India ranked no. 1 in sending Scientists and Engineers to US

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@Mad Indian Do you think only upper Caste people migrate to the US ?
Lower caste members who join all privileged institutions through Quota don't ?
I am neither supporting upper caste nor mocking lower caste. I am not a supporter of the quota system.
But this trend of seeing US as a paradise and running there when you get a job is spread like a disease across all castes and classes. That is the actual reason for worry. Everyone flee the country when they get an opportunity abroad.
Who claimed lower castes don't migrate to USA ? I was replying to the rats who blamed lower castes and reservation for them migrating to USA .

Xtians and muzzies are offering jobs, power and influence for the lower castes for them to convert to their stupid religion and here we have upper Caste castist rats who want to remove avenues for social mobility for the lower castes like reservation and still expect lower castes to remain Hindus. Who do they think they are fooling? And why would Hindu lower castes not convert out of Hinduism ? @asingh10

asingh10

I'm tired of the daily chutiyapa on this forum. Time to quit.

Bahamut

With rise of hate crimes and very low growth in west less people will migrate , I am ok if people go there to study and learn but most of them do not come back .Let hope our generation understand their responsibility and work for the good of their motherland.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles