India Working to Divide Pakistan

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
:doh:

Swamy means God!

Oh God!
Can someone please make him shut the heck up?

Kharavela

Country flag
This maverick Swamy is another Ram Jethmalani. Hope he is not expelled like Jethmalani in future. I am eager to know what BJP top brass's reaction is to this latest bluster.
Have you ever thought of the accomplishments of Dr Swamy ? Give me just one example of a person who has accomplished even half of Dr Swamy. Some of them are:
1) Openly & directly challenged Indira aka Maimuna Begum.
2) Compelled Reliance under Dhirubhai to pay Income Tax with arrears.
3) Fought against UPA govt on Ram Setu case & stopped destruction of Ram Setu.
4) Single handedly fought 2G case & forced a Union Minister to resign, land in jail.
5) Dragged Ghandi dynasty to court & apply for bail like a common citizen.

Jethmalani was defending Kanimozi while Dr Swamy was responsible for sending her to jail. See the difference.

Last edited:

Bharat Ek Khoj

Have you ever thought of the accomplishments of Dr Swamy ? Give me just one example of a person who has accomplished even half of Dr Swamy. Some of them are:
4) Single handedly fought 2G case & forced a Union Minister to resign, land in jail.

Jethmalani was defending Kanimozi while Dr Swamy was responsible for sending her to jail. See the difference.
Found some links
https://www.quora.com/Is-Dr-Subramanian-Swamy-a-Hindu-extremist
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...strategy-and-health-details-to-the-us-1981962

raja696

Swamy is brilliant leader... at times seculars find him bit odd...... so if some one feels heat by mentioning swamy name , there u go mutant secular ninja. Any way swamy growing older ... he is no more threat further. This man got real provocative attitude when he argues.. may be bjp need such titanium balls to be assertive. :)

Kharavela

Country flag
Regarding Quora article:
The author tried to analyse a person from his 2 tweets & an interview. Even in those tweets & interview, Dr Swamy has not said anything wrong. He stood with his previous statements regarding Hindu identity of India. In the same Quora page, I came across one post in comment section which I am quoting verbatim:
Manish Singh Bisht, wrote:
First of let me mention who is Dr. Subramanian Swamy:

1) A Harvard alumni and economist and ex cabinet minister
2) He has served as a member of the Planning Commission of India and Cabinet Minister of India and a expert in foreign affairs of India dealing largely with China
3) Got Tamil Fisherman released from Sri Lankan jails in 2014
4) Got the Kailash Mansarovar route opened from China for Indian Pilgrimage
5) Whistle blower of many scams of congress government including the latest National Herald scam
6) He has demolished many a myths about Sonia Maino, her false claims on her educational claims and her failed quest of becoming the Prime Minister of India.
7) He was elected Member of Parliament 5 times between 1974 and 1999. He has twice represented the city of Mumbai North East during 1977 and 1980, Uttar Pradesh and Tamil Nadu in the Parliament

So, Is Swamy a Hindu extremist?
No, in fact he is one of the most rational person you will ever observe. Swamy is an intellectual who has exposed Hindu suppression and muslim appeasement policies of government. He is one of the few intellectuals who has the guts to call spade a spade in case of Islamic extremism and in-tolerance practiced by Islamic extremists across the world and in India.
He has also pointed logically with examples that many Muslims sympathize with Islamic terrorism.

In all he has tried to awaken Hindus about how they are being fooled by Islamic and Christian missionaries in the name of secularism. Hence he has become the number one target of both.

I would like to quote Dr. Subramanian Swamy here, “The panic today is that if NaMo lasts till 2019 then he will last till 2029. So opponents desperate.” and you can easily imagine how spine chilling this can be for various.

Here is the video of Dr Subramanian Swamy talk at Princeton University, August 20 2015 where he talks about current India:

Bharat Ek Khoj

What about the second link ? You chose to skip ?
In all he has tried to awaken Hindus about how they are being fooled by Islamic and Christian missionaries in the name of secularism. Hence he has become the number one target of both.
I want to know when he said that ?

Kharavela

Country flag
What about the second link ? You chose to skip ?
No, I didn't chose to skip. Simply, I had not gone through the link. Therefore I didn't comment.

Coming back to the Wikileaks revelation, that's nothing new. It's a known fact that Dr Swamy has a lot of American friends in different fields as well as in Govt. So he might have provided such information knowingly or unknowingly.

But the question here is: has he provided any information which compromised National Interest ?

The answer is NO. A big NO. Wikileaks revealed that Dr Swamy has shared info regarding Election strategy & health of Indira aka Maimuna Begum.

I want to know when he said that ?
You asked this question implies that you haven't read my post in detail.

I have quoted "Manish Singh Bisht" verbatim from the comment section of Quora article.
That particular paragraph was observation or opinion of "Manish Singh Bisht" not of Dr Swamy. Please go through my post again.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Joke and making fun is the first reaction of some people who mock Swamy until they realize that they made a fool outa themselves because everything Sawmy said is true.

Ex - All those PILs which uncovered biggest scams of India.

As for Pak there is separatist movement in Pakistan :-

Baluchistan

KPK - Afghanistan will dump the Durand line in Future when Pashun tribes get united.

So he is partially true.

Kharavela

Country flag
Joke and making fun is the first reaction of some people who mock Swamy until they realize that they made a fool outa themselves because everything Sawmy said is true.

Ex - All those PILs which uncovered biggest scams of India.

As for Pak there is separatist movement in Pakistan :-

Baluchistan

KPK - Afghanistan will dump the Durand line in Future when Pashun tribes get united.

So he is partially true.
Only fools & retards can risk laughing on Dr Swamy. Going by his track record, even the most powerful (Jayalalitha, Ambani, Karunanidhi) have tasted defeat in their fight with Dr Swamy.

Whatever he said regarding Tadaka, Buddhu, PC & BC are coming out as true.
Today itself Swarajya Magazine has published Karti Chidambaram's "kaand".

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
any and all hopes on peskystan falling apart are based solely on
their own continuous hard work to do it to themselves - actually for their own good -

each ethnicity is clearly better off on their own , like the former Yugoslav nation - because of the neo-colonialisation which has been taking place the last 60 years

just as in b'desh'es historical time line, india merely assisted them to apply
the ignition spark - all the firewood and petroleum on the wood was
bountifully supplied by peskystan itself

its the same old thing happening all over again - repeated now in 4 different areas -
balouchis , mohajirs, sindhis and now even pakhtuns are all
getting fed up being used by the you know who's and look with envy
at the bengalis who freed themselves from their yoke - each of the ethnic groups
mentioned above hold territory larger than a few small european countries combined eg sindhis often say their sindh is larger than denmark plus belgium plus luxembourg

so why should they not have their own independent nation ?
that was Zulfi Bhutto's last regret before he was put away

blaming india is simply the same old excuse for inability
of their "central government" which in reality is neither central ( it's partisan )
nor governing.( it's looting )

as for Sri Swamy, he is without doubt a very intelligent person but for some reason or other holds no position in the present goi - so interpret what he says accordingly

@Rushil51 @Syama Ayas @Mikesingh @3deffect

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian @anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien@angeldude13 @Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10
@aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD@bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater@Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11
@cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian@DingDong @dhananjay1
@ersakthivel @FRYCRY @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince @Kunal@Kshatriya87 Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha @mhk99
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan
@maomao@Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy@Razor@Rashna @[email protected] @shade @sasum @smestarz
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg@sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer
@Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21
@Tactical Frog @TejasMK3@The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra

Last edited:

garg_bharat

Country flag
If you look at Syria or Iraq and see USA's involvement for example, you will realize the amount of resources needed for a successful intervention.

India does not have such resources today.

A political change of this order cannot be brought just by covert means. Even the covert means are limited.

However a country like Pakistan under pressure from multiple angles - mostly socio economic can collapse under its own weight.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
There are millions of Swamy bhakts, lauding him as one-man army. If he is that capable, why did he merge his Janata Dal with BJP on the eve of LS elections and hitched onto Modi bandwagon? He has been in the political wilderness for many years..tried to capitalise on Anna Hazare fever in 2011-12, but got a snub from both Anna & Kejru.
Above all, filing petitions in SC does not make one a mass leader. Someone tell me what was Janata Dal's representation in Parliament over years?
Leave alone dividing Pak into four, Swamy can not even pull off a mass rally as Modi or even Mamata do regularly.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
You know nothing man just check what he did in emergency. What he did for rajiv Gandhi. What he did in ram setu case. What he did in ram mandir case. And list goes on.
Please educate yourself then comment.
Very correct. Hindu society owes a lot to him. He revenged false fixing of shankaracharya by sending jaylalitha to jail. He utterly humiliated chidambaram when he was very powerful. He humiliated Gandhis. He has done a lot for Hindu society and nation.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
There are millions of Swamy bhakts, lauding him as one-man army. If he is that capable, why did he merge his Janata Dal with BJP on the eve of LS elections and hitched onto Modi bandwagon? He has been in the political wilderness for many years..tried to capitalise on Anna Hazare fever in 2011-12, but got a snub from both Anna & Kejru.
Above all, filing petitions in SC does not make one a mass leader. Someone tell me what was Janata Dal's representation in Parliament over years?
Leave alone dividing Pak into four, Swamy can not even pull off a mass rally as Modi or even Mamata do regularly.
Who says he is a mass leader? Can't you do anything without being mass leader? This man has a guts to take on anybody without fear. He fought with islamic reaidcals, LTTEs, Powerfull chiddu, whole congress , Gandhis, government on his own. Is it a small achievement? Nobody other than him has even a guts to do 1% of what swamy did.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Only fools & retards can risk laughing on Dr Swamy. Going by his track record, even the most powerful (Jayalalitha, Ambani, Karunanidhi) have tasted defeat in their fight with Dr Swamy.

Whatever he said regarding Tadaka, Buddhu, PC & BC are coming out as true.
Today itself Swarajya Magazine has published Karti Chidambaram's "kaand".
Even look at the recent development. He was saying that Augusta west land chopper deal was done by bribing Gandhis. It has come out in court now. He said that sunanda was murdered and if police do not file a case in this matter , he will go to court. See, now it is done. Corrupt people shivers from his name. This is what he has done single handedly with his own money. He is a super man. He is a blessed person.

Bharat Ek Khoj

By the way, you didn't answer my question and shifted the goalpost just like our dearest #Prestitutes are doing.

Give me one name, who has accomplished half of what Dr Swamy did.
I was just questing him because so many backing him up. I can't debate due to my limited English.

Bharat Ek Khoj

In my understanding he picked up (wasted actually) so many topics that could have been used by Modi for political advantage.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
any and all hopes on peskystan falling apart are based solely on
their own continuous hard work to do it to themselves - actually for their own good -

each ethnicity is clearly better off on their own , like the former Yugoslav nation - because of the neo-colonialisation which has been taking place the last 60 years

just as in b'desh'es historical time line, india merely assisted them to apply
the ignition spark - all the firewood and petroleum on the wood was
bountifully supplied by peskystan itself

its the same old thing happening all over again - repeated now in 4 different areas -
balouchis , mohajirs, sindhis and now even pakhtuns are all
getting fed up being used by the you know who's and look with envy
at the bengalis who freed themselves from their yoke - each of the ethnic groups
mentioned above hold territory larger than a few small european countries combined eg sindhis often say their sindh is larger than denmark plus belgium plus luxembourg

so why should they not have their own independent nation ?
that was Zulfi Bhutto's last regret before he was put away

blaming india is simply the same old excuse for inability
of their "central government" which in reality is neither central ( it's partisan )
nor governing.( it's looting )

as for Sri Swamy, he is without doubt a very intelligent person but for some reason or other holds no position in the present goi - so interpret what he says accordingly

@Rushil51 @Syama Ayas @Mikesingh @3deffect

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian @anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien@angeldude13 @Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10
@aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD@bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater@Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11
@cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian@DingDong @dhananjay1
@ersakthivel @FRYCRY @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince @Kunal@Kshatriya87 Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha @mhk99
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan
@maomao@Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy@Razor@Rashna @[email protected] @shade @sasum @smestarz
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg@sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer
@Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21
@Tactical Frog @TejasMK3@The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra
Its just nukes which still keep Pak united otherwise Baluchistan and POK would've been long liberated.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles