Indian Coast Guard intercept a suspicious Pakistani fishing boat

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Still they are adamant. It is time to act. The information warfare of ISPR is very strong and maintains public support. The day Pakistani people realize that their army is corrupt, such attacks will minimize on Indian soil.
Fighting propaganda is a cumbersome and long-term exercise. Even then, success rate is unknown as many people would be simply too invested in their anti-India mindset to really change.

Attacks can be reduced yes, but as long as these 'strategic assets' exist, these attempts will continue and sooner or later, well...

She defends it too:

[TWEET]551005531783983106[/TWEET]

And she has good company:

[TWEET]550980644344315904[/TWEET]

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Fighting propaganda is a cumbersome and long-term exercise. Even then, success rate is unknown as many people would be simply too invested in their anti-India mindset to really change.

Attacks can be reduced yes, but as long as these 'strategic assets' exist, these attempts will continue and sooner or later, well...
Dawood, hafeez and lakhvis are one of them which hold a lot of public sympathy there. More over ISPR is now successful in relating India with Peshawar in the mind set of people there. And there comes out a battalion of Good terrorist. PSYWAR is must along with CIT-X , Muktivahni-II

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
@Nicky G

These are the same people who would have partied hard on new year's eve while Indian security forces traded bullets with Pakis on LoC and Coast Guard chased that Paki boat.

Guess this is a new fad among such pseudo-liberal and WKK ilk - to mock security operations whatever they maybe in order to appear more "fair and balanced" regardless of the context in which they happen or how they happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dawood, hafeez and lakhvis are one of them which hold a lot of public sympathy there. More over ISPR is now successful in relating India with Peshawar in the mind set of people there. And there comes out a battalion of Good terrorist. PSYWAR is must along with CIT-X , Muktivahni-II
I agree that propoganda wars are important, my point is that you can't rely on them, which I suppose you'd agree with by your last statement.

I'd just put more criticality on neutralizing these 'strategic assets'.

@Nicky G

These are the same people who would have partied hard on new year's eve while Indian security forces traded bullets with Pakis on LoC and Coast Guard chased that Paki boat.

Guess this is a new fad among such pseudo-liberal and WKK ilk - to mock security operations whatever they maybe in order to appear more "fair and balanced" regardless of the context in which they happen or how they happen.
I'm afraid there's too much filth in the fiberal media. Yet another repugnant post:

[TWEET]551023816718024704[/TWEET]

Why would'd the story of the Coast Guard that risk their lives day and night 'add-up'? :mad:

I never was a SM person but am so grateful that because of it, these a-holes are called out on their BS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I agree that propoganda wars are important, my point is that you can't rely on them, which I suppose you'd agree with by your last statement.

I'd just put more criticality on neutralizing these 'strategic assets'.

I'm afraid there's too much filth in the fiberal media. Yet another repugnant post:

[TWEET]551023816718024704[/TWEET]

Why would'd the story of the Coast Guard that risk their lives day and night 'add-up'? :mad:

I never was a SM person but am so grateful that because of it, these a-holes are called out on their BS.
Looks like our media is follows their command. I could be wrong, about Information war inside Pakistan, lol, as we need to first take our media under confidence :p

abingdonboy

Country flag
NDTV's tone too is very cynical about the story, outrageous. They don't have all the facts and yet are quick to be dismissive of the established narrative.

I can't imagine the US or UK (where I live) media questioning the accounts of their security agencies like this.

Just what are these fckers playing at? They are giving the Pakis all leeway in the world .

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Looks like our media is follows their command. I could be wrong, about Information war inside Pakistan, lol, as we need to first take our media under confidence :p
You mean a section of 'our' media is simply not an extension of the Paki propaganda just as many Bollywood movies are? :whistle:

NDTV's tone too is very cynical about the story, outrageous. They don't have all the facts and yet are quick to be dismissive of the established narrative.

I can't imagine the US or UK (where I live) media questioning the accounts of their security agencies like this.

Just what are these fckers playing at? They are giving the Pakis all leeway in the world .
Setting aside the media for a moment, can you imagine the home minister calling opposition parties terrorists? Or a sitting CM stating that out top agency orchestrated bomb blasts? :fp:

Unless you make the cost of such statements too high, nothing will change in this country.

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
hope they will post the video to clear up the air. Boat may have more then 4 men, having more on the deck would have raised suspicion.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
It's fun when Paki pigs are dispatched to hell.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

ISI has good penetration in some sections of Indian media.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Indian authorities should gather every piece of evidence to get to the bottom of this misadventure and let International experts examine as well to get to the source of this boat and its handlers. If it leads to Pakistan than punish them as much as possible.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Pakistan should be told in clear terms that if this happens, it means war. We have all the options open including nukes against Pak.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles