India ranks below China, Pak in global hunger index

warriorextreme

Country flag
i dont understand why our stupid politicians are wasting time in arguing while they can invest for building huge grain stores which will keep our grains safe..
the more we store the more of it can be given to poor./

navida

Let's call a spade a spade. If there is an unpleasant truth, then let's acknowledge it as the unpleasant truth. Simply calling it 'crap' isn't going to 'help your country solve the problems' either. Or is it?

If I highlighted something, simply counter it with facts. I am simply trying to authenticate the very title of this thread 'India ranks below China, Pak in global hunger index'; and I have also questioned how the data was collected and what observations were taken. No convincing pointers so far. How about you provide me with some answers to my post (Post #5)?

Thanks for the link. I think other posters have already highlighted the inefficiency with which India stores grains. I have also posted a few reports (Post #23).
Living in denial is not going to help us. As far as I know, orissa and madhya pradesh have starving people which is being showing in all the news channels. Its a known fact. Lets face it. The politicians do not care about illiterate destitute tribals and dalits. Unless the tribal people are empowered, they will be exploited and oppressed.

I bet China has a better distribution system being a communist country and better organized. Let us face the truth and not indulge in bending the facts to win arguments.

SHASH2K2

i dont understand why our stupid politicians are wasting time in arguing while they can invest for building huge grain stores which will keep our grains safe..
the more we store the more of it can be given to poor./
More we store more grains will be rotting in those godowns. We already have more than enough grains for our entire population .Whats needed is willpower of government. They are not ready to distribute food grains despite supreme court decision. What else do you expect?

SHASH2K2

I bet China has a better distribution system being a communist country and better organized. Let us face the truth and not indulge in bending the facts to win arguments.
You bet this because you are a smart chinese posting here as Indian. I have been noticing your comments from a very long time and your comments are surely pro anti Indian forces.
Common man we donot hang people from china. You can still post freely.

navida

You bet this because you are a smart chinese posting here as Indian. I have been noticing your comments from a very long time and your comments are surely pro anti Indian forces.
Common man we donot hang people from china. You can still post freely.
You are joking right? Don't act like our western neighbors while dealing with criticisms. I don't have to really prove my Indiannes to you. I for one firmly believes the forum should discuss the issues India is facing today so that we could truly have a better future rather than just being jingoistic.

SHASH2K2

You are joking right? Don't act like our western neighbors while dealing with criticisms. I don't have to really prove my Indiannes to you. I for one firmly believes the forum should discuss the issues India is facing today so that we could truly have a better future rather than just being jingoistic.
Well I am sure you have freedom of believe and speech in USA. May be you are an Indian but you are a born pessimist and we are really lucky that people like you are no in India. People like you should never be born here and should enjoy or rot in Uncle Sams land. You are in America it doesnt mean all that is in India is bad. I always seen you poking nose in to something thats ugly . I never see your comments or praise for something good about India. Always looking for a thread where you can whine or spit venom.

Thank GOD, Allah or bhagwan that you are not in India.

navida

Well I am sure you have freedom of believe and speech in USA. May be you are an Indian but you are a born pessimist and we are really lucky that people like you are no in India. People like you should never be born here and should enjoy or rot in Uncle Sams land. You are in America it doesnt mean all that is in India is bad. I always seen you poking nose in to something thats ugly . I never see your comments or praise for something good about India. Always looking for a thread where you can whine or spit venom.

Thank GOD, Allah or bhagwan that you are not in India.
I would defend my country where I have to. ie., in a Pakistani or Chinese forum. I don't see the point of patting ourselves on our back all the time in our own forum. And there are too many people here to do that. You need some one to give the other side of the coin. I haven't seen many non Indians in this forum may be because we don't have a room for them. We should be ready to accept a constructive criticism and work on it instead of bashing someone who opposes a popular view.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
I would defend my country where I have to. ie., in a Pakistani or Chinese forum. I don't see the point of patting ourselves on our back all the time in our own forum. And there are too many people here to do that. You need some one to give the other side of the coin. I haven't seen many non Indians in this forum may be because we don't have a room for them. We should be ready to accept a constructive criticism and work on it instead of bashing someone who opposes a popular view.
Yes mate you are right. You`ll not find many non Indians here not because of the rude treatment given to them but because this forum is not very old and popular among the world.
We have thousands of members here in which there are many people from outside India.

I think you have not visited any other forums(i.e. Chinese or Pakistani) where you are banned even if you post the truth against Pakistan.
We have the freedom of every legal thing in our country which is reflected in this forum by the administrators and its member`s behavior. I dont find anyone banned here just for speaking against India or for showing India`s weaknesses. I dont know why you thought that we dont give enough room for foreigners but according as far as I know then you are one those few people I found that has a complain like this.
I would really like to know the reasons for your that particular view about DFI.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Yes mate you are right. You`ll not find many non Indians here not because of the rude treatment given to them but because this forum is not very old and popular among the world.
We have thousands of members here in which there are many people from outside India.

I think you have not visited any other forums(i.e. Chinese or Pakistani) where you are banned even if you post the truth against Pakistan.
We have the freedom of every legal thing in our country which is reflected in this forum by the administrators and its member`s behavior. I dont find anyone banned here just for speaking against India or for showing India`s weaknesses. I dont know why you thought that we dont give enough room for foreigners but according as far as I know then you are one those few people I found that has a complain like this.
I would really like to know the reasons for your that particular view about DFI.
well ,Indians hardly visit CHinese forum, because they hardly read Chinese.
Instead, many Chinese visit Indian forum, because soo many CHinese can read english.

To some extent, you Indian are unidirectionally transparent to Chinese.

pmaitra

well ,Indians hardly visit CHinese forum, because they hardly read Chinese.
Instead, many Chinese visit Indian forum, because soo many CHinese can read english.

To some extent, you Indian are unidirectionally transparent to Chinese.
So what is stopping the Chinese from starting a forum in English? Is it the state sponsored censorship?

nimo_cn

Country flag
So what is stopping the Chinese from starting a forum in English? Is it the state sponsored censorship?
Yes, we are banned from speaking English on Chinese websites. Anyone who violates that rule will be send to rehabilitate in a labor camp where people are inhumanely treated.
That is why we have to be here, in an Indian forum, hiding from the CCP censorship.

Last edited:

navida

I don't know why I don't find any Pakistanis here. Is is wrong to ask about it? I just felt lot of them got banned. I am an Indian and I was criticizing my country . You can check my post and tell me what is so offensive in what I posted. Some of the members are so offended by it. I could imagine the treatment a Pakistani would get.

I am a member of the Pakistani Forum too. But that site seemed to be dedicated to India bashing and nothing else. It was like Indians against the rest of the world. So I stopped wasting my time on it. Here it is just the opposite.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Yes, we are banned from speaking English on Chinese websites. Anyone who violates that rule will be send to rehabilitate in a labor camp where people are inhumanely treated.
That is why we have to be here, in an Indian forum, hiding from the CCP censorship.

suggest admin do a check on the second comment in teh original post (not reproduced above ) written in chinese script - have reason to believe it is colour based comments - " white-black" if i'm not mistaken - also some of the personal attack posts can be removed - see no purpose in leaving dirt hanging around on this forum

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles