India ranks below China, Pak in global hunger index

badguy2000

Respected Member
How will US dollar collapse when every Centrabank is buying it? If this were to happen China's US debt holdings would be worth zero, and chinese economy will be back in the stone age.
you should ask you stupid Obama and your ass center bank. they are dumping out the credit of US dollars to save the ass of you lazy jobless fellow Yankee's.

Last edited:

Oracle

you should ask you stupid Obama and your ass center bank. they are dumping out the credit of US dollars to save the ass of you lazy jobless fellow Yankee's.
Not cool, not cool at all.

Country flag
who is stupider USA is dumping and China is buying??

SHASH2K2

Lets assume USA and Entire Europe collapse. Once its done who is gonna buy cheap Chinese products. If there is not Europe and America there is no China. I really admire your wisdom that you are praying to break the branch on which you are sitting and gives you fruits.

Country flag
Lets assume USA and Entire Europe collapse. Once its done who is gonna buy cheap Chinese products. If there is not Europe and America there is no China. I really admire your wisdom that you are praying to break the branch on which you are sitting and gives you fruits.
Even if these things happen no one is going to look at China as the new world leader.

SHASH2K2

Even if these things happen no one is going to look at China as the new world leader.
You are correct because If there is no USA there will be no China.If USA goes down China will be as good as dead.

Country flag
You are correct because If there is no USA there will be no China.If USA goes down China will be as good as dead.
China is nothing more than cheap slave labor for USA, these are all chinese delusions of grandeur.

badguy2000

Respected Member
you should study the relation between USA and Europe during 1894-1939.

USA at that time was somewhat a manufacturing-exporter like CHina today while Europe at that time was importers like USA today.

Country flag
Stuff USA is importing from China is stuff USA use to make 100 years ago in factories, and have since moved on.

badguy2000

Respected Member
We chinese work hard to produce so many products not in order to let west lazy guy live a more cozier life than us,but in order to use hard cash earned to import necessary resource and facilites.

If the old-time "hard cash" like US dolars is not "hard" any more or If Chinese find they can buy resource with Chinese own RMB, what would happen? trillions of dollars would be dumped simplly!

Country flag
We chinese work hard to produce so many products not in order to let west lazy guy live a more cozier life than us,but in order to use hard cash earned to import necessary resource and facilites.

If the old-time "hard cash" like US dolars is not "hard" any more or If Chinese find they can buy resource with Chinese own RMB, what would happen? trillions of dollars would be dumped simplly!

Who will they be dumped to when there is no buyer?? Right now the Chinese are the only smart ones buying US debt while the rest of the world is not.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Who will they be dumped to when there is no buyer?? Right now the Chinese are the only smart ones buying US debt while the rest of the world is not.
what CHina is buying now is not just "USA debt",but the economy hegemony of USA.

guy, do you know why UK was forced by USA to retreat from SUiz canal in 1954-1955?

it was simply because UK sold its economy hegemony to USA,by owning huge debt to USA.

Last edited:

Oracle

/\/\/\ USA is no UK. USA will bomb the shit out of China, if and when the time comes. You guys will never even know what struck you.

Country flag
what CHina is buying now is not just "USA debt",but the economy hegemony of USA.

guy, do you know why UK was forced by USA to retreat from SUiz canal in 1954-1955?

it was simply because UK sold its economy hegemony to USA,by owning huge debt to USA.
There is no hegemony when you are getting an IOU that will not be honored.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Well, we are not the only smart one who is buying this worthless paper. In fact, the US debt, though refered to as worthless paper by you, is kind of expensive, not everyone can afford it.

Japan is buying it.
Japan May Soon Pass China as Top Holder of U.S. Debthttp://www.2point6billion.com/news/...ass-china-as-top-holder-of-u-s-debt-7580.html

Last edited:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
'Puppy' bite in NAC food jab at Pawar

New Delhi, Oct. 15: Take a lesson from Commonwealth Games mascot Shera and "leap ahead" instead of whimpering like a "timorous puppy", a food rights campaigner has said in a sharp attack on Sharad Pawar.

The criticism in a Delhi newspaper has come from Belgium-born Jean Dreze, a prominent member of the Sonia Gandhi-led National Advisory Council. He is ostensibly riled by reports that Pawar's food ministry has rejected two of the council's key proposals on an envisaged food security law.

Dreze's criticism cannot be brushed aside as the "fulminations of a frustrated jholawallah" because he is also in the NAC's working group on food security, a government official said.

The proposals that the food ministry rejected are:

A near-universal public distribution system targeting 80 per cent families in rural areas and 33 per cent in urban areas with a quantum of 35kg rice/wheat at Rs 3 a kg, initially in 150 of India's poorest districts;

Extending the benefit to 42 per cent of all below-poverty-line rural families and 33 per cent of all BPL urban families. Also, giving 25kg rice/wheat at either Rs 5 or Rs 7.50 per kg to above-poverty-line households in rural areas while excluding urban APL families.

Dreze's attack has come nine days before the council is due to meet, but it has followed a pattern. Before the last NAC meeting, another member Harsh Mander — also a food rights campaigner and now convener of the food working group — published a similar, though milder, piece in a Delhi daily.

The calculations of the NAC and the food ministry on estimated grain needs and costs have not tallied. The council feels the first proposal would require 70.4 million metric tonnes and the second 70 million metric tonnes. But Pawar's team has projected that the first would require 76.94 million metric tonnes and the second about the same quantity.

The food ministry, official sources said, has also said that grain procurement to meet the NAC recommendations would be "challenging" because the average annual procurement over the last 10 years was 43.7 million metric tonnes. The ministry has presented a scare scenario, contending the proposals might necessitate imports and a further stretch on India's fiscal resources, especially if global prices go up.

"Why should the food ministry put out such reports? They could have dealt with us directly. Within the NAC, we were on the verge of finding common ground. I don't know if the food ministry's decision will put the clock back," a council member said on condition of anonymity.

The member was referring to NAC conservatives like Narendra Jadhav and Pramod Tandon, who have of late come round to the NAC's food security proposals. Both have been regarded so far as the government's "voices" because of their insistence that "fiscal considerations" are paramount while drawing up a law like this one.

"To say the costs will be negligible is unrealistic. Of course the programme is going to cost money. But it is essential to have food security," Mander said.

In his article, Dreze has countered each of the food ministry's arguments, saying "nothing disastrous" was likely to happen if the procurement targets were not met.

"If the gap is small and temporary, it can be imported. Grain can be bought in the open domestic market. The timeframe for extension of the act to the entire country can be extended. And in the worst-case scenario, some people will be getting, say, 30kg instead of 35kg at times. Does it mean that they will burn down the local BDO's office or take the government to court? Not all all," he has written.

He said similar apprehensions had been expressed about the rural employment guarantee law. "...but five years later, hardly anyone has gone to court".

NAC members declined comment on whether they expected Sonia to step into the matter. In the last meeting on September 24, she had cautioned members to take the Centre's viewpoints and perspectives seriously and not do anything hurriedly.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
/\/\/\ USA is no UK. USA will bomb the shit out of China, if and when the time comes. You guys will never even know what struck you.
Awe!!Typical musharraff came out of oracle miyan.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
I think it is just a waste of time to persuade china-haters like you. let's just wait and see.

One thing I am sure is that my salary is 10 times more than mine 10 years ago. In 3 years my salary will double.

In 1 or 2 years, I am sure that I will buy my first car. Just 10 years ago , I dared not imagine commons like me would afford buying a car worth 20K USD,because my yearly income 10 years ago was only 1.5K USD.

In 10 years ago, I also dare not imagine that I can live in a house as modern as Japanese's or Hongkongese's showed in Japanese TV or Hongkongese flim.

face the reality,guy! we CHinese are catching up with you west guys and will eventually be richer than you guys.
In the past 30 years, CHina has be be winner and you west guys have been loser!

In the coming 10 years, you west guys will keep being losers!

BTW,loser don't deserve any respect.. Loser's words don't have credit either!
Its not about your salary mate. Everyone over here, naturally receive a salary bounce in 3 years. And you are talking about 10 years, in India a normal common man with an average salary of 30 thousand Rupees/month can buy a 4 wheeler in 5 years or less.

I dont know in what conceit you all Chinese live but remember that you can stand against 1 or 2 but not the whole world. Your pride about your nation isnt wrong but dude DONT UNDERESTIMATE OTHERS.
Or else your country will be in that bog that no one of you can save it.
Mind this and stop calling others a looser.
Real Looser is a person who tries to cheat others but is not able to do that in the original way and ends with a deficient result. Thats what your country does. So now anyone can guess that who is looser and who is a winner.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
You think it's an easy job for US to bomb china..it will end up a nuk exchange both nations will get destroyed.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
On topic.
india is good in overall performance. In HDI index india is placed above pakistan.
this poverty issue can be solved with our right to food bill,nrega, etc programmes..and may be a new green revolutions and better food distribution system is needed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles