India through Saudi eyes: A country that rides elephants

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I am writing to you from India, the land of wonders. Right now, I am in Mumbai which was once the farthest place travelers on the Arabian Sea dreamed of reaching.

Huge waves of humans fan out in all directions and fill the city's streets. A river of sheepish eyes will look at you, immediately recognize that you are not a local and then try to figure out where you are from.

In Mumbai, luxurious building towers neighbor tin slums and such contradictions are an entertaining game which, despite the efforts of numerous thinkers, cannot be explained but only experienced.

In India, there are more than 100 religions and more than 100 languages. Yet, the people live in peace and harmony. They have all joined hands to build a strong nation that can produce everything from a sewing needle to the rocket which is preparing to go to Mars.

I must say that I feel a bit jealous because I come from a part of the world which has one religion and one language and yet there is killing everywhere.

No matter how the world speaks about tolerance, India remains the oldest and most important school to teach tolerance and peaceful co-existence regardless of the religious, social, political or ethnical differences.

The stereotypical picture of India in the minds of many of us is linked to poverty and backwardness. This is a totally false picture which has nothing to do with reality.

It is a picture which was created by our extreme judgment of things. When we were poor before the era of oil, the picture of India in our minds was linked to richness and civilization but immediately after our financial conditions improved, we converted India's picture to one of poverty and backwardness.

If we had any sort of wisdom, we would never have been occupied by India's richness or poverty. Rather, we would have been impressed by India's immense ability to contain and respect the conflicting ideologies and thoughts so that people would flood the streets without any feeling of fear or anxiety.

If we took all the Arabs and placed them in India as part of a grand experiment, they would not make up any recognizable majority. They would, instead, dissolve in a fearless human ocean. Their nationalistic trends and sectarian extremism would also dissolve with them and they would realize that nothing in the world can justify the killing of their brothers and sisters in humanity.

India is one of the largest and oldest democracies in the world. It had never known huge differences in religions or races. The country does not disdain its poor people nor hate its rich citizens. It is a nation which is proud of Gandhi and the British colonialists at the same time.

The Indian people are distinguished in many ways. They are great people. Nobody can deny this fact except the envious or the ungrateful.

The only problem with the hypothetical trip of the Arabs to India is that they may contaminate the Indians and remind them of their religious and ethnical differences. The Arabs may be able to convince the Indians that their religious and racial disparities may be enough of reason to kill each other.

A country that rides elephants | Kingdom | Saudi Gazette
Do read the comments.
Somebody mail this to a few p0rkis :lol: Maybe they can learn this from the arabs

@Mad Indian @Rashna @maomao @Khagesh @Tshering22 @roma @Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Last edited by a moderator:

Rashna

Country flag
@Rowdy
Before mailing this to pakis please ask people on the other thread to read this article. This is what makes India unique in the world. If we start to behave like blind bats and start spreading the poison of communalism there shall be no difference btw them and us. I agree that it is hinduism which is primarily responsible for India being what it is and we should strive to maintain our heritage and keep it alive. But we seem to have forgotten the essence of hinduism which is to envelope and absorb everything and make it hindu. We are in the process of it and doing fine so far. The Hindu thought seeps in regardless of which religion the person follows, and that is the true core of sanatan dharma. We must not be waylaid by the acts of others, rather keep doing our work silently to get more people in to our faith by their own free will. That would be a true ghar wapsi in my view point.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
@Rowdy
Before mailing this to pakis please ask people on the other thread to read this article. This is what makes India unique in the world. If we start to behave like blind bats and start spreading the poison of communalism there shall be no difference btw them and us. I agree that it is hinduism which is primarily responsible for India being what it is and we should strive to maintain our heritage and keep it alive. But we seem to have forgotten the essence of hinduism which is to envelope and absorb everything and make it hindu. We are in the process of it and doing fine so far. The Hindu thought seeps in regardless of which religion the person follows, and that is the true core of sanatan dharma. We must not be waylaid by the acts of others, rather keep doing our work silently to get more people in to our faith by their own free will. That would be a true ghar wapsi in my view point.
Did you not read the Falta thread?
Tolerance is only for the tolerant. Don't forget saudi nationals also fund Wahaabism ISIS etc.

Rashna

Country flag
I know but radicalism is something that once it starts burning your home is difficult to curb. Same thing has happened with them. Islam was created for universal brotherhood but look where it has gone. India is at peace only because of the hindus. If the hindus become violent then its the end of the road for this country.

Did you not read the Falta thread?
Tolerance is only for the tolerant. Don't forget saudi nationals also fund Wahaabism ISIS etc.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I know but radicalism is something that once it starts burning your home is difficult to curb. Same thing has happened with them. Islam was created for universal brotherhood but look where it has gone. India is at peace only because of the hindus. If the hindus become violent then its the end of the road for this country.
I will not slap anyone , but if someone slaps me , I will break their wrist.
Watch the video I PMed you .

Also I know about origins of Islam ... and it was definitely not for "brotherhood".

Srinivas_K

Country flag

QUOTE=Rowdy;1034391]Did you not read the Falta thread?
Why would Hindus go violent?

I don't think so, any minority will not be threatened in this land.

This country is 80 % Hindu. Most of them are peace loving people.

Rashna

Country flag
lol. why are u so angry? Calm down. Did we not survive everything? We are survivors!

I will not slap anyone , but if someone slaps me , I will break their wrist.
Watch the video I PMed you .

Also I know about origins of Islam ... and it was definitely not for "brotherhood".

Rashna

Country flag
A lot of harm is done by posturing. Words should be used carefully because they have the capacity to wound.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
A lot of harm is done by posturing. Words should be used carefully because they have the capacity to wound.
The view point is wrong on this matter I think.

Abrhamic faiths can utter any words criticizing other faiths but when Dharmics do the same it offends them.

Regarding Hindu faith, there is tolerance,unity in diversity and universal appeal in the teachings so no issues of radicalization or polarization of Indian society.

Last edited:

Rashna

Country flag
I used to think the same but after joining this forum and seeing the ranting going on here i have changed my mind. We are a largely homogenous society, why should we be vitriolic? I just think what if i was a christian or a muslim and somebody was talking like this to me, what would i feel? I would be devastated. So blaming a whole community for the acts of a few is wrong. We should take the bull by the horns and clamp down on religious conversion. Then again we also need to assess why these conversions are taking place in the first place. If the reason is caste discrimination we as hindus need to address this problem, if it is economic, then again we must address it. If it is conspiracy, then we must nail the conspirators. Rather than taking action if we sit and complain and rant and stir up emotions it does no good to anyone. It just creates room for mischief mongers.

The view point is wrong on this matter I think.

Abrhamic faiths can utter any words criticizing other faiths but when Dharmics do the same it offends them.

Regarding Hindu faith, there is tolerance,unity in diversity and universal appeal in the teachings so no issues of radicalization of polarization of Indian society.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
lol. why are u so angry? Calm down. Did we not survive everything? We are survivors!

Yup , we survived .... from 30 % of world trade volume and area from kandhar to tibbet to Ceylon ... to 3% and half that area.
I'm not a revisionist. But I'm definitely not gonna take a gandhian approach.

Anyway ... Angry I'm not . Disillusioned I am.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

Look man hindus will never go violent. I mean just look at Kashmir.
Last time Hindus went violent in 2002. If such things do not happen , no hindu will get violent.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
India is one of the largest and oldest democracies in the world. It had never known huge differences in religions or races. The country does not disdain its poor people nor hate its rich citizens. It is a nation which is proud of Gandhi and the British colonialists at the same time.
I would give the most offensive, but best fitting example possible, If someone comes and rapes our daughters, we should also be proud of that act - pretty much sums up the "ideology" of the libtards:frusty:

And they are proud of that mentality too.

Last edited:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I would give the most offensive, but best fitting example possible, If someone comes and rapes our daughters, we should also be proud of that act - pretty much sums up the "ideology" of the libtards:frusty:

And they are proud of that mentality too.
The clinical name of the disease is Pathological Altruism.
Key patient Gandhi
Proof:- 55cr to Pakistan after .5 million genocide.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Look man hindus will never go violent. I mean just look at Kashmir.
Last time Hindus went violent in 2002. If such things do not happen , no hindu will get violent.
1. Thats impotence and cowardice. Thats not nonviolence
2. Thanks to 2002, nothing similiar will happen anytime soon in Gujarat. There, fixed it for you

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
1. Thats impotence and cowardice. Thats not nonviolence
2. Thanks to 2002, nothing similiar will happen anytime soon in Gujarat. There, fixed it for you
Agreed on both counts.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The clinical name of the disease is Pathological Altruism.
Key patient Gandhi
Proof:- 55cr to Pakistan after .5 million genocide.
It also applies to the libtards who take pride in the fact that mughals ruled and raped them and they peacefully tolerated it:rolleyes:

And of course, who are not politically correct about it and call a spade a spade are communal and being as bad. yeah, people condemning rape are as bad as rapists - leftist loon logic 101

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And so yeah, go ahead and boast how awesome you all are in accepting invaders and how tolerating you all are. But count me out. I have self respect

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
It also applies to the libtards who take pride in the fact that mughals ruled and raped them and they peacefully tolerated it:rolleyes:

And of course, who are not politically correct about it and call a spade a spade are communal and being as bad. yeah, people condemning rape are as bad as rapists - leftist loon logic 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziTj46x3pYQ

Prime example from the US

Rashna

Country flag
And u think we can't get there again? Its not about being gandhian, its about looking at the larger picture. You are today still in possession of a large area of land. You have the capability to reach the skies, provided you do not implode like other countries in the vicinity. China did it by snuffing out religion, and do u think we will succeed by bringing this hindu nationalism to the boil? Won't it further complicate matters for us?

Yup , we survived .... from 30 % of world trade volume and area from kandhar to tibbet to Ceylon ... to 3% and half that area.
I'm not a revisionist. But I'm definitely not gonna take a gandhian approach.

Anyway ... Angry I'm not . Disillusioned I am.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles