India Working to Divide Pakistan

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Oncw,he was debating PAF retd officer who told him that V K Singh in his book mentioned a special intelligence unit for terrorism inside Pak.

Swami ask him to provide page number of the book :lol:

Later the same guy accused India of terrorism in East Bengal by creating Mukti bahini.Swami once again humiliated him by telling him that no country consider Mukti Bahini as terrorist organization except Pak.
Yes, I heard that discussion. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bharat Ek Khoj

So Bahrat ek "Khaaj" have no idea what he is talking about.
Yeah, definitely I have no idea when the thekedar of hindutva who wants to build ram mandir can't do a sh!t about higher conversion to Christianity in its own birth place Tamilnadu. OK ?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Yeah, definitely I have no idea when the thekedar of hindutva who wants to build ram mandir can't do a sh!t about higher conversion to Christianity in its own birth place Tamilnadu. OK ?
Tera naam Khaaj hai ?

If not then Shut the Fuck up.Learn some manners before quoting others in defense forums.I didn't mentioned your name or quoted you.

Also,shove the missionary propaganda.

Kharavela

Country flag
OK, if "the thekedar of hindutva" couldn't stop conversion, would not it be prudent on your part to "RISE TO THE OCCASION" & "SAVE HINDUS" ?
If you can't, please stop pointing finger at "LEGENDS".

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
So far India has not done anything to justify Mr Swami's statement.

I have serious doubts that there is a military plan to break up Pakistan. Such a plan would require very significant expeditionary capability; which is not there today in my view.

If Pakistan breaks up, it will be its own internal dynamic rather than any plan on India's part.
I'm not sure of any military plan. There might be a back up plan of military action like the one in Bangladesh. But I'm sure the intelligence agencies are already doing their part.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Well, land can fulfill the damage due to their population given it's natural resources, gold mines (they have one of the largest), shale gas, strategic position etc.. I don't wanna say, but that land had huge potential to change world order.

But some stupid people not only snatched it from India, but they are such stupids that they couldn't use it for their advantage themselves.

I think we can be payed coast of Pak population from land,
:)
But I may be wrong and may be underestimating their jahilness.
So, everybody don't take me seriously and analyze yourself too.
:biggrin2:
I don't think so. Daily riots and attacks will happen on IA in that conquered territory. I don't want to see that kind of trouble for our forces. Better to completely get rid of it by deporting or shifting the masses to other state.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Infighting in boluchistan is deepen. More RAW are there. The vedios of Balochistan and pok surfaces every week where human right violation is shown on evert channel and youtube.

More attacks are there even panjab of pak is feeling the heat.
Pakistan is blaming us we are rejecting it.
I think it is a good start.
Just a start won't help. Need to escalate.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
:doh:

Swamy means God!

Oh God!
Can someone please make him shut the heck up?
Swamy is no god. He is cunning as hell and at the end of the day, is a politician. Only reason he is siding with BJP now is because he suffered a betrayal from Signora. If she had made him the finance minister, he would be a hard core congi right now.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
ROFL !!
Dude don't degrade yourself below aaptards.
Is it de-grading if I don't support your views?

The fact that Modi is not doing what people voted him for, is rapidly hurting his fame. At such times, people always shift to someone else. That's the natural mentality. I want to see action, not keep clinging to his pre-electoral words and have fantasies about it.

Now, I'm clinging to Swamy's outright anti-muslim words and would like to see him in a powerful position which would enable him to take direct action. If Swamy, despite having the power doesn't act, I will dump him from my "look up to" list as well.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
No. Read what you said.
I know what I said. Do you?

Well, thats the problem. Don't fall under someone, so you don't have to dump someone.
Ok then, lets all just sit back and relax while the muzzies take over shall we? We HAVE to fall for someone because we need to know whom to vote. Without following someone you won't vote for anyone or would vote for the wrong person. Getting my drift?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles