Indian colonel confronts ISI's honey trap

Should the Colonel be punished or forgiven?

• Total voters

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Oh ok. I can't see polls or vote on this iPhone app. Let me check full site.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ok my vote is none of the above as I don't know the law. The colonel did get into an affair but then is he not allowed to? Or any laws exist on having sexual relations with women of foreign countries? He did not pass any info to ISI and reported it. So unless I know the law which Ray Sir or Kunal could help us with I cannot comment.

If the colonel has not passed any info, he is not liable to be punished. He may be reprimanded for his affair more so for dropping his guard than or the affair more than anything else. I don't think that will carry any sentence. But need to know the law.May be something on the lines of conduct unbecoming of a military officer.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Why is it that whenever there is any mention of RAW my name comes in? :D
I may or may not be working for RAW but I am certainly not a recruiting for RAW :D
do you think your partner AVI can hire us.. :D

i would apply myself for the intelligence interrogation department :D

warriorextreme

Country flag
pictures of the honey trap lady please :)
[COLOR=#fafafa !important]

[/COLOR]​

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
The Charge on the Colonel under Official Secret Act is untanable. He can not even be charged for Moral terpitude as having sex with a woman as consenting adult is no terpitude. He can not even be charged for adultry which as per IPC can nonly be committed by women.

So charge for the colonel - Stealing Effection of the the host.

The Indian ambassy should have for the physiscal needs of the Colonel provided the Colonel was unaccompnied by the wife. In USA it is the duty of the state to cater for the sexual needs of the soldiers.
So the Colonel had good time in Bangladesh and the commentetor are jealious of him.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Bhadra may I know, who are the jealous are you indicating to?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
The Charge on the Colonel under Official Secret Act is untanable. He can not even be charged for Moral terpitude as having sex with a woman as consenting adult is no terpitude. He can not even be charged for adultry which as per IPC can nonly be committed by women.

So charge for the colonel - Stealing Effection of the the host.

The Indian ambassy should have for the physiscal needs of the Colonel provided the Colonel was unaccompnied by the wife. In USA it is the duty of the state to cater for the sexual needs of the soldiers.
So the Colonel had good time in Bangladesh and the commentetor are jealious of him.
While I agree with the overall content of your post, I am not sure if this is accurate: "In USA it is the duty of the state to cater for the sexual needs of the soldiers.". I don't think that is true. :) Or is it? Ewald?

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
providing resource for physical needs is Human resource Management and cannot be termed as a duty of the Nation, Actually the Nation on its behalf do not perform any duty, but in the other hand it is the duty of every citizen to 'serve' the nation. And when some being paid to perform his duty fails to serve the nation, he is liable to be punished, now with the limited amount of information released it is sometime hard to justify, did he perform his duty? or he failed to perform his duty. Leave alone the matter of serving the nation. serve= servants, not always a servants be liable to luxury, a term which can be done without.

lemontree

Professional
The Colonel did not sell out his country, so he deserves no punishment. Maybe a rap on the knuckles for getting caught by the wrong people.

Patriot

Country flag
The colonel had good time with ladies and this act on the virtue of human sexual need is defend-able but absolutely irresponsible. The colonel is not a teenage wanker & supposed to fall in such kind of traps as he is carrying out highly sensitive responsibilities of national interests.

He may be a double agent now & should not be trusted for such sensitive responsibility anymore. Appropriate action as per law must be taken.

Patriot

Country flag
The Colonel did not sell out his country, so he deserves no punishment. Maybe a rap on the knuckles for getting caught by the wrong people.
When it comes to responsibilities of National security, you can not take second chance on that person.

Blackwater

True that's the bottom line. He deserve no punishment. BTW, Was he married????, if yes then,wo biwi se to gaya...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Bhadra may I know, who are the jealous are you indicating to?
The guys who want him to be under run for his past fun.
This is the disadantage / advantage of having young Colonels ..... Soldier as it is are supposed to be lady killers. The Colonel has exihibitted soldierly qualities in all respect and deserves a pat on his back for those qualities including from his wife. Bengladeshi ladies as it is are beautifull and seductive.

Good story.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles