India releases list of 50 'most wanted fugitives' in Pak

Parthy

Air Warrior
Turning more heat on Pakistan, India on Wednesday released a list of 50 "most wanted fugitives", including underworld don Dawood Ibrahim, 26/11 mastermind and LeT founder Hafiz Saeed and dreaded terrorist Zaki ur Rehman Lakhvi, hiding in that country.

Five Pakistani army majors also feature in the list of India's top 50 wanted men, some of whom are believed to be hiding in Pakistan soil, according to Times Now.

Hafiz Saeed, who is involved in Mumbai terror attack and various other attacks in India, tops the list, which TIMES NOW has possession of.

The list also includes Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Maulana Masood Azhar, the principal accused in the 2001 Parliament attack after his release in exchange of hostages in the Khandhar hijack episode in 1999.

The list is as follows:

Hafiz Mohammed Saeed
Sajjid Majid
Syed Hashim Abdur Rehman Pasha
Major Iqbal
Illyas Kashmiri
Rashid Abdullah
Major Sameer Ali
Dawood Ibrahim
Memon Ibrahim
Chota Shakeel
Memon Abdul Razak
Anis Ibrahim
Anwar Ahmed Haji Jamal
Mohammed Dosa
Javed Chikna
Salim Abdul Ghazi
Riyaz Khatri
Munaf Halari
Mohammed Salim Mujhahid
Khan Bashir Ahmed
Yakub Yeda Khan
Mohammed Memon
Irfan Chaugule
Feroz Rashid Khan
Ali Moosa
Sagir Ali Shaikh
Aftab Batki
Maulana Mohammed Masood Azhar
Salauddin
Azam Cheema
Syed Zabiuddin Jabi
Ibrahim Athar
Azhar Yusuf
Zahur Ibrahim Mistri
Akhtar Sayeed
Mohammed Shakir
Rauf Abdul
Amanullah Khan
Sufiyan Mufti
Nachan Akmal
Pathan Yaqoob Khan
CAM Bashir
Lakhbir Singh Rode
Paramjit Singh Pamma
Ranjit Singh
Wadhawa Singh
Abu Hamza
Zaki ur Rehman Lakhvi
Amir Raza Khan

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-releases-list-of-50-most-wanted-fugitives-in-Pak/articleshow/8243293.cms

Parthy

Air Warrior
We keep on sending them Dossiers they'll use it as Tissue papers...:mad2:

ganesh177

Country flag
Comon, grow balls at least to take out 5 of them by covert actions.

prototype

I am surprised to find dawood down the list,he is one of the biggest conspirator against India and a major fund raiser for organization's like LeT and HM,he being protected by ISI itself shows his importance.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Comon, grow balls at least to take out 5 of them by covert actions.
Yeah sure.....Dream on.......These Pyjama and Lungi chap corrupt politicians will never take out any criminals, as they fear for their own lives!!

prototype

Yeah sure.....Dream on.......These Pyjama and Lungi chap corrupt politicians will never take out any criminals, as they fear for their own lives!!
The reality is that all this is not as easy as it seems,all this day we dont have a problem,but now feel disgusted because Geranimo succeeded.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Guys as much as we are in awe of Osama killing, and cursing GoI for not taking any action, I am sure you guys must have seen the movie "Black Hawk Down". These sort of operations carry a lot of risk of failing.

JBH22

Guys as much as we are in awe of Osama killing, and cursing GoI for not taking any action, I am sure you guys must have seen the movie "Black Hawk Down". These sort of operations carry a lot of risk of failing.
The thing is try atleast something what's the purpose of having +1million plus army who won't protect us

ejazr

Ambassador
GoI manages to screwup something as simple as 50-most wanted list. One of the person on the list is in India out on bail and is no longer wanted even as he has an ongoing trial.

Mangalorean.Com- Serving Mangaloreans Around The World!
Mumbai/New Delhi, May 17 (IANS) Wazhul Qamar Khan, one of the "most wanted" fugitives, is actually living in Thane on bail and not hiding in Pakistan as claimed in India's list of 50 runaway terrorists given to Islamabad. He appeared before the media Tuesday, prompting an embarrassed government to order a probe into the goof-up.

As the union home ministry in Delhi went into a tizzy, the Maharashtra government was asked to look into the process of how the list was prepared and who all were involved in compiling the list of 50 most wanted terrorists allegedly hiding in Pakistan.

In Maharashtra, the government and police were at a loss over how and why Khan figured in the list that was handed over to Pakistan during home secretary level talks in Delhi in March.

It was made public last week. Khan's name was 41st in the list of fugitives, who include underworld don Dawood Ibrahim, his 20 aides, 2008 Mumbai attack mastermind and Lashkar-e-Taiba founder Hafiz Saeed and dreaded terrorist Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi.

Khan himself is flummoxed. "Not only am I not a wanted any longer, I am very much living in Thane city's Wagle Estate locality. I am currently awaiting trial in several cases for which I was arrested last year," a distraught Khan told IANS.

He was released on bail last July after he was arrested in May for his alleged involvement in the 2002 and 2003 terror bombings in Mumbai and its suburbs. He has been living and working in Thane since.

Journalists lined up outside his residence after a national newspaper reported that Khan was in India and not in Pakistan, as claimed in the list. After the expose, his phone has been buzzing with calls from journalists from across the country for television interviews.

Khan, 42, a labour contractor, lives in the middle-class locality along with his paralysed mother Mobia Begum, wife Yasmin and their five children.

He is now worried and fears that the government goof-up may affect his job.

"I am now worried that this could affect my work as a labour contractor. I may not get new contracts from builders and labourers may avoid me. It will spell doom for my livelihood," Khan said.

He claimed that though the list claims he is hiding in Pakistan, but in fact he has never been to that country.

Khan is accused of involvement in at least four terror blasts and is now awaiting trial for his role as a foot soldier in them. He maintained his innocence. "I have been framed by the authorities."

He is accused of transporting and placing the explosives at the targeted sites for the explosions at Mumbai Central railway station in December 2002 and in Vile Parle, Mulund and Ghatkopar areas in January, March and July, respectively, the following year.

Tuesday being a public holiday, Maharashtra home department and police officers in Mumbai were not available for comment on the circumstances under which Khan's name figured on the list.

But home ministry sources in Delhi said they were seeking a report from the state police about the goof-up and also the status of his case and his current location.

The sources said it appeared that there was some "lack of coordination" between the Anti-Terrorist Squad of the Maharashtra Police and the state home department and other agencies involved in preparing the list. They said Khan's name was forwarded by the state government to the union home ministry.
"lack of coordination" for a document that is going to Pakistan and other countries and now made us look like incompetent fools.

Bot

Non stop posting
Banned
Member number 41 on the list staying happily in india?

Mr pawar goes on media and says its no big deal.

What the F is this ? Do the authorities owe an explanation to the common man , all this in the name of fighting terror.

No doubt pakistan dont take these lists seriously. Thank you home ministry of india , you just screwed up and continue to endanger 1.2 billions innocent civilians.

Bot

Non stop posting
Banned
Another goof up :- the head of indian mujahid two brothers who are on the top 10 wanted list finds no space in the list of 50.

These two were responsible for the bangalore blasts and more blasts since 2005 on trains and even more.

Very sad state of affairs.

Bot

Non stop posting
Banned
No explanation provided to the common man yet.

We demand a public explanation from the ministry on what are the policies and steps to counter cross border terror , this attitude of the government needs a strong opposition.

Sorry to see the disgusting views of the politicians when they try and shrug this matter off.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles