India to introduce Chinese high speed train

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
IR will kill the HSR project if it gets into their hands, I can say that with confidence.

Private consortium is the only way to go.

satish007

I have told that long time ago, Indian has already found solution to do business with Chinese. Let Chinese do the direty jobs, hire European charge QA. if Chinese want to do many mean thing, India even don't need to pay rest of money.

satish007

Chinese HSR copied from Gemany, Franch, Japan, hire them as your QA, they will not give Chinese good faces.

satish007

Indian have good Euopean QA and Chinese HSR are so cheap that you guys able to save a lot which means you can buy more T50. win-win.

bose

Country flag
So the shameless Indians have come to the Chinese for their infrastructure projects,including high-speed railways and locomotives etc。
Have you forgot what you shameless chineese did when we threatened your telecom companies [I forgot their names] ouster from India ?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
So the shameless Indians have come to the Chinese for their infrastructure projects,including high-speed railways and locomotives etc。
The shameless Chinese buggers don't even spare their taller-deeper gay friends, the Pakis. We saw what shit you gave them for their railways. :pound:

So, don't go by such unsubstantiated news reports - China isn't going to get anything here. But all the same, the shameless Chinese will surely come running to try to get this contract and pass their substandard crap here. Ain't going to work...

singa

I think it is because of "COST".

We Singapore will ask China to offer HSR as well to link Malaysia to Singapore. Meanwhile, it would only take 1 hour 15 minutes from Singapore to Kula Lumpor over 400km distance. Amazing...

Now we have to drive 4 hours there. Very tired and unsafe.

Why buy cheap Chinese copies when we can get the original stuff from Japan/Germany etc. We have seen how high speed rails of Chinese faces accidents within 2-3 years of introduction into the service.

India also had the bad experience of cheap power plants from China. So, India should learn from its mistakes and buy the original and perhaps get into licensed production of these high speed rails. Let's learn from the master not a fake disciple.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Have you forgot what you shameless chineese did when we threatened your telecom companies [I forgot their names] ouster from India ?
I don't know the shameful part but trade protectionism is still a hurdle for India's future development.

Archie Leach

The first line will NOT be Shinkansen for sure, I can bet your ass on it, and I wish it won't be Chinese for god's sake, Shinkansen are too expensive to run, and Japanese proposed 325 KM/h which is a sign that they are not even seriously consider the deal.The one in Taiwan runs at 200 KM/h, I doubt you have
a better power supply than that of Taiwan, by the way, even Korea opted German.

The first line if there is a first line, possibly will be TGV, from the way you run your business, I can tell the French bribe has been in place. but I will seriously doubt
you will really put your money in it.
The Taiwan HSR runs at 300kmh. And the South Korean high speed train is a FRENCH Alstom train. Look at the original KTX trains: they are clearly TGV power cars.

Archie Leach

Not everything in India is decided by the State you know! We have got something called private companies. One of the chief private power company that imported Chinese power plants was Reliance power. The reason they did so was:

a. Chinese power plants are CHEAP
b. Chinese were the only ones who were willing to give a loan, that too CHEAP, to Reliance power!

I think Chinese have been very kind in giving Anil Ambani led companies some cheap loan! :D

You might have been led to believe that Chinese power plants "saved Indian ass". Nothing could be further from the truth. Also, I assure you, Chinese power plants, or for that matter, machinery in general, don't seem to work with the same efficiency as they do within China!
If they work relatively problem free in China but aren't working well in India that means that the people set to maintain the system in India were not sufficiently trained.

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
True.

You sure require chaps as they do in China from the Laogai!

Sad part is that even the closest ally of China, Pakistan, junked Chinese locomotives and took it from India, which they consider as their enemy and the Indian locomotives worked, while the Chinese locomotives were sent to the museum as great inventions of China!

Pakistan was had by China.

Speaks highly of cheap Chinese products.
in support of the above comment .

50 made-in-India railway engines to chug into Pak - Hindustan Times

drkrn

If they work relatively problem free in China but aren't working well in India that means that the people set to maintain the system in India were not sufficiently trained.
china always produces 3 types of goods in bulk production

1. for the developed west
2. for its own use
3.for underdeveloped countries who cant pay heavy

depends on what they are exporting to india

in reality chinese hardware to india sucks

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Tell you the truth, there are lot resistance in China to export any thing to India if it enhances Indian infrastructure.
Cheap power plants? during your blackout this summer, your grid down is due to British network, Chinese cheap power plants saved your ass.
Any link to this please?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Totally cockeyed for this High Speed thingammy.

High speed freight corridor is what India requires.

Those who wish to travel fast has the airways to resort to.

Tolaha

So Archie Leach from St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla "place", if the Chinese power plants in China were not problem free, how exactly would you know?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles