to them and their appeal will never go through. This incident is not targeting Indian; rather it's a mirror of Chinese social instability iceberg. Unfortunately both Indian diplomat and Chinese traders are victims as it appears.

Param

I doubt an angry crowd of chinese people who have not been payed for months care much about diplomatic immunity... Just my 50 cents. :rolleyes:
Providing Diplomatic immunity is your govt's responsibility, not those people's.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
They are diplomats, not bouncers.
Yes....they are diplomats not bouncers. So you send your diplomats into potentially explosive situations without any protection, and they get their asses kicked by a mob which leaves your country embarrased, and looking like a bunch of fumbling idiots.

The Chinese on the other hand were simply happy to watch while the Indian diplomat got his ass kicked.
They will now say it was an out of control mob, that was angry and the situation got out of hand.

Again back to my point - Stupidity is a constant feature of Indian life - even where you least expect it.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Yes....they are diplomats not bouncers. So you send your diplomats into potentially explosive situations without any protection, and they get their asses kicked by a mob which leaves your country embarrased, and looking like a bunch of fumbling idiots.

The Chinese on the other hand were simply happy to watch while the Indian diplomat got his ass kicked.
They will now say it was an out of control mob, that was angry and the situation got out of hand.

Again back to my point - Stupidity is a constant feature of Indian life - even where you least expect it.
Piss off with your stupid generalizations.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

I think you'd have called Indians uncivilized animals if it were us who had manhandled a US diplomat.

Param

Mattster said_
Then its time to show the Chinese that situations can also get out of hand in India.

armand said_
Pay attention, the diplomat was not on trial but securing release of Indian traders.
I guess he was referring to diplomatic protocol and stuff. Afterall the host country should ensure the foreign diplomats safety in their soil.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
I think you'd have called Indians uncivilized animals if it were us who had manhandled a US diplomat.
Let me tell you how the US would have handled a similar situation. They would have sent a senior embassy guy and he would have had at least 4 or 5 big, strong armed Marines flanking him. He would not have walked in there alone by himself.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles