India raises Dalai Lama security after Chinese 'plot' to kill him

aerokan

Country flag
my indian friend....tell me why indians have never named those chinese who claimed to be trying to kill the dalai lama???.....and u guys might even do well to identify them as well coz u guys r all tibet issue experts i assume.......

btw....what ever i said is based on what has really taken place....not guessing or just saying.....

Unease in Dharamsala

That mistake won't happen next time. As per your suggestion, we will bring a law in our country that if we have a credible intelligence that somebody is gonna attack, we will publish it in the newspapers who they are and what they are planning to destroy and when. Also, we will inform the attackers so that they can plan their attacks next time more carefully so that we will be caught in the blind. We will ofcourse cite intelligence failures as usual later. Thanks for very valuable suggestions to reduce the communication gaps between the attackers and the attacked. With your help we can claim 100% success rate in getting attacked.

And next time we hindooooos have issues with tibetans, we will follow your instructions to attack them despite being not interested to attack them. Once again thanks for saving us from the evil tibetans!!! :hail::hail::hail:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles