India undermining Gwadar project: Pakistan army chief

garg_bharat

Country flag
So far foreigners have invested in China. It is a new trend of China investing overseas. It remains to be seen if it will succeed. The chances of failure are higher due to choice of partners.

Pakistan is a beehive which stings anybody who puts his hand in it. China does not have a magic wand that it will waive and all problems will go away.

Continuing with the analogy of beehive, the honey can be obtained only by making the flies flee. This is what China needs if it really wants the honey.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
My idea is to join US to counter that.
I would love to see that happen.
Or resolve kashmir and make peace with Pakistan and work together with us with equal share and ruled world.
What is equal share ?

If Islamists get equal share they will demand 100% .

India already working on Sagar maala and other corridors which will give more returns than any corridor in this region.

Regarding ruling the world or India what are your credentials?

porky_kicker

Country flag
everybody especially the pakis are overlooking the biggest enemy to CPEC
:india:MOTHER NATURE :india:

one or two nice strong earthquakes once in a while in the high risk seismic zone in and around Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan and adjacent areas in occupied Tibet will lay waste to the dreams of pakis in a big way. :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

even the Chinese and the porky chelas wont be able to jack shit against the most destructive forces in nature ruining their plans.
the only outcome of CPEC will be that pakis will be so much indebted by then that they have to take the permission of their Chinese masters even to BEG :pound: :pound:

and i think many anthropological researchers :rofl:are eagerly waiting to study one of the side-effects of this paki- Chinese CPEC .
when thousands of chinese workers will descend on pakiland paki citizens will get to see gods only knows how many weird looking cross-breeds :shock: :tongue2::tongue2: :shock:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
everybody especially the pakis are overlooking the biggest enemy to CPEC
:india:MOTHER NATURE :india:

one or two nice strong earthquakes once in a while in the high risk seismic zone in and around Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan and adjacent areas in occupied Tibet will lay waste to the dreams of pakis in a big way. :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

even the Chinese and the porky chelas wont be able to jack shit against the most destructive forces in nature ruining their plans.
the only outcome of CPEC will be that pakis will be so much indebted by then that they have to take the permission of their Chinese masters even to BEG :pound: :pound:

and i think many anthropological researchers :rofl:are eagerly waiting to study one of the side-effects of this paki- Chinese CPEC .
when thousands of chinese workers will descend on pakiland paki citizens will get to see gods only knows how many weird looking cross-breeds :shock: :tongue2::tongue2: :shock:
I'm not sure if this EQ is that much of a problem.
Consider Japan.

porky_kicker

Country flag
I'm not sure if this EQ is that much of a problem.
Consider Japan.
The northern areas and pak occupied Kashmir lie mainly in Central Asia along the edge of the Indian plate and hence are prone to violent earthquakes where the two tectonic plates collide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_earthquakes_in_Pakistan

japan has had large earthquakes hitting them , u have to understand that any infra work in Japanese mainland is build to the withstand major earthquakes , this increases the cost on infra related development manifold which the Japanese can afford and will afford since the lives of their people are at stake.

can the same level of quality, monetary investment and concern for paki citizens be expected in CPEC related infra works from the chinese.
also look at the way some Chinese infra projects in other parts of the world were found to lacking in quality.

also Chinese are looking at alternatives to CPEC why?

and i find intriguing why there is no CPEC report on the seismic studies which should have been conducted in the first place before embarking on building infra through high seismic risk zones .
(i did google but i could not find any)

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
many will consider this fantasy

but i think India should do research on tectonic weapons towards building a working weapon secretly .
India already has expertise on one of the sub-systems deemed necessary for such a weapon.

US is rumored to have worked on such projects but no info exists in the public domain.

DEJAVU

Chahbahar will end up in Chinese hands, mark my words. Russia is already in talks with Pakistan for some mega projects connected with CPEC.
Yeah i heard about it.
Chinese premier visited Iran and i hope it will have a positve effect on us.
Iran Pakistan Russia and China bloc will be defining moment of the history.
I agree with you on chahbahar. The day chahbahar will be on chinese hands both gwadar and chahbahar will be twin cities and gwadar will the mega oil city.

Reactions: Neo

abingdonboy

Country flag
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-Pakistan-army-chief/articleshow/51806549.cms

India undermining Gwadar project: Pakistan army chief
Reuters | Apr 13, 2016, 11.47 AM IST
A Pakistan jawan stands guard at the Gwadar port.
GWADAR: Pakistan's army chief on Tuesday accused India of seeking to undermine his country's $46 billion project to build an economic corridor to transport goods from China's western regions through the Pakistani deepwater port of Gwadar.

Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif, speaking at a development conference on the impact of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), said the significance of a Pakistan-China economic alliance had "raised eyebrows" in the region.

"In this context, I must highlight that India, our immediate neighbour, has openly challenged this development initiative," Sharif told the conference in Gwadar.

"I would like to make a special reference to Indian intelligence agency RAW that is blatantly involved in destabilising Pakistan. Let me make it clear that we will not allow anyone to create impediments and turbulence in any part of Pakistan. Therefore, it is important for all to leave behind confrontation and focus on cooperation."

Indian officials could not be reached for comment late on Tuesday night.

Last month, Pakistan said it had detained a suspected Indian spy for RAW in Baluchistan, the southwestern Pakistani province.
"India doing this, India doing that" you know what the Pak Army chief is really saying? "I am incompetent, I cannot fulfil my sole duty but please don't blame me it is big bad India's fault...yes that's it, look over there, not at me."

And these guys project themselves as "tough guys", the first chance they get they look for excuses, these are meant to be men and officers no less?

Last edited:

DEJAVU

Good days never come by begging.

Russia is too busy nowadays to worry about Pakistan.

If USA leaves Pakistan, it is China who will be left holding the hot potato. Remains to be seen how long China can hold it.
What you begging from US we have all seen that.
Russia providing helis and engines. Su 35 is on the table and you are now claiming russia is worry. Hahha.
Russia has no choice but to join and make its dream come true of euroasia economic zone. The day russia joins CPEC you all tearing apart.
I can bet on that. Can you.
Secondly USA will never left. What do you think US is an idiot who just attacked afghanistan for democrazy or taliban or alqaida or 911 or For humanity.
Nah.

DEJAVU

Damn.
indians have only weapon left is God's and mother nature wrath?
india has the earthquake more powerful than the nukes.
Wow.
Is that you guys study in your temples and unis.
Remember the great flood that rocks you some thousands years ago. It might come again and destroy whole south.

DEJAVU

Indiotic musings.
india has earthquakes to blown CPEC.
Epic.
Jokes thread.

Panjab47

सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫|
Banned
Indiotic nice word,

Um dumbfuck I could go yell loudly in cpec & cause earthquake.

I know your chacha doesn't let you out of house much, but please learn the google/yandex in btw rape sessions.

DEJAVU

Indiotic nice word,

Um dumbfuck I could go yell loudly in cpec & cause earthquake.

I know your chacha doesn't let you out of house much, but please learn the google/yandex in btw rape sessions.

So funny you are.
US boot on the ground is your destiny.
Choose it silently rather than impose on you by US.
Well i enjoyed reading your posts.
Funny man.

Panjab47

सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫|
Banned
Our boots are already on US ground.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Indiotic musings.
india has earthquakes to blown CPEC.
Epic.
Jokes thread.
this joke back fired on you
nonsense blabbering idiot :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :pound::pound:

jackass porky brain dead mullah category pakis were screaming about INDIA US ISRAEL hand in causing earthquakes and tsunami in muslim countries for many years now.
paki chutiyapa pe hashi aya tha ki nahi gandu :crazy::crazy:

these conspiracy theories were propagated in paki TV shows, blogs, reports since last 15-20 years.
the most recent is the heat wave in porkiland caused by india
paki mosque or madressa me yehi chutiyapa sikyaha jata hai GOBAR-MULLAH-MASTER :rofl::biggrin2:

ask ur ruhani education minster LAL TOPI and MR.haq at haqs musings.
they might want to talk about it all over again nostalgia u know :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

on fridays u morons seem to suffer from amnesia
maybe due to childhood psychological trauma ....... suffered in madressa . this perticular trauma seems to be quite widespread in pakiland maybe that is why u pakis r always sooooo angry gand-e-mormins :pound::pound::biggrin2:

as for tectonic weapons research papers were published 1-2 years back and was mentioned and outlined in detail in a chinese PLA paper addressing future weapons .
not THE RANDI think tank mind u :biggrin2:
it was official PLA publication

they had outlined that satellites could be used to beam down microwave to heat up the subterranean water-bodies to cause localized earthquakes.

i guess your madressa education forgot to update this

CANT U GUDHAYS EVEN CRACK A JOKE PROPERLY WITHOUT BEING AT THE RECEIVING END OF IT, A SECOND LATER :pound::pound::biggrin2::biggrin2:

do u DEJA VU these self inflicted COMICAL IDIOTIC embarrassments now and then.....:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Pakistan in the most active quake zone, says US Geological Survey
http://www.dawn.com/news/1215636
i dont quote porky sources but this might open the eyes of gandu-e-mormins

indians have only weapon left is God's and mother nature wrath?
forgot the 2012 gayari sector avalanche when porky army chief became a SISSY CRYING for demilitarization of siachen .
it was only a very very small trailer from mother nature and had u pakis shitting.

(indians) why r these words being allowed here and when i reciprocate with PORKY why am i being pointed out

Zebra

Country flag
India undermining Gwadar project: Pakistan

As a layman my take on this issue..................

Looks like Gwadar Project is most important for Pakistan as they says it.

OK, India was very favourable to Pakistan in past, even today and will remain past also.

But it was Pakistan who created a lot of trouble in past and even today also.

Anyway, Lets try to help Pakistan again.

And make it straight..............

Pakistan must return entire Gilgit, Baltistan and POK back to India.

In return India must allow CPEC from its sovereign land.

On top of it India have to pay and built its part of CPEC which go through Indian sovereign land.

This proves Indian concern about Pakistan's economic development.

(what say....!) :notsure:

Jangaruda

If it has happened then good days are coming for Pakistan.
China Russia Pakistan Iran will become a very strong bloc.
It will be an excellent opening for us. US will use your land to counter China. Win win situation for us.
Damn dude u must be very desparate to evn think of such nonsense:pound::pound::pound:... Iran is becoming increasingly anti-porki nd russia wud nevr evr do anything to goes against its foreign policy on India bcoz India is a more important ally nd trade partner than porkistan:india::india::brahmos:...... Oh nd regarding wat u mentioned this is wat i think abt it:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

Jangaruda

Chahbahar will end up in Chinese hands, mark my words. Russia is already in talks with Pakistan for some mega projects connected with CPEC.
I think u must be typin all this stuff based only on pure rumors... Seriously RUSSIA is considering imp projects on CPEC...:bs:

Jangaruda

What you begging from US we have all seen that.
Russia providing helis and engines. Su 35 is on the table and you are now claiming russia is worry. Hahha.
Russia has no choice but to join and make its dream come true of euroasia economic zone. The day russia joins CPEC you all tearing apart.
I can bet on that. Can you.
Secondly USA will never left. What do you think US is an idiot who just attacked afghanistan for democrazy or taliban or alqaida or 911 or For humanity.
Nah.
Dear porki u must've completely lost ur mind if u think Russia will provide u with Su-35s or evn the fact that u can dream of such thing wen u guys ont hav money to pay fr it... Oh nd wud u care to mention wat begging we hav done frm the US???:truestory:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles