Indian cities developement

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Don't want to troll here but Mumbai is really one of the shittiest city in the world for its size.
People really need to ask the question: Why does mumbai has such shitty infrastructure while being so important?
Delhi is criss-crossed with roads, flyovers, metros etc. What Mumbai has? Pothole ridden roads and stupid people talking about the 'resilience of Mumbai'!
I feel that too minus potholes. I think Mumbai or any other city usually have one or two lanes of flyover. I don't know how or why but it feels like Delhi loves oversize everything.

Just like how you see difference between American cities and European/Japanese cities. Maybe Area size goes into equation or something else.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Indian urban city planning is the worst in the whole wide world!!! I've seen African countries improved/improving alot compared to India. We're screwed for sure, something needs to be done by changing the existing cities.

Bhairav

Country flag
Ye thread mar gaya tha...Chalo isme jaan funkte hain...Bismillaye Rahmanu Rahim....

Angreji Anuwaad:
This thread was dead...Let's bring it back to life...(Is part ko jaldi se edit kar deta hu)

Last edited:

Bhairav

Country flag
Alambagh Bus Stand, Lucknow
1630656523777.png

Awadh Bus Stand, Lucknow
1630656547816.png

Banaras Railway Station (Outside View)
1630656629666.png

Banaras Railway Station (Inside View)
1630656669314.png

Edit: Though the foundation stone of the first station was laid under SarPa govt., the construction began and completed under the current BJP govt within 1 year and without any cost-overruns or delays.

doreamon

Country flag
China's urban infra aesthetics is better than USA .. They can just acquire land tommorow if they want .. bulldoze the building and make a road passing through that with in matter of week . We cnt do that .. Infact we have illigal colonies in major cities for political reasons .. . India's dharavi still there and has become face of such a large nation . Low cost housing is need of the hour and we have to stick our feet to reality untill we cross 10trl mark .

But new cities and new parts of the towns ll be world class .

sauntheninja

Country flag
Can we talk about how to make cities safer its well and good if skyrscrapers are built to make a city look modern but on the ground broken cctv cameras , street lights not working and half finished or crumbling bridges is the norm that's why its not safe to go out in the night particularly for women

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles