India votes against Sri Lanka at UNHRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeinzGud

Country flag
The accuracy of the video is so much that no ever gave damn about it... even the channel four! Dude please post somethings worth while........ there can't be Hindu temples destroying in SL without general public knowing it... and further more if Sinhalese want to destroy Tamil temples they will start from Colombo!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle

A vain hope that atleast that would prod the grey matter to think. You started with a judgement based on your prejudice and dont whine when responded.
Don't worry about my grey matter. It shined perfectly when it had to, I am out of school and done with education. And what prejudice are you talking about? Talking about National Interests can be prejudice to you, not me. Ethnicity does not matter to me, when National Interests are concerned, be it for the Bengalis, the Malayalees or the Tamils.

The world may not respect them but they certainly do fear them and that is far more useful.

Great democracy my foot when lacking guts to show who runs the show in South Asia. Instead we, the great democracy, can only whine ,..O look china does this, O look Pakistan does that instead of taking the bull by the horns hiding behinfd all sorts of excuses.

Grow balls and develop a deep sea port in Vietnam...the like of what China is doing here in our neighborhood and then see if China comes here.
This is juvenile. You want India to go to war with Sri Lanka just because you support the LTTE and those foreign entities of Sri Lanka?
:lol:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Don't worry about my grey matter. It shined perfectly when it had to, I am out of school and done with education. And what prejudice are you talking about? Talking about National Interests can be prejudice to you, not me. Ethnicity does not matter to me, when National Interests are concerned, be it for the Bengalis, the Malayalees or the Tamils.
Prejudice is when you assumed I was talking about Tamils when I was talking about India as a whole. You have been programmed to think that we think only of us and only you people are patriots. Text book definition of prejudice.

National interests are not what gaumata belt politicians think is..It has to be reflective of every section of India.

This is juvenile. You want India to go to war with Sri Lanka just because you support the LTTE and those foreign entities of Sri Lanka?
Again saying India should show who is the boss in South Asia and need to bring in line errant "neighbours" whoring themselves to China/Pakistan becomes supporting LTTE. Wait..what was that... ?! A geo-political analysis from an "expert".

Last edited:

Oracle

National interests are not what gaumata belt politicians think is..It has to be reflective of every section of India.
I did not get what you meant by gaumata belt politicians. Is it some political party I am not aware of?

Btw, Sri Lanka and Sri Lankans do not need to reflect on every section of India. As I said, people sympathizing with Sri Lankans have the right to migrate to Sri Lanka.

Again saying India should show who is the boss in South Asia and need to bring in line errant "neighbours" becomes supporting LTTE. Wait..what ?!
I am tired of posting that comment you made about the killing of Rajiv Gandhi.

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Anything more tangible that can be evaluated without the 'ander ke baat? and unseen?
India can put SL in its place just by having a decent navy in Indian ocean.

Look India's biggest problem is Indian people who elect some 3rd grade illiterate leaders . We need to just put our house in order and rest of the thing will take care of itself.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I presume Gautama Belt means areas where Buddhism is supreme.

Something like the cow belt!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Son please say one place that was destroyed by Sinhalese army!
That is not the issue.

The issue is MORALITY and the value of having given the word.

Once someone announces a NO FIRE ZONE, it means that it is so.

It does not mean that those who go into that Zone believing it to be so, are massacred thereafter.

It means deceit and being liars!

KS

Bye bye DFI
Anything more tangible that can be evaluated without the 'ander ke baat? and unseen?
Yes...the primary concerns of every gaumata belt analyst about India's vote is China would get more space in Lanka and we are doomed...How to counter it and what are the implications ?

Implications :
First and foremost there is nothing much to loose in Lanka..the chinese are already everywhere and in every level..even before the vote and this thing will not change anything earth shaking

second even if the Chinese are to get additional legroom and if it threatens the legitimate Indian interests in its backyard they should be told in no uncertain terms that this is our near abroad and China better not meddle here.

There is only a slim chance that they will accpet it..now if they dont then start dealing more aggresively with countries with Japan,Vietnam,Phillipines on your own terms..build a oil rig in Vietnam, develop a deep sea port in Phhilipines.

Once that is done, China , unlike India, would make a huge fuss out of it and for that politely reply this is a bilateral relationship between India and that respective country and China should not be concerned just like India was not about Chin's engagement in Lanka.

If we play it right they would see the sense and a climate of detente would be developed...but then I myself fear that is too much to ask from a gutless Indian leadership.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I presume Gautama Belt means areas where Buddhism is supreme.

Something like the cow belt!
No ..I meant the cow belt only in a respectful fashion -- gaumata belt.

HeinzGud

Country flag
That is not the issue.

The issue is MORALITY and the value of having given the word.

Once someone announces a NO FIRE ZONE, it means that it is so.

It does not mean that those who go into that Zone believing it to be so, are massacred thereafter.

It means deceit and being liars!
First of all NFZ was for civilians not for terrorists... second thing it was the LTTE who kept civilians hostages..... (do Mr. Ray you belive that Russian army is responsible for the civilian deaths at Moscow theater siege?)

SLA saved as many civilians as possible..............

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
First of all NFZ was for civilians not for terrorists... second thing it was the LTTE who kept civilians hostages..... (do Mr. Ray you belive that Russian army is responsible for the civilian deaths at Moscow theater siege?)

SLA saved as many civilians as possible..............
It was created by SLG and the govt allowed citizens into this NFZ area, And it's the business of Govt and army to prevent terrorist from entering this area. Dont act smart when the whole world knows what you did now.

SLG is soooo fu(|<ed up they systematically created a slaughter house nothing more in NFZ face it.

If russia did a worng then you too can ? 2 wrong does not make you are correct

@Oracle you give a like good

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Through various forums, right. I have a first hand experience in dealing with them face to face, some were my flat-mates in London.
Yes behave nicely in front of you and then complain about you when not there.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
National interestists can ask the govt to take a bold and constructive step to forge alliances with nations and bring the whores into its control so that they dont whore themselves out too much instead of sqeaking like pigs when some other nation. with no foot hold here forges an alliance in the neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles