• Support the bid for membership

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Do not support the bid for membership

Votes: 27 69.2%

• Total voters

KS

Bye bye DFI
You guys dont know to think anything beyond religion ? :lol:
Lol it was only because you thought on the lines of religion that you brought in Pak and RSS.

Pot - Kettle - Black. :wave:

Tomcat

ok messiha prove to us that the arabs had a state in the region before the ottomans aND BRITAN were up to their foolish games if you can prove beyond a shred of doubt that there was then i will take you as suprem god

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
ok messiha prove to us that the arabs had a state in the region before the ottomans aND BRITAN were up to their foolish games if you can prove beyond a shred of doubt that there was then i will take you as suprem god
I am merely a man.

The whole situation is the middle east is because of west drawing borders. the palestinians lived there whether it was under the banner of arbas, ottomans or crusaders themselves. All of that is irrelevant.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Can you prove to us that the Jews had a state in the region before anyone else? Weren't there plenty of city-states and kingdoms in the region before King David (if we take the literary account to be true) founded his empire in 1000 B.C.E.? Aren't the Jews themselves a Semitic people - like the Arabs - with their ultimate origins in Arabia?

Anyway, that is largely irrelevant. Most modern-day Israelis are the descendants of recent Jewish immigrants from Europe and other parts of the world, while the Palestinians are the "indigenous" people who have lived in the region for thousands of years. This by itself does not mean that the Israelis can't live in the region, but the current situation regarding Palestine and its people is unacceptable. And mistakes have been made by both sides.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I take it that you got pwned!
pak and rss view everything from a religious angle and you're pointing figures at me for bringing in religion because i stated that fact that pak and rss compare kashmir and palestine only because of religion.

like you said Pot - Kettle - Black :thumb:

KS

Bye bye DFI
pak and rss view everything from a religious angle and you're pointing figures at me for bringing in religion because i stated that fact that pak and rss compare kashmir and palestine only because of religion.

like you said Pot - Kettle - Black :thumb:
Leave it , you did not get what I meant.

Tolaha

The last post on this thread is about 18 months back, but this thread appeared in the "Latest Posts" just now!

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The last post on this thread is about 18 months back, but this thread appeared in the "Latest Posts" just now!
When somebody votes on the poll, the thread pops back up.

natarajan

Its sad that some people speak without any backup or source that rss supporting separate kashmir whereas lots of muslims organization wants it .I dont know where this people ran away when owasis like people give hate speech

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles