India sends drinking Water to help Maldives in time of crisis

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
There is awesome response from Maldivians who have written well about India.

Although I have a very low opinion about those Talibani wannabe losers, they have appreciated our help.

amoy

For friendship - Chinese military aircraft send water to Maldives - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Soldiers unload drinking water at an airport in Male, capital of Maldives, in the early morning of Dec. 8, 2014. Two Chinese military aircraft carrying 40 tonnes of drinking water arrived in water-starved Maldives on Monday. (Xinhua/Yang Meiju)

BEIJING, Dec. 7 (Xinhua) -- Two Chinese military aircraft laden with 40 tons of drinking water left for the water-starved Maldives on Sunday night, according to the Defence Ministry.

The two aircraft from the Chinese air force are expected to arrive at Male, capital of Maldives, at 4 a.m. (Beijing Time) on Monday, the ministry said.

A marine rescue vessel of the Chinese navy has been dispatched to transport about 1,000 tons fresh water to Male on Friday, and it is scheduled to arrive at 3 a.m. Monday.

China has also provided emergency aid in cash in response to Maldivian government's request.

About 150,000 residents are faced with water scarcity in Male after a fire damaged equipments of the Maldives Water and Sewage Company and forced suspension of water supply on Thursday.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Maldives has her all finger in desi ghee. she asked help from india,china,amerika, does india has any option??? if india got late to gayi thi maldives ki bhaaans paaani me
One Tsunami is all it will take to get rid of Male. :p

Free Karma

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hundreds of Maldivian Jihadists ?? Their entire population is less than 4 lakhs. :p
But never forget the Gayooms.

They are political animals.

That is how they wrested power from the last chap - using radical elements trained in Pakistan or influenced by Pakistan.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
But never forget the Gayooms.

They are political animals.

That is how they wrested power from the last chap - using radical elements trained in Pakistan or influenced by Pakistan.

Gayooms? That's a new term. I will check it out.

Dean231

India too faces problems of its own in terms of safe drinking water. Most of the water sources in India are impure and not safe for drinking. I'd suggest people to visit Water Consumer Vortal. They provide free* water testing and recommendation on the right water purification technology best suited for the type of water you get. waterconsumer. org

Compersion

Country flag
A nation of a population of 350K. about 300 sqkm and gdp of 5 billion USD and makes me see how they get audience with our EAM and top guys in recent days and times.

I do not see any difference between andaman and nicobar islands and maldives and sometimes looking at the distinguished and high valuable being used ... wonder why we continue to allow that.

A hindu priest once told someone i knew he wanted to visit maldives and give a prophesy that maldives would (re)unite with india in the short future. That hindu priest has travel and told me about his thoughts on nepal also. his prophesy he told me would superseded what was planted before because it was the truth and with principle and righteousness. it was based on facts and synergy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles