India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janardan Shukla

900 billion dollars?? Wtf??
Plz provide a source. ...
Ughhh..... Sorry but I have read it few months ago hence it is difficult for me to provide the link.
But the crux of the matter was that we would have been a 3.5 TN dollars economy by 2017 itself, had there not the cases of violence due to terrorism and naxalism. But in reality we were 2.6 TN dollars economy in 2017 due to these menaces.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
hahaha..UNGA is not official for pakistan!
I suppose that Dim-the Immran is there for UNGA meet

or

like his pakistani medical doctors on SCO meet who came to India for TAMATAR and food.
IMRAN KHAN went to USA for food..that is..more than 2 rotis with tamatar
But anyhow they are still finds an excuse to hide their incompetency and embarrassment . Lolzzz
What a losers they are !!

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Ughhh..... Sorry but I have read it few months ago hence it is difficult for me to provide the link.
But the crux of the matter was that we would have been a 3.5 TN dollars economy by 2017 itself, had there not the cases of violence due to terrorism and naxalism. But in reality we were 2.6 TN dollars economy in 2017 due to these menaces.
No.. we are not spending that much money on defence to fight nuxels. Ya we spends some sort of money in kashmir to fight extra fights. But this is not 900 billion dollars.
Even if that was true , it would have been a big news for media.
I think its a false claim from you.

maniacguy

Country flag
Only thing i like about Pakis is no matter how much they are ridiculed or insulted ,they dont give up lol
Its not about giving up, it is due to excessive inbreeding which lead to a decline in the cognitive function of their brain to grasp and analyse the situation. Not to mention their imaginative superiority over India.
Add in a tinge of brainwashing from the early childhood to make them believe allah gave everything to them in a platter.
A perfect recipe of disaster is at our doorstep.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Its not about giving up, it is due to excessive inbreeding which lead to a decline in the cognitive function of their brain to grasp and analyse the situation. Not to mention their imaginative superiority over India.
Add in a tinge of brainwashing from the early childhood to make them believe allah gave everything to them in a platter.
A perfect recipe of disaster is at our doorstep.
The real reason of pakis to hide their own incompetency is to keep their own public and army boys false morale high.

Janardan Shukla

No.. we are not spending that much money on defence to fight nuxels. Ya we spends some sort of money in kashmir to fight extra fights. But this is not 900 billion dollars.
Even if that was true , it would have been a big news for media.
I think its a false claim from you.
Sir, it is not about the money we have spend on fighting the terrorism but the money we couldn't be able to add in our GDP due to unpeaceful conditions.

Janardan Shukla

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Sir, it is not about the money we have spend on fighting the terrorism but the money we couldn't be able to add in our GDP due to unpeaceful conditions.
Do you really think that Kashmir , Chatisgarh and north east would have been adding 900 billion dollars to the economy in just 7 years if there were no nuxels or militancy in Kashmir? ???
Be serious.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag

Janardan Shukla

Do you really think that Kashmir , Chatisgarh and north east would have been adding 900 billion dollars to the economy in just 7 years if there were no nuxels or militancy in Kashmir? ???
Be serious.
Why not??? Given their rich natural resources lots of industries could have been setup there if these proxy elements were not present to halt the construction of infrastructure. Gloomy security environment also destroyed their tourism potential.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Why not??? Given their rich natural resources lots of industries could have been setup there if these proxy elements were not present to halt the construction of infrastructure. Gloomy security environment also destroyed their tourism potential.
Sir, if this figure was 100 billion dollars then i would be agreed with you.
But 900 billion? ? Wtf??
Its nearly half of our total GDP.
It looks false even at first sight

Janardan Shukla

Sir, if this figure was 100 billion dollars then i would be agreed with you.
But 900 billion? ? Wtf??
Its nearly half of our total GDP.
It looks false even at first sight
Do remember this figure accounts for 7 years. Now if we take average of our economy during that period be 1.8 trillion then total GDP in 7 years will be 12.6 trillion dollars. Loss of 900 billion is possible when you compare these two figure.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Be serious.
Could be.. greatest obstacle to development & industrialisation in those most resource-rich regions of India is militancy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles