India pursuing independent foreign policy: Chinese daily

nimo_cn

Country flag
Just trying to buy their time when time is not very favorable to them. Don't worry.. u will see the regular bully china shortly again :thumb::thumb:
How could China bully India? Unless you admit China is stronger than India.

What I learned at this forum is that India has better navy, airforce and army than China, no way that China could bully India.

Please don't make false statement about China.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

What I learned at this forum is that India has better navy, airforce and army than China, no way that China could bully India.

Please don't make false statement about China.
Bullying and succumbing to that bully are two different things mate. China is of course stronger than India and of course India shows :finger: when China bullies it and hence India has a independant foreign policy- Nearly:heh:

huaxia rox

1. If u r going to be selectively blind, there is nothing we can do abt it. As i said before, i have heard the buffer zone theory first from u. Even if there is one, why it shouldn't be tibet? Tibet was an independent nation before china encroached on it. So stop hiding behind stupid theories and leave tibet alone. :namaste:

2. safegaurded aksai chin?? good joke. First that zhen lou or zing zang zil or whatever jackass was ruling china in around 1954 did not consider aksai chin as part of china and agreed to the maps given by india and said there were no boundary issues. But the same jackass turned around in 1959. So who is the encroacher dear? And india didn't resign from war. China very well acknowledged that indian soldiers wanted to fight till the end. We, Indians love peace but that doesn't mean we will take whatever shit u throw at us silently. You call u'r govt a coward govt. but u want the same govt for another 20-30 years. What a joke !!

3. colonizers gifted to us? Isn't that ours to begin with? That's why they were called colonizers because they occupied our land,dumbo!!
If 1971 was the only war we can win , what happened in the other wars with pakistan? we lost?? Are u watching too much of zaid hamid from paki land? By that logic how many wars did china win?? Did the enemy country sign their loss to china in any war?? Make a guess. And yeah.. i couldn't find zagagagagan anywhere in google maps .com or .in or .cn. Tell me when a place actually exists by that name. :taunt:

4. Kashmir issue wasn't solved yet because we are too peaceful. Despite several chances, we never took advantage of the situation. On the other hand, China occupied, crushed tibetans with an iron hand and is trying to ethnically cleanse tibet of the natives. China shits it's pants whenever there is a self immolation by a tibetan let alone an armed attack. And u are the one to say that kashmir issue wasn't solved yet. :lol: :laugh:

my indian friend....apprently u can only say it but can never prove it.......all the things i ve said can by and large be proven by articles ranging from the east to the west and even back to india......so i can actually show all i ve said with proofs if u want.....my basic points r:

1 indians and colonizers aka brits kept or/and keep deeming tibet as a buffer zone between china and british india and the current india...i dont freaking care if this piece of crap theory has been heard by u....well u can say u never heard about the caste system what so ever....who cares?? what i was saying is this is something created not by chinese but indians and former western colonizers....u need links that can back up what i m saying???sepecially from indians? if u need say it....

2 u said 'Did the enemy country sign their loss to china in any war' even japan signed their loss to china and surrendered their troops in china to republic of china in ww2...what else do u need?? what we need is victory like the 1962 sino-india war....signning shit is good but not that important sometimes.....well u need any links that can back up what i m saying???sepecially from indians? if u need say it....

3 prc always saying this...aksai chin is prcs territory....when hasnt it said that???if so who said that...i mean at offical level....i need your links here....authentic links i mean.....and pls dont make people laugh.....the brits helped create india and then kept increasing the size of its territory almost annexing the whole tibet....before they were here there had been no india but mughal empire.....dont tell me u again dont know this??

4 if kashmir issue is solved???i dont give a crap at all....if u think its solved then its solved....not my freaking business....thats your hindu muslim problem......so in terms of this point may be u r right.......just next time if your parliment got attacked again i suggest you guys to really take some actions rather than pointing fingers at kashmiris actually doing nothing at all.....

5 and when it finally comes to tibet issue....what ever u wanna say as if u could do anyting besides saying.....my indian friends....

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
You don't have to be strong, just a mean SOB to bully.

Good that you're learning.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles