Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures

abingdonboy

Country flag
@Unknowncommando 2 awesome thread bro! Hope you keep us updated regularly, really great to see the evolution in tactics and equipment since Modi govt came in.

Pretty much everything has been updated from vehicles to helmets and plate carriers. Last thing left is their ancient small arms.

It’s awesome to see the RR and CAPFs looking mean, competent and professional, RR in particular look like a modern force at last.

I’m really liking the updates to the vehicle fleet, something subtle but significant is that open to gypsys seem to be a thing of the past for all security forces in the state (UT) and pretty much all have been modified with armour plates and at the least grills to prevent damage from stone pelting. I didn't understand why this wasn’t done earlier but alas.

Also can’t get enough of those new generation Rakshaks (based on the Scorpio), they look utilitarian but beastly. @Unknowncommando 2 any ideas how many of them are on order for the CRPF/JKP? And if the IA has any plans to replace their old generation Rakshaks with these new ones? Also
Any images of the new gen MPVs (MK2) that we’re ordered by CRPF and IA? They are meant to be 6x6 now.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
@Unknowncommando 2 awesome thread bro! Hope you keep us updated regularly, really great to see the evolution in tactics and equipment since Modi govt came in.

Pretty much everything has been updated from vehicles to helmets and plate carriers. Last thing left is their ancient small arms.

It’s awesome to see the RR and CAPFs looking mean, competent and professional, RR in particular look like a modern force at last.

I’m really liking the updates to the vehicle fleet, something subtle but significant is that open to gypsys seem to be a thing of the past for all security forces in the state (UT) and pretty much all have been modified with armour plates and at the least grills to prevent damage from stone pelting. I didn't understand why this wasn’t done earlier but alas.

Also can’t get enough of those new generation Rakshaks (based on the Scorpio), they look utilitarian but beastly. @Unknowncommando 2 any ideas how many of them are on order for the CRPF/JKP? And if the IA has any plans to replace their old generation Rakshaks with these new ones? Also
Any images of the new gen MPVs (MK2) that we’re ordered by CRPF and IA? They are meant to be 6x6 now.
The only update about vehicle is that Bullet Proof variant of SAFARI STORME is either coming or the existing will be upgraded with 360 deg protection just like the RAKSHAKs & Gypsys after convoy attacks on Army.
New Scorpio RAKSHAK PLUS are better than the old ones. Better protection and mobility. Most of them are for JKP. No exact number available of Mahindra Marksman , Ashok Leyland MBPV or Renault Sherpas in service/ the number required.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles