INDIA Without close friends

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
India has debet about 90% of its GDP, and with a trade deficit about 10% its GDP.
PS. There are only 2 years that India had trade surplus (since 1947)....
Considering you fake your trade statistics and GDP growth, you are in a much worse position when GDP is inflated by 30%. That makes your real debt to GDP ratio closer to 300%. Local government debt has doubled in the last two years alone.

China's Local Government Debt Estimated Around 20 Trillion Yuan ($3.3 Trillion), Rivals Germany's GDP

no smoking

Country flag
you maybe correct, but a few months earlier there were articles and reports in the newspapers that India made some serious lapses in it's foreign policies regarding it's neighbors, while concentrating on strengthening the relations with other nations....you might not have forgotten the Maldives airport issue, problems with Lanka, etc...........
Did these articles and reports suggest how to strengthen the relations? Did they tell people how much these suggestion would cost india? Did they tell you how they are going to to raise that money?

jmj_overlord

i was not talking about money for strengthening the relations, i was talking about foreign policies adopted by the country. It was only mentioned about the mistakes in the policies undertaken by the government and by the way there were no suggestions, only criticisms in the reports..........

no smoking

Country flag
i was not talking about money for strengthening the relations, i was talking about foreign policies adopted by the country. It was only mentioned about the mistakes in the policies undertaken by the government and by the way there were no suggestions, only criticisms in the reports..........
Yes, that is the problem, isn't it?
Everyone loves talking about foreign policies, armed forces, big projets, because that is the easy part!
very feww wants to talk about money, because that is the real problem! A problem most people don't even want to hear about!

Just kids complain:"why don't send me to the private school so I can have a brighter future?"
Honey, your parents don't have that money!

jmj_overlord

ok...i give up. So basically what you are trying to say is that not having adequate money is the real problem, right ?

no smoking

Country flag
ok...i give up. So basically what you are trying to say is that not having adequate money is the real problem, right ?
No, What I am saying is that India's current diplomatic environment is almost the best result India can get given its economic/military power. Without dramastic improvement on economy or armed forces, there is no much more to archieve no matter who takes the office.

To any gov, there isn't such thing--"adeguate money"!

dealwithit

@no smoking

You are forgeting some thing B$t@h..........

Do you think in the world money will fix every thing....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles