India to build three healthcare centers in Badakhshan’s remote areas

IBSA

Country flag
India to build three healthcare centers in Badakhshan’s remote areas
By ZABIHULLAH MOOSAKHAIL - Sun Nov 15 2015, 11:19 am

India is building three healthcare centers in three remote districts of northeastern Badakhshan province.

Head of the province’s public health directorate says the healthcare centers would be built in Darayem, Shahr-e-Buzorg and Arghanchkhwa districts.

Noor Mohammad has told Radio Killid that one of the three healthcare centers going to be built in Arghanchkhwa would be a 20-bed hospital.

He said the estimated cost of the project is $480,000 being paid by the government of India.

The healthcare centers would benefit more than 60,000 people of the three districts who have been facing problems in health sector.

Due to the lack of health facilities, residents of Darayem, Shahr-e-Buzorg and Afghanchkhwa districts usually go to Faizabad, the provincial capital, for treatment.

But during winter seasons when it is snowing and the roads are blocked by snow they go through severe hardship and dangerous mountain routes to get out of the area.

The recent surge of insecurity in Badakhshan has also created trouble for the residents of remote areas to get to Faizabad.

http://www.khaama.com/india-to-build-three-healthcare-centers-in-badakhshans-remote-areas-4116

pmaitra

This is good news. I think this will increase the goodwill the people of Afghanistan have for India. This is called soft power.

I hope they have planned for adequate safety measures.

sorcerer

Country flag
Good news...this is how diplomacy should work in real world

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yup, this is good. Keep up the good work.

J.A.

Militants
Very good ambassad or police building for high security. For the president or security police ??

J.A.

Militants
I will Swedish police and scurity forces go down from 19.879 to 12.000 or 6000(last means we are anarchy and with 2000 SÄPO forces including in 6000 man police force) and one person in Sweden is Anarco-Kapitalism and he willing this with swedish forces of policemen + SÄPO hoe are anti terror. Maybe I willing one Federation in Sweden including my 12.000 or is it 6000 policemen and SÄPO includes the police forces ??

Redgreen leds Sweden today and maybe future to or SD if racism are higher in poll 2018-2022-2026 last chanches for SD(only the biggest ras portion in Sweden).

Last edited:

J.A.

Militants
Poll 2014 SD were 13 % and are third biggest portion last year.

Next time in 2018 it will be between 15-30 procents in poll I will.

3 year before it is between 20-26 procents in little voiting before next poll.

Ca 2000 have queiston about swedish portion's.

Every month question's of the swedes.

:fyeah:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles