India to set up gas line to Pakistan

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
We here are ready to sell .... but the question is that some people at your side will again raise the unwanted issues and again pak will remain deprieved of elec....
hamara paani .....

"I" is a very dangerous word...

Believe me, Pakistanis are so fed up with loadshedding that they wouldn't even say no to electeicity from Israel.

Btw, Adani will set up a 10.000MW thermal or coal complex near Sindh border. So your pani and your koyla and your energy, shanti :)

Neo

In Adani's proposal coal will come from Pakistan, electricity exported to Pakistan.
In that case we might aswell set up a barter deal and partially pay with coal.

Compersion

Country flag
The Pakis ought to give the exact business terms and environment they give to PRC and provide it to India.

It will only be good for Pakis because it will result in balance and checks. Also Pakis will be surprised how India will benefits its people, business people and the government.

Neo

We here are ready to sell .... but the question is that some people at your side will again raise the unwanted issues and again pak will remain deprieved of elec....
hamara paani .....

"I" is a very dangerous word...
Some parties at yourend might oppose aswell. Ce la vie!

Modi and Nawaz are both businessmen with the latter being one of the most corrupt man on earth. He can be bought easily by India to sign any deal.

Pulkit

Country flag
Yeah even that sounds good...
If you increase cost of coal (excessive unwanted uncalled for) we will increase the cost of electricity... and vise versa

ladder

Country flag
You don't have to pay except tax, you will only give coal, the electricity for the valuation of coal will be provided to you and rest for India's consumption.

Pulkit

Country flag
This is gonna be win win situation for us... For all the wanted and unwanted reasons...
but with this the terror factory in ur nation will be hurt alot ... that will be a challenge for Pak...

Some parties at yourend might oppose aswell. Ce la vie!

Modi and Nawaz are both businessmen with the latter being one of the most corrupt man on earth. He can be bought easily by India to sign any deal.

Neo

The Pakis ought to give the exact business terms and environment they give to PRC and provide it to India.

It will only be good for Pakis because it will result in balance and checks. Also Pakis will be surprised how India will benefits its people, business people and the government.
That would be too optimistic. I believe that Nawaz and his Goon league won't last another year. And if the military takes over its back to square one with India.

Pulkit

Country flag
You don't have to pay except tax, you will only give coal, the electricity for the valuation of coal will be provided to you and rest for India's consumption.
I doubt that as the set up cost and all will also be accounted .... Coal will be a part of deal but not all....
Just an un confirmed info i read somewhere that it will be majorly providing electricity to Pak only ..... so that cannot be just balanced with supply of coal...

Neo

This is gonna be win win situation for us... For all the wanted and unwanted reasons...
but with this the terror factory in ur nation will be hurt alot ... that will be a challenge for Pak...
We believe that the terror factory is partly run by India through Afghanistan and some consessions must be agreed from both sides first.

Pulkit

Country flag
That would be too optimistic. I believe that Nawaz and his Goon league won't last another year. And if the military takes over its back to square one with India.
Then everything will be back to a big ZERO...
Why do you think they wont last ...????Do u want army rule????

Pulkit

Country flag
We believe that the terror factory is partly run by India through Afghanistan and some consessions must be agreed from both sides first.
We have different belief...Terror being exported by Pakistan ... Afghan is under war and We have to face these challenges....

Neo

Then everything will be back to a big ZERO...
Why do you think they wont last ...????Do u want army rule????
Yes I am pro Army for a very good reason and that is unprecedented level of corruption eversince we.embraced democrazy. If there is 2-3% exonomic growth per annum it.might aswell be under the military.

Do you know how much money Goon league borrowed from the international.market.during its first year?

Make a guess...

Neo

We have different belief...Terror being exported by Pakistan ... Afghan is under war and We have to face these challenges....
Then lets agree to disagree with what we believe :)

ladder

Country flag
I doubt that as the set up cost and all will also be accounted .... Coal will be a part of deal but not all....
Just an un confirmed info i read somewhere that it will be majorly providing electricity to Pak only ..... so that cannot be just balanced with supply of coal...

Can't say don't know the details.

Payment is difficult for Pakistan, as IMF is sitting on its head.

But it might give you a hint.

Pakistan seeks Coal India help to mine Thar | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Pulkit

Country flag
Loans taken by your government are huge but thats for upliftment of economy upliftment of people of Pak,,,
If used well that will be a great asset....
Pro Army but against democracy doesnt sound good to me...
Balance has to be there checks are needed
Even under army rule(Mojority of time since Indepence of Pak) Pakistan couldnt solve this issue so why army?
Be part of It and resolve the issues....

Yes I am pro Army for a very good reason and that is unprecedented level of corruption eversince we.embraced democrazy. If there is 2-3% exonomic growth per annum it.might aswell be under the military.

Do you know how much money Goon league borrowed from the international.market.during its first year?

Make a guess...

Pulkit

Country flag

Neo

Loans taken by your government are huge but thats for upliftment of economy upliftment of people of Pak,,,
If used well that will be a great asset....
Pro Army but against democracy doesnt sound good to me...
Balance has to be there checks are needed
Even under army rule(Mojority of time since Indepence of Pak) Pakistan couldnt solve this issue so why army?
Be part of It and resolve the issues....
Nawaz' Goon League has sofar borrowed $15 billion from international market in the its first year, a new record. One would expect to see some results with that kind of massive amount, but no. No reduction in loadshedding despite a lot of noise and chest thumping from the Sharif Brethern, no reduction is deficit, circular debth is still there, private electricity producers have the capacity to produce enough to reduce loadshedding but the govt owes them billions in unpaid bills, more than 50 energy projects are launched but no reduction in unemployment, there's LNG crisis....and I could go on and on. So where did the $15 billion go?

They even lied about economic growth of 4.14% despite heavy critic from financial analysts from across the country who put it ay 3.5%. It turned out to be 3.3%, lowest in 6 years!!! So where did the money go?

Zardari completed Pakistans first.ever democratic tenure. PSDP and development budget accounted for more than $15 billion. Any visible development excep for Islamabads new airport and a few smaller projects? Where did the money go?

Before Musharraf, we saw 2 NS and 2 BB governments, all fell within eleven years due corruption charges. Development budget $20 billions, actual development Zero! Where did the money go?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles