C'est la vie
Country flag
India Wins .

we need to teach those aussies a lesson sometime

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
India won fighting greatly against all odds including disgraced intrusive Pakistani trolls discouraging and discrediting their effort from outside the stadium.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Aussies did us in. Thrashed our spinners but hopeless against Paki spinners. What was sad was there was no urgency shown by them to win the match but just reach 112 to qualify. not a typical Aussie performance and that forms a nice CT.
They lost dileberately.

Illusive

Country flag
Its time to support West Indies, the Indians of the west......wow we are everywhere:truestory:

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistani fan's celebration is so stupid. It is like celebrating one's own wife's pregnancy even when he knows he wasn't the reason behind it![

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan didNt won because of India
i mean into semi

India won 2 matches
Pakistan won 2 matches
and Austrailia as well

pak defeated Austrailia and Bangladesh with greater margin hence pak won

India with less and India left

some stupid people are posting wife and pregnancy jokes ignoring the reality

Blackwater

Pakistan didNt won because of India
i mean into semi

India won 2 matches
Pakistan won 2 matches
and Austrailia as well

pak defeated Austrailia and Bangladesh with greater margin hence pak won

India with less and India left

some stupid people are posting wife and pregnancy jokes ignoring the reality

always win by saudis $$$$$$$ or tuka, kabhi abilty se jeet liya karo

Agnostic Muslim

Pakistani losers still in the stadium dancing for SA. Their inferiority complex, hate and obsession against India is disgusting. I remember Indians cheering for them during CWG hockey matches.
They are cheering in favor of Pakistan progressing to the Semis, which involves a South African win over India or a narrow South African loss to India - why wouldn't they cheer in favor of a result that puts Pakistan in the semis?

acetophenol

Country flag
Pakistani bhosdooo dancing...Indians should take a note of these rats...........who think they can can be friend with.....they have intrusively swarmed the stadium when the match was not for their team. These bhench#ds are trolling massively in stadiums even to SA team members surprise.

Pakis have shown their real aukaat how disgraced and low life they can display themselves in front of rest of the world. ......
Better language will be much better!

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Bonus for Aussie and SA

PAKISTANI'S COMMITMENT after the
match:-

No terrorist attack on Australia
and South Africa for life time..

hit&run

Mod
They are cheering in favor of Pakistan progressing to the Semis, which involves a South African win over India or a narrow South African loss to India - why wouldn't they cheer in favor of a result that puts Pakistan in the semis?
They should have left the stadium after their match was over and have prayed to their god for India's defeat in their hotel rooms. They should have the decency not to discourage my team when they were paying their own match...What a Shameless people they were.

hit&run

Mod
Better language will be much better!
My apologies, I was mad and I have broken my own vows not to use undiplomatic language but what Pakistanis did boiled my blood. That was pure intrusion and ridiculous, even SA team members in their dug were astonished by their cheers.

My apologies to all....again, won't do it again...rather I will edit if possible... or ask mods to edit.

I really mean it.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles