India Working to Divide Pakistan

harsh

Country flag
Addressing the students of Lovely Professional University (LPU) Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader and newly nominated Rajya Sabha member Subramanian Swamyclaims that “India is making a strategy to divide Pakistan into four, if the neighbour didn’t mend its ways”.

The leader known for his straight and controversial remarks said the groundwork had begun, though no one at the government level would admit to it. “Tomorrow, my party may call it my personal opinion but we all working on it,” he told students.

http://idrw.org/india-working-to-divide-pakistan-into-4-swamy/

Last edited by a moderator:

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Addressing the students of Lovely Professional University (LPU) Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader and newly nominated Rajya Sabha member Subramanian Swamyclaims that “India is making a strategy to divide Pakistan into four, if the neighbour didn’t mend its ways”.

The leader known for his straight and controversial remarks said the groundwork had begun, though no one at the government level would admit to it. “Tomorrow, my party may call it my personal opinion but we all working on it,” he told students.
This maverick Swamy is another Ram Jethmalani. Hope he is not expelled like Jethmalani in future. I am eager to know what BJP top brass's reaction is to this latest bluster.

Bharat Ek Khoj

This maverick Swamy is another Ram Jethmalani. Hope he is not expelled like Jethmalani in future. I am eager to know what BJP top brass's reaction is to this latest bluster.
He wasn't invited to swearing-in ceremony by Modi while even Tajinder Bagga was invited.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

I don't know whether he's speaking truth or false but here's one thing sure that now pakis will lose their sleep for some more nights.
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I don't know whether he's speaking truth or false but here's one thing sure that now pakis will lose their sleep for some more nights.
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Truth or false does not matter in propaganda wars.

At least swamy realises the importance of propaganda wars..

It will be fun watching Rajya Sabha proceedings the next two years..

Let's hope Modi finally got a Rosaiah in parliament.

K.Rosaiah is present governor for Tamil Nadu, and then finance minister for united andhra under YSR. Whenever YSR would Get into a sticky situation at the assembly floor, would send forward Rosaiah to handle the opposition. Rosaiah had such a bad mouth that MLA's would be very careful not to step in his path.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Truth or false does not matter in propaganda wars.

At least swamy realises the importance of propaganda wars..

It will be fun watching Rajya Sabha proceedings the next two years..

Let's hope Modi finally got a Rosaiah in parliament.

K.Rosaiah is present governor for Tamil Nadu, and then finance minister for united andhra under YSR. Whenever YSR would Get into a sticky situation at the assembly floor, would send forward Rosaiah to handle the opposition. Rosaiah had such a bad mouth that MLA's would be very careful not to step in his path.
As @Kshatriya87 said, Swamy has been saying it for many years. If you can find out Geo TV's video clip of Swamy-interview on Youtube or Dailymotion.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
lolzzz

i would like to make some serious changes to these plan ,

swami says we break up porkistan i say we keep it for ourselves
because balkanized porkistan will still create problems in the long term perspective due to their Islamic demography,
why not indulge in cleansing as much of the mullah / hard core islamic male porky population as possible and repopulate it will indian soldiers / ex soldiers etc drawn equally from different parts of india ,
south Indians ,north Indians ,west Indians, east Indians, north east Indians will be equally allotted land and paki wives :tongue2: :tongue2: as incentives to settle there ,
we will need all of porkistan due to its strategic nature and as a gateway to central Asia , plus we increase our own demographic graph.

it will take care of all future problems lolzzz
I disagree. I do not want that land integrated in India if the population comes with it. Let them have it. If the land comes without the people, then sure. Lets have it.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Lovely Professional University students really deserved this great talk on national security issue!!

I heard kids only take admission there to enjoy for 3-4 years and engage in PDA without Bajrang Dal hunting them down!!

porky_kicker

Country flag
Don't dream like a Paki. So many countries want Pak to live enough to continue destroying india.
say what ..........
u dream ur dream
let me dream mine

and for the first and last time dont refer me as a paki ever
i take it as an insult and will reply in kind

garg_bharat

Country flag
So far India has not done anything to justify Mr Swami's statement.

I have serious doubts that there is a military plan to break up Pakistan. Such a plan would require very significant expeditionary capability; which is not there today in my view.

If Pakistan breaks up, it will be its own internal dynamic rather than any plan on India's part.

Bharat Ek Khoj

say what ..........
u dream ur dream
let me dream mine

and for the first and last time dont refer me as a paki ever
i take it as an insult and will reply in kind
You don't have to. You are already insulting all hindus when you want hindus to replicate islamic ideology.

porky_kicker

Country flag
So far India has not done anything to justify Mr Swami's statement.

I have serious doubts that there is a military plan to break up Pakistan. Such a plan would require very significant expeditionary capability; which is not there today in my view.

If Pakistan breaks up, it will be its own internal dynamic rather than any plan on India's part.
same here ,not on a grand scale military scale but more of a covert nature
a push here , a pull there to hasten the process of disintegration

porky_kicker

Country flag
You don't have to. You are already insulting all hindus when you want hindus to replicate islamic ideology.
well thats ur view and ur welcome to it.

as for insulting hindus well are u kidding me

say if islamists attack u
what will u do
option 1 : run away because u believe in ahimsa
option 2 : get killed because u believe in karma
option 3 : kill him and then go into vanwas to do penance for un-hindu (as u said) like behavior
option 4 : kill him and lower your guard, and in the mean time other jehadi killers end up killing u because u believed in dharma (righteous war)
option 5 : kill him and go search for others of his jehadi kind to kill so that u and others like u remain safe for ever (like a modern Hindu who takes no shit laying down)

u decide..........

u gotta learn to fight fire by fire while making sure u possess enough strength ( religious / cultural / family = HINDUISM ) to douse the fire , if u urself get caught in it.

are u a commie ?

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I disagree. I do not want that land integrated in India if the population comes with it. Let them have it. If the land comes without the people, then sure. Lets have it.
Well, land can fulfill the damage due to their population given it's natural resources, gold mines (they have one of the largest), shale gas, strategic position etc.. I don't wanna say, but that land had huge potential to change world order.

But some stupid people not only snatched it from India, but they are such stupids that they couldn't use it for their advantage themselves.

I think we can be payed coast of Pak population from land,
:)
But I may be wrong and may be underestimating their jahilness.
So, everybody don't take me seriously and analyze yourself too.
:biggrin2:

harsh

Country flag
Come on man he is swamy................ you can't compare him to anybody.
He can survive alone. Right now bjp need swamy and things are not otherwise.

harsh

Country flag
lolzzz

i would like to make some serious changes to these plan ,

swami says we break up porkistan i say we keep it for ourselves
because balkanized porkistan will still create problems in the long term perspective due to their Islamic demography,
why not indulge in cleansing as much of the mullah / hard core islamic male porky population as possible and repopulate it will indian soldiers / ex soldiers etc drawn equally from different parts of india ,
south Indians ,north Indians ,west Indians, east Indians, north east Indians will be equally allotted land and paki wives :tongue2: :tongue2: as incentives to settle there ,
we will need all of porkistan due to its strategic nature and as a gateway to central Asia , plus we increase our own demographic graph.

it will take care of all future problems lolzzz
Divide and rule. First divide in four parts. Then change the religion and then only take the resources. And be careful because this is unholy land of porkistan

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles