Indian consulate in Afghanistan under attack!

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Apart from above i really wish some revenge attack on Pak security forces preferably but i won't mind few bombs go off in civilian areas as well.
This forum has got plenty of honest terrorist who admit such things openly but guess what you psychopath cannot do any thing except doing brain farts on this forum. Consult some good psychologist ASAP

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This forum has got plenty of honest terrorist who admit such things openly but guess what you psychopath cannot do any thing except doing brain farts on this forum. Consult some good psychologist ASAP
Is that so? We thought from all the retarded hysteria of you Pakis every time there is an attack in the terror factory you call your country that RAW was doing this, RAW was doing that.

What happened to that? What happened to the 30K agents and 500M USD one of your mentally challenged ministers said RAW had for further ripping your already torn country apart.

Besides, lets face it, considering your country falls in top 5 terror destinations, for you guys getting your air base raided and planes destroyed is a common thing; this was however a first for us.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Pakistani army and Govt. work together. Army runs the foreign policy i.e policy vis-a-vis India

There are 2 arguments between bjp vs patriots

1. Bjp with its intel advise says: pak gov and army(isi assets ) are different.

2. Rest of the think tanks including i believe , pak gov and pak army are same but pretending to fight each other.

Which of the argument is true.... pls mention it with proof..

Rsn singh was abt to explain this with examples but program got interupted. Any one help to understand this.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
It's Ironic a Born Paki Terrorist is calling others the same,you don't need an Indian terrorists to blow things up in Pak,a Charsi Punjabi and Mercenary Pashtun is enough to bomb his own family for few thousand Bucks and 72 virgins.

And If this is my brain fart,why you cry APS Peshawar ?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
islamic pakistan needs to be destroyed for world peace, what's so terrorist about a good deed?

Psycho-Shiva

So Paaji, is your friend still a Khalistani or he returned back to mainstream Sikhism like you?

Also, my observation on recent Sarbat Khalsa and a Khalistani terrorist like Hawara being appointed as Jathedar of Akal Takht and 13 point anti India resolution by these participants suggests a different story than yours!
Paaji,

I'm a Hindu. But that friend was a regular drinker turned fanatic . Now he seems to be coming back. SarbatKhalsa was a stupid gimmick played by the rebel Akal takth league. They got arrested the very next day. Lol. Trust me, situation currently is normal. Most people don't care about m. In fact lot of Sikhs openly ridiculed sarbatkhalsa

bose

Country flag
So as I said in the MODI-Pak-visit thread that something is coming up.

So the Pathankot attack and now this attack on our assets in AFG just confirmed it again.

MODI and Doval should be knowing the Paki response so what exactly is the strategy of India?????? :hmm:
Modi & Doval know Pakistanis class character very well... India must show to the world community that India is very interested in talks and good neighborly relationship with Pakistan ... India must do whatever it talks to send this message out to the world community...

Modi's Pak visit had a good PR value for world community...

These twin attacks on Pathankot & Majar e Sharif will definitely derail the talks and the message is until the terrorism continues from Pakistan there will be no movement in Indo - Pak relationships... let the Pakistanis shoot at their own feet...

One thing is very clear Modi or NO Modi unless there is a closure of Mumbai attack to India's satisfaction NO ONE can make a Indo - Pak relationship even an inch closer.

DingDong

Country flag
We are giving them more credit than they deserve. I bet these two men don't give a damn about those martyred soldiers and use their sacrifices for political advantage.

In my whole life I have never met a senior official of Doval's rank who blabbers more than he does.

Like Modi's Jumlas most of Doval's stories now sound like Fairy Tales to me.

cannonfodder

Country flag
No response is coming.... the lahore visit was u-turn and betrayal of his supporters by Modi. When I read the news, I was wondering exactly what Modi is gonna say if there is terrorist attack now ... surprisingly it happened in short time :frown:

We are trying to buy peace with an ideology which wants our extinction. For now, I have turned optimistic to cynical with this government(politically/economically). After such huge mandate, such cowardice was not expected. It seems we have towed the non-violence/tolerance line so much that we have lost all self respect and still want other nations to acknowledge us as some mini super power:hmm:. The reality is that we don't care if our own soldiers die.

Last edited:

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Are you planning to suicide bomb this forum?
Not really. I was actually stopping one of your key board sucide bombers who were supporting terrorism but forgot that even you need balls for that..just wishing bombs on civillian on DFI would not work for him

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You guys are only good in this buk buk on forum. It was you who called yourself terrorist by suggesting that you dont mind bombs being dropped on civilian. I just said that you are honest terrorist and mentally retard as no sane person will ever say something like this which is plain terrorism. Its another thing that you are just tough in here but will piss in your pant if ever face some fighter in real life. Carry on jihad with rants and abusive words like typical hijra
Ya ya, we are okay with it if sails your boats.
Theses were not we guys who started jihad. You guys suddenly came saying Allah hu Akbar and started beheading our people.
Also, not only this forum, I bash pakistanis on defencepk, IDF, sinodefence, Russian Military forum and everywhere. :p
And do you know why I'm not banned anywhere except defencepk?
Because I speak truth.
You guys have no shame doing proxy wars and then lying over morality other nations respond with same. :pound:
And here's case of rants, thses real rants, which I frequently hear from paki fanboys:
10000 Billion Indians are poor.
(And I thought our population is 1.27 Billion :rofl:)
pakistani missiles are better and advanced than Indian Missiles .
(Ha ha :pound:)
pakistani missiles are better than Indian Space Launchers
(Double Ha ha :rotflmao:)
paf is stronger than Indian Air Force.
(Mark my word :lol:)
jft is pakistan's advanced indigenous fighter of pakistan.
(Somebody tell them difference between indigenous and license production :haha:)
jft is actually a stealth air superiority fifth generation fighter.
(It's a 3.5 gen fighter)
Pakistani reply:
Pakistan's 3G means India's 5G.
:rofl:
Thses are frequent brainfarts on many social sites.
:hehe:

Bornubus

Not really. I was actually stopping one of your key board sucide bombers who were supporting terrorism but forgot that even you need balls for that..just wishing bombs on civillian on DFI would not work for him
Lol why would i have to be a suicide bomber,i don't need 72 virgin in afterlife.

Have you ever heard a Hindu Indian suicide Bomber recently,in Pak unlike many Musalman Paki who are famous in the entire world.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Lol why would i have to be a suicide bomber,i don't need 72 virgin in afterlife.

Have you ever heard a Hindu Indian suicide Bomber recently,in Pak unlike many Musalman Paki who are famous in the entire world.
So wishing bombs on civillian is not terrorism?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Again just buk buk.. Typical hijra trait. You dont mind attck on kids because you are terrorist..internet terrorist keep barking all day and night and we all know barking dog never bite. Follow my advice and visit some good mental hospital..you are acting as psychopath
We lost much more kids than you guys. Due to which?
Due to your holy warriors Your holy jihadis.
And now when you guys faced it in peshawar you outcried.
First time you came to know how Indians feel when lose our loved ones in your terror attacks.
But not on track still, you guys are still hiding your terrorism on the name of that $hity holy freedom fight.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Again just buk buk.. Typical hijra trait. You dont mind attck on kids because you are terrorist..internet terrorist keep barking all day and night and we all know barking dog never bite. Follow my advice and visit some good mental hospital..you are acting as psychopath
Yes, he is only saying it but your inbred countrymen actually do it. On a daily basis. Take any terror attack, there is a 50% probability that a Paki would be associated with it. There is a reason why the green passport is considered such a huge liability and a shame.

Maybe you teach your countrymen to think less about 72 virgins and stop blowing themselves up.

Bornubus

Revenge..only hijra would kill kids and call it bravery but even.then.they were not indians but internal enemy of Pakistan.. You guus can.only do.buk buk
Really but Dr Shahid Masoud said that they were Hindus as they burned the teacher.

Those kids were killed by Musalman Paki's of TTP,yes only Hijra could that but we can hire those Hijra with Money,to avenge our blood.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles