Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfPack86

Country flag
Loos like IED attacks have return to Kashmir after so many years. It seems like central govt cease fire its not good idea. Its fatal mistake by bjp govt.

Samsung J7

How did they manage to smuggle large quantities of explosives to South Kashmir? More needs to be done to prevent these type of incidents . Yesterday one soldier was martyred in srinagar. Today IeD attack in shopian. Seems like terrorists r utilising this so called cease-fire

WolfPack86

Country flag
are you saying if there was no ceasefire, there would be no IED attack?
No my friend you misunderstanding statement even if there is no cease fire attack will happens. This cease fire announcement will demoralise our army jawans. It is better govt should keep their mouth shut and crush terrorist. I wonder why Indian Army not deploying BMP 2 Sarath for patrolling?.

WolfPack86

Country flag
I think it is high intensity IED blast MPV is badly damaged and soldiers are all safe with injuries.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
What he says is right. How can ceasefire work if the terrorist are send from across the border.
Mehbooba Mufti is busy Molly coddling the terrorists and stone pelters for political brownie points at the expense of the security forces. The BJP needs to withdraw support and the state brought under governor's rule. Otherwise expect more of the same.

Bloody frustrating! :frusty:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Mehbooba Mufti is busy Molly coddling the terrorists and stone pelters for political brownie points at the expense of the security forces. The BJP needs to withdraw support and the state brought under governor's rule. Otherwise expect more of the same.

Bloody frustrating! :frusty:
The best way to tackle Kashmir issue is to pit stone platter sympathizer against stone players. It is being done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles