Indian Army orders court of inquiry against Major Leetul Gogoi over Srinagar hotel incident

CrYsIs

Country flag
chutiye , u are acting like all so called libarandu and sickularndu..... bhootani k tu ya koi jehadi kpig hai ya koi congressi gulam... bhaag yeha se ..chutiya... jab gaan.... pe goli padati hai.. saare rules gaan... mai ghus jaate hai... m telling u from my own experience.. so stop ur librandu bullshitttt
Is it a crime to be a liberal or secular ?

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Is it a crime to be a liberal or secular ?
No. Its not a crime. But its the way sickulars or pseudoliberals react only to incidents which suits them and put their ostrich faces inside sand when the incident doesnt suits them is what is to be condemned.

CrYsIs

Country flag
No. Its not a crime. But its the way sickulars or pseudoliberals react only to incidents which suits them and put their ostrich faces inside sand when the incident doesnt suits them is what is to be condemned.
You are generalizing all liberals and seculars into one category ie JNU types.

These left leaning liberals are an extreme version,but conversely if you stick to extreme right blind nationalism,you are no different either.

Khalsa_Panth

Just kidnap Muslim women & force them into prostitution like Sikhs did to Afghans||

@Haldiram Eh, crap I said I'll behave|| :biggrin2:

I'll take long break from forum then.

AnantS

Country flag
In kashmir ,separatism is the mainstream and if we alienate even the minuscule pro India groups,then rest assured all hell will break loose.
I am not sure which pro India group you are seeing here. The only consistently pro India groups inspite of being given wrong end of the stick everytime by the center are Hindus of J & K especially people of Jammu. The way this incident played out, simply reeks of conspiracy to tarnish Gogoi.

Given they were not caught in compromising position in a room. Given girl was accompanied by other people. I dont see a scandal. Let COI decide who shall anyway do the investigation, and are more qualified to pass judgement

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles