India pursuing independent foreign policy: Chinese daily

huaxia rox

That is true. Chinese should thank India for remaining soft on Tibet. If India start recognizing Tibetian effort then PRC will be in trouble.
india didnt recognize tibet being a part of prc during around 1962-1980s.....tell me what were the troubles??.......from SFF or what???CIA???.....actually they were pretty minor...i think the chinese gov is happy with the situation where many separists r hiding in india and wasting the money from goi....

actually u guys have been helping us to reduce troubles letting them out of prc......my indian friends.......

and do not underestimate the consequences if prc begins to support peoples struggles in 7 sister states etc.....leave alone kashmir and other naxal movement areas.....if u becoming hard on tibet....

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
india didnt recognize tibet being a part of prc during around 1962-1980s.....tell me what were the troubles??.......from SFF or what???CIA???.....actually they were pretty minor...i think the chinese gov is happy with the situation where many separists r hiding in india and wasting the money from goi....

actually u guys have been helping us to reduce troubles letting them out of prc......my indian friends.......
Same goes for India. We are pretty happy that Chinese are fighting against its oppressive Govt in 180,000 mass-protests & CCP resources are getting wasted.

and do not underestimate the consequences if prc begins to support peoples struggles in 7 sister states etc.....leave alone kashmir and other naxal movement areas.....if u becoming hard on tibet....
As if China is not supporting them right now.

Last edited:

huaxia rox

1 the problem is if the dalai lama and his followers hadnt gone to india there would have been more separists fighting the central gov within prc.....i think that would have been way worse than the current situation in tibet......

2 we havnt really started to support them my indian friend......they them selves r getting enough supports to fight for their causes then why do we need to waste money and resources on them???on the other hand goi is still restricting followers of the dalai lama more or less....the anti prc functions of SFF r largely crippled.....well then this should somehow be appreciated with some gestures from prc......dont u think so??

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
But we don't fund them. The exiles do living in EUrope and other places.

Well then no bad blood eh?

You've already been supporting terrorism in our northeast and my fellow northeasterners have suffered too much from this terrorism. You will meet with your karma soon. Hiding your news doesn't mean there's no trouble in China.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Now if that is right, what has NWFP got to do with Uighur rebels?
ETIM trains there... Pakistan is the Takshashila and Nalanda of terrorism around the world. :D

So,shouldn't they have operating base in Balochistan and not NWFP, more so since China has plan
CCP needs PLA more to control its internal problems. Their internal defence budget is equal to their national military budget. Which country has that? None. China has it because CCP needs PLA to keep its regime alive. If PLA becomes apolitical one day, CCP will collapse.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
:herp: Indian Govt is not supporting Tibetian protests. We only host Dalai Lama.

During recent BRICS summit in Delhi, Tibetian agitators were so much harassed by Delhi Police that court had to issue an order asking police to be soft in man-handling them.

Hu should know who is holding back the leverage. Hence like LF said, we are yet to disclose our cards.

huaxia rox

believe me my indian friend...if prc really supports the movements in NE you wont discuss if tibet should be the buffer zone between prc and india....but assam........

huaxia rox

:herp: Indian Govt is not supporting Tibetian protests. We only host Dalai Lama.

During recent BRICS summit in Delhi, Tibetian agitators were so much harassed by Delhi Police that court had to issue an order asking police to be soft in man-handling them.

Hu should know who is holding back the leverage. Hence like LF said, we are yet to disclose our cards.
thats what i m saying....inmagin what if these guys were in tibet???troubles in prc.......

besides.....prc has showed our gestures....india also showed your gestures....thats how cards r played.....u pick something to do this time and some other next time....but u guys helped build a base for the dalai lama...u can never be innocent to say u r not funding him what so ever coz how would that be true?

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Chinese are a focussed people and who have great nationalistic feeling about the supremacy of everything Han.
And this tunnel vision of theirs is what becomes their greatest weakness. Focus is good but it should not become tunnel vision. That's where it starts becoming a problem. China thinks that it is doing something unique with Pakistan and Iran in politics while almost every power before it that has risen, has done the same and suffered in the long run.

China's alliance with North Korea and Pakistanis is going to be just the same repetition.

They are also a very patient people. They are not averse to playing to the sentiments and lace issues with piety and platitude to put the adversary off guard.
Smart people recognize their moves easily. Tragedy is that we have @$$holes in our government who intentionally overlook these developments that even a college pass-out can analyze and tell.

One has to see the manner how the US is now lamenting that they have miscalculated China's military growth and its aims.
US is the master in art of deception. If you think sir, that US has miscalculated.. you're mistaken. Unlike our dacoit politicians, US lawmakers think half a century ahead. They'd be planning what they'd be doing in 2070 now (even if it just an analysis) and working on technical developments. Most often we tend to think that US has faltered or done something terrible.

This is the biggest eyewash. If you think that Pentagon loses its focus that too after all these experiences it has, you're very wrong. :)

China had lulled them with all this Peaceful Rise hogwash and opening up their markets. It was done only to bridge the gap having made the West and US complacent.
No one believed in "Peaceful Rise" other than our joker politicians. Vietnam and Philippines were always on alert alongside Indonesia and Brunei who have historical tensions with the CCP. Only silly little politically motivated articles make it look like a surprise. Most of those who have a border with China, know Chinese too well and if we have the position of power, be it us NE folks, Viets or others, we'd know how to put the Reds in place.

One should not take China at face value. They think deep and they look deep into their future and structure their policy and response accordingly.
They aren't as deep as they show. That's what Communist is good at: imagery. And if you start believing it, he has succeeded. The biggest vulnerability of a communist is that he cannot afford to show the ills he has. Even if once it is leaked out, he will collapse like a house of cards.

India should be wary and not get lulled into complacency or think that China is giving them space.
The irony is that strategists in India have no power to act. While incompetent fools have all the power and don't know what to do with it. One good thing CCP did was to gather all the Hawkish talent and put it to good use. Our democracy fails us from doing so.

At Bandung, they gave Nehru and India a high pedestal to stand on and then they attacked in 1962 when India was dreaming of grand design as the Vazir of the Non Alignment Group spreading Peace and Happiness all around!
You sir, must understand that Congress was never a political class. It was simply lucky to have got handed over the regime due to its loyalty to colonial masters from Britain. Otherwise there was absolutely no legitimacy with which a group of dreamy, romanticizing fools could ever run a country. The sole reason why modern India took shape into a country that it is today is because of the resilience of Indian people and mentality.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
tbesides.....prc has showed our gestures....india also showed your gestures....thats how cards r played.....u pick something to do this time and some other next time....but u guys helped build a base for the dalai lama...u can never be innocent to say u r not funding him what so ever coz how would that be true?
Dalai Lama has hosted no political activities here. The communist obsession is to exterminate the last refuge of Buddhism in China and with failing to do so, it is obsessed with getting HH caught. Won't happen. He's a revered teacher and will remain so with his wonderful discourses to spread peace and harmony here.

You fund NSCM and NSCN as well as Kangleipak terrorists here in NE. The last thing China should be having is any credibility to question the quiet lifestyle of an unarmed spiritual teacher who has done nothing but escaped with his life to another country to hold his discourses that have no political motivations. You communists can forget getting Dalai Lama ever.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
thats what i m saying....inmagin what if these guys were in tibet???troubles in prc.......

besides.....prc has showed our gestures....india also showed your gestures....thats how cards r played.....u pick something to do this time and some other next time....but u guys helped build a base for the dalai lama...u can never be innocent to say u r not funding him what so ever coz how would that be true?
Successive Indian Prime Ministers have given out statements recognizing Tibet to be integral part of China. We so far not supporting Tibetian cause.

Check the extent of our Govt in curbing anti-china protests of Tibetians.

India Suspends Freedoms of Tibetans - India Real Time - WSJ

Now tell me can China shed its hegemonic idiocy & recognize Arunachal Pradesh to be Indian State? Can your leaders do that?

If not then you shouldn't be surprised to know that tomorrow India along with international community recognizes cause of the Chinese protesters demanding democracy/Individual freedom in China. Supporting Tibetian movement will look nothing in front of it.

Last edited:

aerokan

Country flag
believe me my indian friend...if prc really supports the movements in NE you wont discuss if tibet should be the buffer zone between prc and india....but assam........
You overestimate PRC and underestimate India as usual. You can't even contain Vietnam. U think u can do whatever u want with Indian states?? We are not Chinese to bend over take down whatever the govt throws at us. So stop daydreaming. Go out and get a life!!

huaxia rox

Successive Indian Prime Ministers have given out statements recognizing Tibet to be integral part of China. We so far not supporting Tibetian cause.

Check the extent of our Govt in curbing anti-china protests of Tibetians.

India Suspends Freedoms of Tibetans - India Real Time - WSJ

Now tell me can China shed its hegemonic idiocy & recognize Arunachal Pradesh to be Indian State? Can your leaders do that?

If not then you shouldn't be surprised to know that tomorrow India along with international community recognizes cause of the Chinese protesters demanding democracy/Individual freedom in China. Supporting Tibetian movement will look nothing in front of it.
well i myself want the coward cpc gov to bite the dust in 2 or 3 decades and then china would make sure zangnan can come back to the new china....u can go to support me if u want....

besides we r not the 1 helping create a base for your naxal movments in prc what so ever like u guys have done for the dalai lama.....so i suggest u guys to 1st look into the situations of how people in ur NE r actually leading their lives.....then u go to blame other ones....

huaxia rox

You overestimate PRC and underestimate India as usual. You can't even contain Vietnam. U think u can do whatever u want with Indian states?? We are not Chinese to bend over take down whatever the govt throws at us. So stop daydreaming. Go out and get a life!!
u can say we cant contain vietnam and u can add some others in the list like japan or taiwan.....then i will say yes for now we cant....and when we can effectively deal with the us all the vietnam japan or taiwan issues will be nothing....so its not coz we cant deal with them but the us got in the way who now we in deed cant match.........

and why u cant contain kashmir dare i ask??my indian friend....whos stopping u???u again r waiting for pakistan to rot i m sure....

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
well i myself want the coward cpc gov to bite the dust in 2 or 3 decades and then china would make sure zangnan can come back to the new china....u can go to support me if u want....

besides we r not the 1 helping create a base for your naxal movments in prc what so ever like u guys have done for the dalai lama.....so i suggest u guys to 1st look into the situations of how people in ur NE r actually leading their lives.....then u go to blame other ones....
Interesting that you didn't give any view on Arunachal Pradesh :rolleyes:

aerokan

Country flag

U want CPC to go down in 2-3 decades??? That tells me a lot. U are willing to give away all the freedoms for satisfying some ego of yours!! We never have any issues with China on the zoozoo place u r talking abt. Could u do me a favor and look it up in google maps for me please? :namaste:

Why would u give a base for naxals in China? Isn't having naxals in India actively supported by CCP more beneficial to China?? The outrageous comparision of Dalai Lama and naxalites is an audacious showcase of retarded chinese logic. Dalai Lama is asking for peace not war. Did any tibetans held arms and kill chinese army and chinese citizens by using arms supplied by India?? NO. China is doing that by providing arms and ammunitions to naxalites and NE militants and creating unrest in our country. We would be more than happly to develop NE as much as possible. Once again, if you stop supplying weapons and funding for the NE militants, we can divert our resources to NE and speed up the development. Is your govt willing to do that for the betterment of people?

aerokan

Country flag
u can say we cant contain vietnam and u can add some others in the list like japan or taiwan.....then i will say yes for now we cant....and when we can effectively deal with the us all the vietnam japan or taiwan issues will be nothing....so its not coz we cant deal with them but the us got in the way who now we in deed cant match.........

and why u cant contain kashmir dare i ask??my indian friend....whos stopping u???u again r waiting for pakistan to rot i m sure....
U didn't get my point, do u? As of now you can't just go over and overwhelm any country like Vietnam or Japan or taiwan for whatever reason and u dream to overwhelm india and make assam a buffer zone. And what do u think India, US and other countries would be doing when China is trying to topple US? pricking the teeth waiting for China to attack so that we can handover our territory when u attack?? :confused:

PS: If u must know, Indo-china war will happen in this decade.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Ya we have our own policy what's news here did PRC think we are puki or other in US payroll to do what they say ?

And i guess this news story is a disguise to ease out tension between our countries as i feel in one side they put out such news and in other side thay warn us on south china see,

We must not believe them completely i guess double talk and back stabbers

panduranghari

Tell us how you can bring about this?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles