India votes against Sri Lanka at UNHRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adux

Country flag
Sri Lanka gets a lot of our aid, take the money, we literally dont care about it.

HeinzGud

Country flag
But play nice with what we consider our national interest or we will sqwat you like the bug you little twerps are.
That's the typical Indian mentality....... do you think India is a major player when it posse nukes (maybe India is)... dude this effing attitude of yours has caused you to lose neighbors...

Then when our govt gives you 500cr you get it with smiling face and construct 1ly 50 house so is it not your internal matter to build house for those suffered?
appreciate that.......... though SL can sort out its own problems it's India's job to keep the TN under control.... or else let it loose and we can sort out the rest... :p

Is you = All the 24 who voted for and also 100's of Human rights activist and UN organization acting against you ??
yeah right most of the 24 who voted were US puppies every one knows that....... and the said human right activists are the same ones who accuse about Russian elections and the very same who have divided Serbia........ further more where were these human rights groups when Sri Lankan citizens getting butchered by LTTE?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
To be honest, there are way too much evidence against your army and they have been proved as inhuman fvcktwards not worthy of wearing a uniform. Like I said, you go ahead with your little pillage, rape, plunder and murder, I dont think we care, as you sow so you reap. But play nice with what we consider our national interest or we will sqwat you like the bug you little twerps are.
Were you not the same person who considered any one supporting the Tamils of Lanka a LTTE sympathizer? What made you changed your stand:notsure:

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
appreciate that.......... though SL can sort out its own problems it's India's job to keep the TN under control.... or else let it loose and we can sort out the rest... :p
If SL have sorted out it's own problem from 2009 - 2012 this would have not happen you failed to protect atleast the remaining minority peoples. Lol people in Tamilnadu are INDIANS and it's Indian problem and what you are blabbering about you will sort out TN have you heard of Madras Regiment it's the oldest and one of the best and it will alone wipe you clean so dont dare whole of INDIA they will "Hit and Kill you ya Hit and Kill"

yeah right most of the 24 who voted were US puppies every one knows that....... and the said human right activists are the same ones who accuse about Russian elections and the very same who have divided Serbia........ further more where were these human rights groups when Sri Lankan citizens getting butchered by LTTE?
Hahahaaa ya ya UK, INDIA, France, most Europe are all puppets right ? See who are all with you Pakistan (Failed state soon to be riled by radicals if not already), China (Wont give a damn to their own people) Russia (As the Resolution was bought by US) others are your guess.

YA LTTE butchered Lankan citizens i agree (Singalies and Tamil) hence you wiped them clean then again why bring them back to picture ??

Adux

Country flag
Were you not the same person who considered any one supporting the Tamils of Lanka a LTTE sympathizer? What made you changed your stand:notsure:
You think I dont know about Sri Lankan murders, rapes and atrocities. I do and I do feel sad about the plight of those people. But they are not my peope(indian). So I dont care. Sri Lankans' can kill their own as much as they want, it is none of my concern.

Adux

Country flag
That's the typical Indian mentality....... do you think India is a major player when it posse nukes (maybe India is)... dude this effing attitude of yours has caused you to lose neighbors...
Thats not typical Indian mentality, it is the truth. Dont have a midget complex, acceptance is the key to moksha. You are little bug as far as we are concerned. We will buy or make new neighbors. Dont worry about it. If you want to get on our good side. Then behave. And yes, we are the top dog on this side of the planet, you will be treated equally and fairly till them time you go against us. Then you would be made mincemeat out off, trust me it is far better than what China will do to you. Like I said, behave.

You do know that Tamil Nadu, is a part of India. There is nothing you can sort. Conventionally you will made a wasteland in a span of ONE week, without even putting one Indian soldier on the ground. That my son is the difference between your puny inconsequential country and mine. So, like I said. Behave.

Who said they were wrong about Russia.
If you keep denying your atrocities, you will be made an example off. You can bet your bottom dollar on that. Either by the Americans or if you push the Indians too much, by them. There are limitations to what China will do for you, Its not the same as Syria-Russia, Israel-USA, Pakistan-China.

Son,

You are caught red handed doing atrocities, that too on camera. There is no escape for you. It is now documented. USA has no particular hatred towards you nor are they after 9/11 interested in supporting insurgents or terrorist organizations like the LTTE. But what your Army did was beyond inhuman. As democratic hyper power of the world, they have no other option than to sanction you. You know it, they know it and We know it. You dont even have OIL or strategic location for them to overlook your atrocities. You did genocide in the wrong century. You can denying, but the tapes dont lie. You should ashamed.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You think I dont know about Sri Lankan murders, rapes and atrocities. I do and I do feel sad about the plight of those people. But they are not my peope(indian). So I dont care. Sri Lankans' can kill their own as much as they want, it is none of my concern.

What about the reply for this :
Were you not the same person who considered any one supporting the Tamils of Lanka a LTTE sympathizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles