Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country flag
Army blowing up Jihadis in Qazigund encounter, :shoot::shoot::shoot: before blowing they evacuate the injured buddy also. 3 Jihadis were fried in the encounter 1 local and 2 Porkies, one pig was caught hiding in maternity hospital. :hehe:

Last edited:

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Army blowing up Jihadis in Qazigund encounter, :shoot::shoot::shoot: before blowing they evacuate the injured buddy also. 3 Jihadis were fried in the encounter 1 local and 2 Porkies, one pig was caught hiding in maternity hospital. :hehe:

This is the second encounter in Quazigund, Anything special with that area ?

cyclops

Country flag

Wow, what was that?
Carl Gustaf?

Vayuputra

Country flag
Exchange of fire between army and militants in Shopian South Kashmir after Militants walked into the ambush laid by army following input about movement of militants.. fire fight still going on .. army sources to @news24tvchannel

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
I may not be a very big fan of Kashmiri youth, esp. after seeing them throwing stones on our forces. Yes, they may be indoctrinated or paid to do so, but I will never accept that as a valid reason in their support. In the same way, I appreciate such youth who challenge the society there and stand up for our Bharat Mata. May his tribe grow.

( From @theskindoctor13)
On 10 May 17, terrorists killed unarmed Lieutenant Umar Faiyaz, a Kashmiri officer of 02 Rajputana Rifles, who had come on leave to his native place in Kulgam to attend a wedding.

On 09 Dec 17, Lt Jamshed Nasir, a Kashmiri, passed out from Indian Military Academy. He said..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles