Indian Army preparing for 'limited conflict' with China: US

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

wrigsted

Country flag
Indian Army is posted at Siachen Glacier, the highest battlefield known to man. We are always open to learning new things, but high altitude/cold weather combat is not something very new for Indian Army.
I was aware of the situation at the Siachen Glacier as others who just know a minimum about Mountain warfare and I also know that India has some very competent troops at Siachen. I just wanted to brag about our small team up on the big cold island:namaste:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Air Marshal dismisses US report on India-China "limited" war : Neighbours News - India Today

To a query if Chinese acquisitions were a cause of worry for India, Kukreja claimed, "Chinese technology is not sound compared to India's."

"Of whatever I have seen in the market ... Chinese toys break within two months ... a DVD and a camera lasts for one month ... Whatever we are acquiring and developing is far better than the Chinese ...," Kukreja said. :rofl::rofl:
Couldn't agree more with you. This is, was and will be my thought about Chinese technology all along unless someone/something disproves it, in a big way.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
5 An atheist force is unlikely to conquer a God-fearing, Faithful force. (The belief that God is on your side is an extremely empowering thought for even the weakest entities)
Seriously Dude.... What about Soviets VS Germans in WW2.... I mean WTF

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
To win a war you need atleast one of the following.

-love for your country
-hatred for the enemy

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Seriously Dude.... What about Soviets VS Germans in WW2.... I mean WTF
Yes. But nazis didn't have much faith on Christ, did they? Doubt it.
However, exceptions do occur, and as it is, I have written 'unlikely to'.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles