Indian Army chief's remarks unwise, says Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
is it not true that mumbai 26/11 master mind is Hafiz Sayeed , what did pakistan do ? and 12 dossier as been given to pakistan till now, what the hell proof do you want my foot
They too have sent dossieres answers.so hisab barabar.

EagleOne

Duties of Army chief are enshrined in the constitution of democratic republic of india.and ultimately its we the people of india who are supreme and its we who decides everything by voting a govt.Do you know why every ovt official is reffered as public servant in india...coz its the people of india becoz of whom democratic india is there.

i dont think we elect army chief .... it is a postion which will come through experiences and other factors

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
I can't believe you guys don't get it. ajtr is just toyin' with you.

As for Hafiz Saeed, his connections to the Pak military and govt. are obvious.

Illusions in Punjab

Make sure you read the report mentioned of.

It is official state govt. policy to support the Jamat-ud-Dawa, reflected in their budget, despite information of their nefarious activities.
Evil rage you spoiled my party.......................:happy_2:

smartindian

Country flag
They too have sent dossieres answers.so hisab barabar.
no they have asked more question no dossier have been given (dossier regarding what?) , we are talking about hardcore terrorist , is it not true that pakistan want to bleed india with 1000 cuts, is it not true that they are sponsoring terrorist as a weapon against India, is it not true all the weapon that they get as a aid from US is directed against India.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Can you prove it????or can the GOI prove it???
David Headley was an Al Qeada chap.

None could prove that till he was nabbed.

His own wife stands witness to the fact.

Enough evidence, I believe, has been provided that Hadiz is under ISI protection.

But then if people wear blinkers, what can one do?

Heard Musharraf and the admission that Pakistan was sponsoring terrorism?

How did it do so?

Through people like Hafiz, so quaintly termed as 'non state actors'.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What the Army Chief has stated is the truth.

Take Pakistan out of the scenario and there is calm and peace in the sub continent.

What is Pakistan doing arm twisting the US to deliver weapon system under the guise that they will assist counter terrorism, when it actuality these weapon systems have no connection with COIN!

Agantrope

Im asking for proof which is admissible in the court of law of the land ...pakistan...not some masala news from TOIlet.
hihihiihi

proof? what proof you need? GoI submitted the tons of pages of nook named as Dossier containing the charges.

btw what is law of land? Exclusion only for the Prez :emot15:

prototype

Hafiz Saeed is not pakistani govt. official or representative but Indian Army cheif is the GOI's official and its armed forces' representative.hafiz saeed's opinion can not be said as that of pak govt's official position but on the other hand indian carmy cheif's opinion can be taken as GOI's official position coz he is govt. official.hence in as sense pak. govt's protest is valid.
khujli failane wale ko irritants nahi to or kya bolte hain,so our army chief is completely correct here,dont try to achieve moral high ground by calling his remarks unwise,as Pakistani military who openly supports terrorist and providing asylum to terrorist's like Hafiz sayed lacks morality

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I ve to see the evidence for it before reaching any conclusion...do you have evidence of it?

note: Evidence which is permissible in court not some newspaper clipping etc.
didn't musharaf himself say that pak trained terrorists against India ?

pmaitra

Hafiz Saeed is not pakistani govt. official or representative but Indian Army cheif is the GOI's official and its armed forces' representative.hafiz saeed's opinion can not be said as that of pak govt's official position but on the other hand indian carmy cheif's opinion can be taken as GOI's official position coz he is govt. official.hence in as sense pak. govt's protest is valid.
True. However, what matters is how much harm India will suffer regardless of who says what. For example, Pakistan initially denied any involvement in Kargil incursions, but India did suffer.

Also, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto did claim that he was going to wage a 1000 year war against India.

I think India should also start making noises once in a while, although stoic silence is what I would typically prefer.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
CoAS has put khujli in Pak government's unmentionable parts, they can not do anything accept whining

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Send them some B-Tex along with the aid for the floods.

Will stop them scratching like hens (murgi)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles