Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
New plate carriers with the soldier on the left & right while middle one is wearing over vest with plate inserts

#WeCanWeCare. Troops of #IndianArmy promptly rescued a car at Rajdhani of #ThanamandiTehsil, #Rajouri by recovering it on receipt of information. The car had skidded off road & fell nearly 70 feet in a nala leading to major damages to the vehicle.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag

INSURGENT ATTACK IN MANIPUR

Troops of #AssamRifles in an operation foiled a major planned attack by armed insurgent groups near Phaikoh village in Kamjong district of Manipur on March 13.

Based on the input received regarding an infiltration attempt by insurgents, the troops launched an operation in the area. During the operation the troops recovered one AK-47 rifle, one Lathode Gun, one 9 mm Pistol, a 12 Kgs IED, other assorted ammunition/ explosives and other warlike stores. It is suspected that the insurgents were planning to carry out an attack on a post of security forces.

The resolute and determined action by Assam Rifles in the successful operation has dealt a severe blow to the nefarious designs of armed insurgent groups. The recovered items have been handed over to Imphal West Police Station for further investigation.
#NEOps

Emperor Kalki

Country flag

INSURGENT ATTACK IN MANIPUR

Troops of #AssamRifles in an operation foiled a major planned attack by armed insurgent groups near Phaikoh village in Kamjong district of Manipur on March 13.

Based on the input received regarding an infiltration attempt by insurgents, the troops launched an operation in the area. During the operation the troops recovered one AK-47 rifle, one Lathode Gun, one 9 mm Pistol, a 12 Kgs IED, other assorted ammunition/ explosives and other warlike stores. It is suspected that the insurgents were planning to carry out an attack on a post of security forces.

The resolute and determined action by Assam Rifles in the successful operation has dealt a severe blow to the nefarious designs of armed insurgent groups. The recovered items have been handed over to Imphal West Police Station for further investigation.
#NEOps
Hey, thnx for sharing......but could you not blur out the helmets and instead only the faces....

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
Bro I just shared the picture of Indian Army Eastern Command Official FB handle. They did it.
Oh sorry....i saw it was like that for some of your recent posts and thought that maybe you did it....:doh:...my mistake.....by the way, if I remember correctly, weren't such posts by the army usually without such blurs.....what made them change now....

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
Oh sorry....i saw it was like that for some of your recent posts and thought that maybe you did it....:doh:...my mistake.....by the way, if I remember correctly, weren't such posts by the army usually without such blurs.....what made them change now....
Well, I checked and they did have blurs....srry my bad again....

varun9509

Country flag
#IndiaFightsCorona, Kashmir fights Corona. Mobile Medical Aid Programme was organized in Panditpura & Humpura villages. The villagers were given much needed medical assistance & check-up especially during the dangerous #CoronaVirusPandemic.
#IndianArmy #Kashmir #COVID19
View attachment 44465 View attachment 44466 View attachment 44467 View attachment 44468
Stethoscope on jacket in the first pic, does this work?

Sent from my Redmi 8A Dual using Tapatalk

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
All the Patka for sikh soldiers nonsense is over now. We have proper helmets and the sikhs are wearing it.
Man, I would take a Patka over a regular ballistic helmet any day. The only thing the Patka requires is top protection against blast fragments which can be provided by adding some layers of kevlar or even ballistic nylon fabrics!!

AbRaj

Country flag
New plate carriers with the soldier on the left & right while middle one is wearing over vest with plate inserts

#WeCanWeCare. Troops of #IndianArmy promptly rescued a car at Rajdhani of #ThanamandiTehsil, #Rajouri by recovering it on receipt of information. The car had skidded off road & fell nearly 70 feet in a nala leading to major damages to the vehicle.
Haha uncle ki gaddi ki maa bahan ho gayi hai. He is looking angry

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dear MSD, just like Kashmir was cleansed during the lockdown and blackout,

The current all-India quarantine is a Godsend opportunity for the Real Swatch Bharat mission to clean up the entire country of traitors, lutyens cabal, khan market gang, urban naxals, jaychands, jihadis, illegal immigrants and their protectors.

Round them up and try them for their crimes.
Use military tribunals if necessary.

Under current curfew and blackout conditions, this can be accomplished with minimum collateral damage or false Flag attacks.

Let the Nation wake up on April 15 to a New Glorious Hindustan free of Corona virus as well as Qurana virus and Commie virus!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles