India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

silicon3

Country flag
Stupid qn from a layman..how does one know the pak aircraft was a f16, is it a visual confirmation from Indian pilots or via radar signature?.

Secondly..how is it confirmed brigade HQ was d target of d pak fighters

singhboy98

Country flag
Stupid qn from a layman..how does one know the pak aircraft was a f16, is it a visual confirmation from Indian pilots or via radar signature?.

Secondly..how is it confirmed brigade HQ was d target of d pak fighters
1.) Both
2.) Vector of the attack formation and some good old common sense.

G10

Country flag
We could have also used manpads then. If manpads can work why not akash?

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Advantage was shown today when pakis shot down that rickety soviet era junk. Next IAF should take Mig15s to fight the pakis. What a bunch of morons, the entire nation stands insulted today becuase of the idiot govts including Modis. Mig21s have been retired decades ago by sensible air forces and govts but here we are, still flying that relic.
And ur munna has the money to replace the MIG 21 squadrons with new aircrafts right?

I cant believe that some morons are blaming BJP govt for IAF having junk fighters even though it was the UPA trash in power for 10 years before them who dint do any sort of modernisation of armed forces what so ever

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Advantage was shown today when pakis shot down that rickety soviet era junk. Next IAF should take Mig15s to fight the pakis. What a bunch of morons, the entire nation stands insulted today becuase of the idiot govts including Modis. Mig21s have been retired decades ago by sensible air forces and govts but here we are, still flying that relic.
Go ask Pappu to stop taking Pakistan money and Chinese money for Rafale case.

Hutiye ho aur hutiye he rahoge!!!!!

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Go ask Pappu to stop taking Pakistan money and Chinese money for Rafale case.

Hutiye ho aur hutiye he rahoge!!!!!
Now what the fuck would that mean? Stop defending the govt when its doing blunders. What was the need to send Mig21s when we have the MKIs and Mig29s?

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And ur munna has the money to replace the MIG 21 squadrons with new aircrafts right?

I cant believe that some morons are blaming BJP govt for IAF having junk fighters even though it was the UPA trash in power for 10 years before them who dint do any sort of modernisation of armed forces what so ever
Can you tell me one thing please genius? which fighter is the mainstay of the IAF? And do you expect to win the war with the pakis with MIG21s? Even I cant believe how stupid you people have become in bhakti.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Now what the fuck would that mean? Stop defending the govt when its doing blunders. What was the need to send Mig21s when we have the MKIs and Mig29s?
Mig 21 are AD aircraft. Aka police till army arrives.

If MMRCA would have been finalised earlier, no problem. If Tejas was available earlier, no problem. Problem is 2004 - 2014 when NOTHING was done for defence.

abingdonboy

Country flag
You’ve got to be kidding me.

After Kargil IAF wanted to buy Mirage by the 100s, that turned into MMRCA and we all know how that ended.

2004-2014 not a SINGLE new fighter type was ordered by CONgress.

Only after Modi came in Rafale was ordered and LCA project un-fked.

These things take time to address, 10+ years of neglect (in recent times and decades before that) won’t be fixed in 5 years.

Just imagine what would’ve happened under UPA3, no MMRCA, no LCA, MiG-21s till 2040?

And even NOW b@stards in CONgress are trying to block Rafale from landing on Indian shores.

Hope to god in the aftermath of all this Modi exercises option for further 36 Rafales citing emergency requirement. Let CONgress be forced to oppose the needs to the armed forces in public.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You’ve got to be kidding me.

After Kargil IAF wanted to buy Mirage by the 100s, that turned into MMRCA and we all know how that ended.

2004-2014 not a SINGLE new fighter type was ordered by CONgress.

Only after Modi came in Rafale was ordered and LCA project un-fked.

These things take time to address, 10+ years of neglect (in recent times and decades before that) won’t be fixed in 5 years.

Just imagine what would’ve happened under UPA3, no MMRCA, no LCA, MiG-21s till 2040?

And even NOW b@stards in CONgress are trying to block Rafale from landing on Indian shores.

Hope to god in the aftermath of all this Modi exercises option for further 36 Rafales citing emergency requirement. Let CONgress be forced to oppose the needs to the armed forces in public.
Hey listen buddy its no time for blame game or buck passing. we are at war now. Its time to use the contingency funds and buy new fighters off shelf and press them into action. All that Modi has done so far is PR stunt without any concrete results. I want that fool to become a war time leader like churchill or stalin was and concentrate all the available resources in war effort. I cannot do bhakti like you guys even though I am a voter of the bjp.

I do not trust the nutjobs in HAL and OFB, I do not endorse the lackluster attitude of the current govt towards our fight with pakistan or halfhearted action taken by this govt to punish the pakis. I want our atomic weapons tested now for they might see use in the upcoming war. I want a total victory.

Killswitch

Country flag
The Mig 21 was supposed to be replaced. In 10 years under Congress, they refused to do so. No new jet types were ordered. The BJP is not responsible for decades of mismanagement and undercapitalization of the forces, Congress is. Why do you think the BJP has to make so many emergency purchases? The Congress caused the emergency by almost completely ignoring the defense needs of the country while it was in power for so long. Wake up man.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Hey listen buddy its no time for blame game or buck passing. we are at war now. Its time to use the contingency funds and buy new fighters off shelf and press them into action. All that Modi has done so far is PR stunt without any concrete results. I want that fool to become a war time leader like churchill or stalin was and concentrate all the available resources in war effort. I cannot do bhakti like you guys even though I am a voter of the bjp.

I do not trust the nutjobs in HAL and OFB, I do not endorse the lackluster attitude of the current govt towards our fight with pakistan or halfhearted action taken by this govt to punish the pakis. I want our atomic weapons tested now for they might see use in the upcoming war. I want a total victory.
Tumko sabse pehle drop karenge LOC par. Gandhi marwana wahi par.

I have seen this hutiya crying since December 2018. Ab to chup kar pakhandi!

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Mig 21 are AD aircraft. Aka police till army arrives.

If MMRCA would have been finalised earlier, no problem. If Tejas was available earlier, no problem. Problem is 2004 - 2014 when NOTHING was done for defence.
Read my previous post. its no time for blame game but for action. Indulging in bakchodi when need of the hour is action is the recipe of disaster. Its time swell our numbers with used mirages, mig29s, mkis, jaguars etc which are in good condition. Its time the country concentrates its total resources towards war efforts and please some send those mig21s and 27s to junkyard or we will see more of our pilots getting downed. Use the likes of meteors instead of the russian R77s. I want a no nonsense attitude from both the govt and the military.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Read my previous post. its no time for blame game but for action. Indulging in bakchodi when need of the hour is action is the recipe of disaster. Its time swell our numbers with used mirages, mig29s, mkis, jaguars etc which are in good condition. Its time the country concentrates its total resources towards war efforts and please some send those mig21s and 27s to junkyard or we will see more of our pilots getting downed. Use the likes of meteors instead of the russian R77s. I want a no nonsense attitude from both the govt and the military.
You should be IAF chief. You'll use your wizard powers to magically pull out entire 6th gen fleets from your gullet!

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The Mig 21 was supposed to be replaced. In 10 years under Congress, they refused to do so. No new jet types were ordered. The BJP is not responsible for decades of mismanagement and undercapitalization of the forces, Congress is. Why do you think the BJP has to make so many emergency purchases? The Congress caused the emergency by almost completely ignoring the defense needs of the country while it was in power for so long. Wake up man.
BC congress congress congress wtf is wrong with you people? have you minds totally filled with shit in bhakti? Here i am saying that we are at a state of war and we should make emergency purchase of fighter aircraft and send the likes of mig21s and t55s and 72s to junkyard and you moron are acting like advocates of the ruling party.:frusty:
The time to do that is gone, now what lies ahead is war and our absolute need to take the right actions for this war will decide the destiny of our nation and its people. Dont be a chutiya or a bhakt. Nation is of supreme importance not its ruler.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Tumko sabse pehle drop karenge LOC par. Gandhi marwana wahi par.

I have seen this hutiya crying since December 2018. Ab to chup kar pakhandi!
Hey listen you dumbass, I am a patriot and not a chutiya like you. I cannot tolerate the things for which you idiots are speaking like a mouthpiece of the ruling party. For me the nation is important and the rulers.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You should be IAF chief. You'll use your wizard powers to magically pull out entire 6th gen fleets from your gullet!
If I was at least I would have anticipated the paki actions and fielded better warplanes against them and not some rickety junk like mig21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles