Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brahmaputra Mail 2

Country flag
Pardon my eye sight,I am looking at a shotgun, if I am not wrong. Assuming they are not SOG, are they using shotgun for door breach ? Or just for firing pellets ?

sthf

Country flag
How come kilos can afford such large houses? Is it a surprise that the tangos were hiding there? The owners must be well paid OGWs
In rural India houses belonging to well off middle class families are usually quite large so I am sure that Kashmir is no exception.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Limi
Bren..still loved by the Jawans.
Limited clip capacity and weight are the down sides.A license produced PKs in 7.62x51 would have been a better option than Bren for regular infantry.Despite having license to produce MAG-58s neither OFB nor army is interedted in procuring FNMAGs in bipood version for unknown reasons.Also Insas LMG didn't go down with troops due to its jamming

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
#RePost of yesterday.

And see this. How many times have we read such news over the last few months? Dyammm. These guys are seriously desperate to get into terrorism and meet their hoors.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Two Pakistani intruders caught in Ferozepur

Two Pakistani intruders, on a motorcycle, were nabbed by BSF jawans from an area close to a border outpost in the Ferozepur Sector on Sunday , officials said.

They youths were identified as Nawaz Ahmed, 28, and Suhail Ahmed, 19, residents of Khudian Khas village in Kasur district.

Pakistani currency worth ₹10,102, one mobile phone, three Pakistani SIM cards, one memory card and a motorbike was recovered from them, BSF officials said.

Both youths claimed that they had come close to the border for fishing and inadvertently entered the Indian territory.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag

...................................................................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles