Indian Army Issues Purchase Plan Of 200,000 Close Quarter Battle Carbine

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Sure, but the three calibers MCIWS/AAR was meant to fire, the original requirement by IA, are all redundant in the IA's new requirement, which wants a 7.62*51.

It's one thing if they wanted one of the three calibers, but they chose the one that's outside that. They basically curb stumped that rifle right when it's going through intensive trials.

OFB managed to produce 7.62*51 with the INSAS MC1 quickly(6 months), but I think IA doesnt even care.
As far as I know 762 NATO Is for those 1.8 lakh rifles, there is still scope for a 8 lakh 556 rifles.

Basically what I trying to say is that MCIWS is not dead yet, ARDE still has time. All is not lost.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
As far as I know 762 NATO Is for those 1.8 lakh rifles, there is still scope for a 8 lakh 556 rifles.

Basically what I trying to say is that MCIWS is not dead yet, ARDE still has time. All is not lost.

I dont think all is lost, well not completely, it'll need further modifications in reduction of length for the carbine tender.

Gessler

Country flag
Wrong demo of holding a weapon!! :doh: Never hold a weapon with your hand on the magazine!! The left hand should be on the hand guard in front for stability. But then she's from the IDF, so.....all's fair in love and war!! :)
Sorry for the late reply but...there's nothing wrong with the way she's holding the gun.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles