India to select one or more fighter aircraft to be built by private sector

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
As I said you are blind and stupid. November 2015 is when French navy tested AESA,.
Go and check the facts and then post something here, dogmatix.,.. behave and stop barking
Stupid yourself.
As usual no proof, no source.
AESA is operationnal on EVERY Rafale until end of 2012. All Rafale delivered until that date are AESA equiped. (except the first 10 'F1' model retrofited to F3 with original PESA antenna)
French air force and french navy used the same radar.

So you are confusing a simple test with with a commissioning. Another kind of bashing.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
So it means SPECTRA is not what it is? I mean the Rafale boys are talking of passive detection etc, but if Su-35 opens its Radars at long range, Targets the Rafale and fires its R-77 and then goes passive. what does Rafale do? Just be shot down, what else.

So the point of the article was that SPECTRA is self protection suite and it has big limitations, and Rafale has to depend on Radar and so it cannot be passive. In BVR, Su-35 will detect and fire on Rafale much before Rafale can fire on Su-35, and with the missile heading its way, not much a rafale can do.
If you think it will help you to have a nice day, I say "AMEN". But it's Sci Fi ....:facepalm:

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
French Navy’s Rafales M Successfully Assess the RBE2 “AESA” Radar Capabilities In Combat Operations
(Source: French defense procurement agency, DGA; issued November 9, 2015)

Between February and April this year, French Navy pilots quietly tested Rafale’s new AESA radar during actual Close Air Support (CAS) and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) combat missions over Iraq. (French MoD photo)

QUIETLY TESTED AESA OVER IRAK ..... it is a simple test.... over a battlefield. To sniff russian radars....
and this news was from november 2015 for flights made between feb and april 2015.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
As I said you are blind and stupid. November 2015 is when French navy tested AESA,.
Go and check the facts and then post something here, dogmatix.,.. behave and stop barking
@bonplan is correct of course ...but you it is not the first time that you spam IDF with BS about Rafale. I guess you are enjoying it.

Ankit Kumar

French Navy’s Rafales M Successfully Assess the RBE2 “AESA” Radar Capabilities In Combat Operations

Between February and April this year, French Navy pilots quietly tested Rafale’s new AESA radar during actual Close Air Support (CAS) and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) combat missions over Iraq. (French MoD photo)

QUIETLY TESTED AESA OVER IRAK ..... it is a simple test.... over a battlefield. To sniff russian radars....
and this news was from november 2015 for flights made between feb and april 2015.
When to expect Meteor on Rafales..?

smestarz

Country flag
During the period you are talking of, What Russian radars then Iraq does not have Russian radars to talk of.
The only Russian radars are in Syria and the Rafales are keeping well out of Syria..
Like I said, when the Alpha dog is there (Russia) the other dog (France) just rolls over and complies.
BTW if you think combat with IS using airplanes is like "Combat operations" I really wonder what you write if Rafale has to fight a country with capable air power?

smestarz

Country flag
I sort of stopped enjoying Rafale fanboys' BS about Rafale capabilities, Its good that you are in "combat" with IS
BTW how many IS planes did your planes down?? Do let me know when you down one plane.

@bonplan is correct of course ...but you it is not the first time that you spam IDF with BS about Rafale. I guess you are enjoying it.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
I sort of stopped enjoying Rafale fanboys' BS about Rafale capabilities, Its good that you are in "combat" with IS
BTW how many IS planes did your planes down?? Do let me know when you down one plane.
How many plane The alfa dog shoot down in Syria? Let me say when the first will be down.

First plane shooting down is a ..... russian SU. by a 3rd gen F16 . Without any answer of the famous Alfa Dog ...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles