India urges China to postpone Xi Jinping's visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Not surprising!!

Chinese communists even exterminated their own people during cultural revolution.

You said Chinese expanded into middle east.
The Chinese were under Chegiz Khan and so the Chinese feel that their Lord and Master was a Han.

His brutal exploits and he is claimed to be a Han legacy.

So, China conquered practically the world and they will whip out some 'historical map' to prove so.

But they forget
Censuses from the Middle Ages show that the population of China plummeted by tens of millions during the Khan's lifetime
http://www.history.com/news/history-lists/10-things-you-may-not-know-about-genghis-khan
He made the 'Middle Kingdom' nearly the 'Sunset Kingdom'!

Genghis Khan the GREEN: Invader killed so many people that carbon levels plummeted

Read more: Genghis Khan killed so many people that forests grew and carbon levels dropped | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
See, that is what I called Indian illusion.
I was not aware that China is importing Afghanistan's best and relive the delusional ecstasy of the Opium War.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
The Chinese were under Chegiz Khan and so the Chinese feel that their Lord and Master was a Han.

His brutal exploits and he is claimed to be a Han legacy.

So, China conquered practically the world and they will whip out some 'historical map' to prove so.

But they forget

He made the 'Middle Kingdom' nearly the 'Sunset Kingdom'!
Chinese suffered under Mongols, Japanese and during cultural revolution. But their history pictures a different stories highlighting some minor achievements as victories and glory.

Chinese are helpless against mongol hordes and they eventually decided to build a Great wall with the help of peasant blood. This shows the defensive mindset of the Chinese and the rulers always wanted to be an isolated kingdom thinking they are a middle kingdom (in their illusions).

The Great wall itself is a symbol of isolation and defensive mindset of Chinese.
@CCP

Last edited by a moderator:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Chinese suffered under Mongols, Japanese and during cultural revolution. But their history pictures a different stories highlighting some minor achievements as victories and glory.

Chinese are helpless against mongol hordes and they eventually decided to build a Great wall with the help of peasant blood. This shows the defensive mindset of the Chinese and the rulers always wanted to be an isolated kingdom thinking they are a middle kingdom (in their illusions).

The Great wall itself is a symbol of isolation and defensive mindset of Chinese.
@CCP
it is so true that Chinese have a defensive mindset, unlike Indians who are full of expansionism.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

Srinivas_K

Country flag
it is so true that Chinese have a defensive mindset, unlike Indians who are full of expansionism.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2
Yes it is Indians who conquered others countries and colonized them !!! :thumb:

There are kingdoms in India who conquered Afghanistan to the north west and then there are kingdoms who conquered the upto Indonesia, spreading Indian culture.

Modern India has no expansionist mind set, But we would like to project our soft power and influence through out this world. When it comes to resources and riches India is blessed.

Contrary to that Chinese boast themselves and try to change the historical facts which suits CCP propaganda.

We would also like to project our soft power in China !! :thumb:

Last edited:

CCP

OK, with those " minor achievements ", our former enemies extincted.
We still control the best land on the Planet Earth and become stronger and stronger every day.

Well, I have to correct you one more time.
GW was builded for Huns at Qin dynasty, and Huns was defeated at 100 years after(Han dynasty) .

@CCP
Well, that was a good way to deal with nomadic people at that period of time,but no a symbol of isolation and defensive mindset.
(eg. Roma's long wall at England)

CCP

We would also like to project our soft power in China !! :thumb:
We have a good chance to see China project hard power on India.
Sorry for @Ray, he may have no chance to see it in his life.

CCP

Check your post number #69 and get out of your illusion dude !!
Yes, I said" toward" #69 , and emphasized it at post #73 and post #77, but you were keep saying I said "into " untill I ask you to quote at post #79.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Well, I have to correct you one more time.
GW was builded for Huns at Qin dynasty, and Huns was defeated at 100 years after(Han dynasty) .
Great wall was not build by one dynasty alone, it was built, repaired and rebuilt many times through out the history, Primary aim is to stop Mongol invasions.

Well, that was a good way to deal with nomadic people at that period of time,but no a symbol of isolation and defensive mindset.
(eg. Roma's long wall at England)
The Scenario of Hadrian's wall which was built to ward of Scottish tribes is different from Great wall of China , Hadrian's wall is located at the extreme end of Roman empire to be precise, in an Island called Britain far from Rome.

But Great wall is built on plains close to Chinese imperial capital Beijing.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
We have a good chance to see China project hard power on India.
Sorry for @Ray, he may have no chance to see it in his life.
Your choice !!! .... it will be good if the true intentions come out and business is done the hard way :thumb:

Yes, I said" toward" #69 , and emphasized it at post #73 and post #77, but you were keep saying I said "into " untill I ask you to quote at post #79.
To expand towards middle east first you need to expand towards central Asia.

Who are Indians ? You don't even have a united race.
As if Chinese is a united race, there are manchus, cantonese, mongolians and 56 minority ethnic groups. False Hannization is the mantra of CCP.

t_co

the leaders of the world's two most populous countries,
the two countries which have the highest imports of weapons ( once was China , now is India )
were about to get together and now is delayed
...delayed by less than a week, it has minimal bearing on the tenor of the trip.

CCP

Your choice !!! .... it will be good if the true intentions come out and business is done the hard way :thumb:
We like your land and location very much but not the population. so, no business is needed.
I will do what we did in XinJiang 200 years ago.

Since India is big country, we have to finish it in once.
We need 40-50 years to wait. We have been told that is a "super long marathon".(Modi will not care that very much , since he has no chance to see it. )

To expand towards middle east first you need to expand towards central Asia.
What do think me expand to west? I want to communicate with Rome directly. Central Asia just a pass for us.

As if Chinese is a united race, there are manchus, cantonese, mongolians and 56 minority ethnic groups. False Hannization is the mantra of CCP.
Since 93% of Chinese are Han . So, Han Chinese represents the Chinese.

Last edited:

CCP

Great wall was not build by one dynasty alone, it was built, repaired and rebuilt many times through out the history, Primary aim is to stop Mongol invasions.
Any link for this BS.
I want to see some link says GW's Primary aim is to stop Mongol invasions.

FYI http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Wall_of_China

The Scenario of Hadrian's wall which was built to ward of Scottish tribes is different from Great wall of China , Hadrian's wall is located at the extreme end of Roman empire to be precise, in an Island called Britain far from Rome.

But Great wall is built on plains close to Chinese imperial capital Beijing.
1.Beijing is not China's capital for that time....
2.GW is also located at the extreme end of China at that time.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag

Srinivas_K

Country flag
We like your land and location very much but not the population. so, no business is needed.
I will do what we did in XinJiang 200 years ago.

Since India is big country, we have to finish it in once.
We need 40-50 years to wait. We have been told that is a "super long marathon".(Modi will not care that very much , since he has no chance to see it. )
Even chinese CCP has no chance to see it, since this is an illusion ..... Nice attitude induced by chinese backed by stupid logic....I advice you to continue this phenomena until you falter in the future ... then regain the consciousness and be an obedient nation on the world stage(nothing more).

Since 93% of Chinese are Han . So, Han Chinese represents the Chinese.
Do not tell those CCP Han theories LOL, when a Manchu guy marries a han woman he becomes a han, when a Manchu girl marries a han boy she becomes han. CCP principle is "what is mine is mine and what is yours is also mine" LOL

fact is for chinese who are under CCP they have to accept they are han but for others this is a big lie propagated for national interest.

CCP

Even chinese CCP has no chance to see it, since this is an illusion ..... Nice attitude induced by chinese backed by stupid logic....I advice you to continue this phenomena until you falter in the future ... then regain the consciousness and be an obedient nation on the world stage(nothing more).

By the way 50 year is not too long , we will enjoy the 52th anniversary of 1962 war after a few months.

Do not tell those CCP Han theories LOL, when a Manchu guy marries a han woman he becomes a han, when a Manchu girl marries a han boy she becomes han. CCP principle is "what is mine is mine and what is yours is also mine" LOL

fact is for chinese who are under CCP they have to accept they are han but for others this is a big lie propagated for national interest.
So? any problem for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles