India To Buy Attack Drones From Israel For $400 Million: Report

cmp25dnd

India needs to acquire from the US, the GLOBAL HAWK RQ-4 Drones for Himalayan surveillance

Neeraj Mathur

Country flag
i am confused
we are buying Heron TP ( IAI Eitan ) recon drone and converting it into armed drone.

Country flag
what? china developed the ch-5 its parameters are that of the mq-9 the sensors that allow it for patrolling is not ready yet, but the sensors for strikes are ready. does india have an operational ucav?
How does china make A claim on something undeveloped? And parameters not given by USA? Nothing but Chinese propaganda that never materialize. India had harpy for last ten years.

blue marlin

firstly the iai harop is a uav that is used for surveillance. it can be used as a ucav but the warhead is it self so its a suicide drone.

secondly china has not yet publicly released any info in the ch-5 these figures came from Chinese analysts, who has been right on previous works of his.
china is a country where you dont see military propaganda, except for special occasions. in regards to the mq-9 specs i use public sources, and manufacturers info
http://www.selex-es.com/documents/7...overeign_payload_capability_demonstration.pdf

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
i am confused
we are buying Heron TP ( IAI Eitan ) recon drone and converting it into armed drone.
reverse, Eitan seems to be armed drone which can be used for Surveillance until need arises.

Country flag
secondly china has not yet publicly released any info in the ch-5 these figures came from Chinese analysts, who has been right on previous works of his.
china is a country where you dont see military propaganda, except for special occasions. in regards to the mq-9 specs i use public sources, and manufacturers info
http://www.selex-es.com/documents/7...overeign_payload_capability_demonstration.pdf
1. China has not developed the drone it is a demonstrator model

2. China has not inducted the drone

3. China has no export orders for this drone

4.who is this Chinese analyst any links to things he has been right about?

5. I doubt Chinese have software comparable to reaper . This link provides general info.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
India needs to acquire from the US, the GLOBAL HAWK RQ-4 Drones for Himalayan surveillance
The way things are going with china for americans, any american Top end sales like drones to india will be viewed as a threat by Chinese. Purchases from israel is safer than from americans.

blue marlin

1. China has not developed the drone it is a demonstrator model

2. China has not inducted the drone

3. China has no export orders for this drone

4.who is this Chinese analyst any links to things he has been right about?

5. I doubt Chinese have software comparable to reaper . This link provides general info.
  1. prove that is a demonstrator model. fyi its a prototype, ther wont be many more, since the tech is matre on the ch-4 early varients will have ch-4 cac, whilst later variants will have its own dedicated cac
  2. yeh i knew that. the drone is still in development, how can it be operational
  3. yes i know. do you think it would just publish a list of sellers. the ch-4 is operational, do you know if they had buyers,
  4. i talked to him via email
  5. i answered this elsewhere on the thread here, but here it is again. china is 5years away from being technologically equal to that of the US. the ch-5 is not as advanced as the mq-9 but it most certainly over satisfactory and is close to par to that of the mq-9
the link was publicly available to show the ground based radar on the mq-9
pic is on the thread but here it is again.
MQ-9 (USAF)_002.JPG

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
BAMS is better for Maritime Surveillance, and yes good in International borders too...IAF and IN once shown their interest, however it's not accepted by the govt.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
i am confused
There is many differences between both of them

Heron Altitude - 10,000 feet
Eitan Altitude - 45,000 feet

Heron Range - 350 km
Eitan Range - 7,000 km

size - Eitan is way bigger than the Heron and Super Heron

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
firstly the iai harop is a uav that is used for surveillance. it can be used as a ucav but the warhead is it self so its a suicide drone.
Harop or Harpy will not be used for Recon purpose ..It loiter and explode on the target that's all

Simple The CH 5 is the battle field drone,

and the Chinese wing loong is something like Reaper,

Country flag
  1. prove that is a demonstrator model. fyi its a prototype, ther wont be many more, since the tech is matre on the ch-4 early varients will have ch-4 cac, whilst later variants will have its own dedicated cac
  2. yeh i knew that. the drone is still in development, how can it be operational
  3. yes i know. do you think it would just publish a list of sellers. the ch-4 is operational, do you know if they had buyers,
  4. i talked to him via email
  5. i answered this elsewhere on the thread here, but here it is again. china is 5years away from being technologically equal to that of the US. the ch-5 is not as advanced as the mq-9 but it most certainly over satisfactory and is close to par to that of the mq-9
the link was publicly available to show the ground based radar on the mq-9
pic is on the thread but here it is again.
View attachment 6022

Blue marlin china is really 5 years away from matching USA in technology ? You really believe this? China cannot even make a third gen warplane engine. Try 30 years away.

sorcerer

Country flag
you fail to understand my point. i shall say it agin the buraq is a ch-3 with pakistani tech more specifically from the Italian falco uav.
:D
Your point doesnt matter vs news articles on the same comparing it with reaper.

china as a whole is 5 years behind the ch-5 it significantly closer than that. india has nothing to exaggerate about. lets see you technological achievements.[1] the LCA jet its useless even the iaf admits it too. the indian nuclear sub the noisy russain aided nuclear reactor is so noisy that the sub is restricted to stay in indian waters only, to avoid being detected. the kolkata destroyer 8000+tonne destroyer and it only has a 32 cell launcher. ships half that size have the same amount of launchers. the ajrun tank i would assume even you know its a failure.
and the drdo-aura is stupid. 2020! are you having a laugh. it took you 30+ years for the lca that will be the same.
also how do you know it wont contain french or Israeli tech?
I argued with you to expose you makin an ass out of yourself on the DFI.. :D

With Ch-5 you agree that its 5 years behind!! Cool..thats some improvement from previous post.

Arjun tanks is appreciated even by the Chinese :D... :D :D who cares about your assumption :D

DRDO Aura....nobody even knows much about it..

:D these pakis are soo insecure about Indias tech and capabilities..they lie..bitch..and latch on to China.to stay afloat in their hypothetically safe world.

most of pakistan's procurements of arms from china are kept quiet, i only know on procurements by either sources , pdf, or the news. i that order.

Another piece of crap!! hush...hush....huhs..stuff!!!!
Yeah thats why I called your bluff...in previous post..you acknowledged it now! :D
PDF!!! :D thats your authentic source of Information on Chinese product...thats pakis stooping too low for Chinese !! :D

yeh thats sort of the point of having a drone to attack, monitor and have ew systems, and also you forgot analyse.

granted isreal has very good drones, but they aint stupid enought to give yo the tech, unwanted eyes may get hold of the tech. and dont say its never happened before. besides Israel will sell the tech to china for a premium, and it has done that before.
I categorized it down t just 3 points... you forgot to analyze that :D

The news article and Israel says ToT is on the cards.your insecurity prevented you from even acknowledging the fact even in a discussion that India will get advanced tech.

Shows the height of paki insecurity. Good!! paki should always be worried.

yes i know it crashed, do i need to ask how many indian jets have crashed.
besides lessons are learned by mistakes and this sort of event should have been avoided but it happened anyway.
India's own LCA didnt crash at all!!
:D...
Thats some achievement!! Its called PERFECTION in whatever it does with whatever it can.

it not even started how can it be a failure. remind me how many rafales do you need and how many are to try to buy right now?

i have already mentioned tot of Israeli tech
What a correlation!!Ch-5 with Rafael..
Every one knows the capability of Rafael from all source....but Ch-5 its all what China says. :D
Paki has to swallow whatever China gives anyway...

hoe else are they going to get information? are they just going to ask? china has the third largets defence budget and its also one of the most secret forces in the world. china hack us websites, dont you think it knows how to defend its own. the us is blind in in sense of knowing china's military equipment.

does india have an ucav? pakistan is one of a few counties that have this capability
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...xclusive-drone-warfare-club-with-nod-to-china

ok here you need to do some research and then come back... India has UCAVs.
read wiki.
reread..what you wrote and you will understand how stupid your arguements are

paki is a few cuntry that knows to do an excellent paint job and a poor PR job on press.

note paragraph[1] is off topic but you were asking for it
Since you are cornered big time... you are calling it OFF TOPIC.
Next time...research yourself well before doing a PDF on DFI..

I will highlight the bluffs for you!! Now you know why people in here call you a pakistani...

INdians prowl PDF for stupid and funny musings of pakis and then post it on DFI on "Stupid and Funny from all parts of the world thread" and " Failed state of pakistan thread.

Since you are bringing that entertainment here...we just need to cross post.

blue marlin

Harop or Harpy will not be used for Recon purpose ..It loiter and explode on the target that's all
the iai harop is a suicide drone, the iai harpy can only carry a 32kg bomb

Simple The CH 5 is the battle field drone,

and the Chinese wing loong is something like Reaper,
the wing loong is a male ucav it's characteristics are more to that of the mq-1 reaper. correct the wing loong is for drone strikes and nothing more, this is because it not able to carry the large sensors and the payload over a long distance.

the ch-5 is more to the mq-9 standards i am told this will be universal or multi purpose.

blue marlin

Blue marlin china is really 5 years away from matching USA in technology ? You really believe this? China cannot even make a third gen warplane engine. Try 30 years away.
the j10b is an exelent example of a 4+ gen fighter
the j31 isa 5th gen example and a few years away from having the ws-13 engine
the j11d is a 4+ fighter jet it got an indigenous engine on it and one that has a full combustion so theres no smoke trail same with the ws-13
j20 5th gen fighter not much available on that yet still in testing/development.

5 years is a good conservative estimate. all you need to do, is go to an arms expo to see china tech.

blue marlin

Your point doesnt matter vs news articles on the same comparing it with reaper.
now your just twisting the words the ch-3 is nothing as compared to the reaper bu the ch-5 is something else

I argued with you to expose you makin an ass out of yourself on the DFI.. :D

With Ch-5 you agree that its 5 years behind!! Cool..thats some improvement from previous post.
no not really dont you think its the other way around no china tech is 5years away the ch-5 is closer than that. you need to read properly
:playball:

Arjun tanks is appreciated even by the Chinese :D... :D :D who cares about your assumption :D
and your going to take their god given word, great if you want to know what china thinks of your LCA or the rustom you send them an email to: [email protected].
the ajrun is just a german leopard in a sari.

DRDO Aura....nobody even knows much about it..
as they say, it's pen to paper stage. they never heard heard of cad.

:D these pakis are soo insecure about Indias tech and capabilities..they lie..bitch..and latch on to China.to stay afloat in their hypothetically safe world.
firstly its not indian tech its isreali and french.
secondly i dont care what you think of pakistan.
we got this
baes_020175_original.jpg

try matching that

Another piece of crap!! hush...hush....huhs..stuff!!!!
Yeah thats why I called your bluff...in previous post..you acknowledged it now! :D
PDF!!! :D thats your authentic source of Information on Chinese product...thats pakis stooping too low for Chinese !! :D
:confused1:
no thats what you do,lol you prawl on to pdf for the latest news heha. if i know something thats not on pdf i keep it to my self, if its there then i share it.

The news article and Israel says ToT is on the cards.your insecurity prevented you from even acknowledging the fact even in a discussion that India will get advanced tech.

Shows the height of paki insecurity. Good!! paki should always be worried.
yeh sure they will give you box of bagels with every drone you purchase too, did you not read that on the article?
point being. an article is saying that. the only successful tot i can think of is the scorpene sub and thats it.

Thats some achievement!! Its called PERFECTION in whatever it does with whatever it can.
obviously i dont want the jet to crash, nor to get anyone hurt or worse. but its design is now obsolete.

What a correlation!!Ch-5 with Rafael..
Every one knows the capability of Rafael from all source....but Ch-5 its all what China says. :D
Paki has to swallow whatever China gives anyway...
the first line dont make sense.
he second line is just indian paranoia

ok here you need to do some research and then come back... India has UCAVs.
read wiki.
reread..what you wrote and you will understand how stupid your arguements are

paki is a few cuntry that knows to do an excellent paint job and a poor PR job on press.
Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 11.53.48.png

lets start of with the iai heron
300px-IAI_Heron_1_in_flight_2.JPEG

first thoughts good uav. it's got a 250kg payload. theres no referencing to weapons payloads but only sensors and thermal imaging.

next the drdo nishant
NISHANT Launcher.jpg

this uav does not carry weapons

moving on the iai searcher
searcher2_i2.jpg
searcher2-5.jpg

its a very early, yet great uav doesnt cary weapons

the iai harop
it can carry weapons but it destroys it's self in the process
UAV - Harop-Combat-UAV.jpg

also theres the iai harpy
this can carry a single 32 kg hew
01516c06-e1ec-41f2-996d-de9837aeb871.Large.jpg

blue marlin

ok @sorcerer i shall not dievate from the thread. i will not answer any more of what ever you reply.

i my next post will be how this new drone will help india

Country flag
the j10b is an exelent example of a 4+ gen fighter
the j31 isa 5th gen example and a few years away from having the ws-13 engine
the j11d is a 4+ fighter jet it got an indigenous engine on it and one that has a full combustion so theres no smoke trail same with the ws-13
j20 5th gen fighter not much available on that yet still in testing/development.

5 years is a good conservative estimate. all you need to do, is go to an arms expo to see china tech.
You can claim what you want but chineses cannot do anything without Russian engines.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles