India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priyabrata

Things have been unusually quiet today. Not sure why. All the osint handles didn't post anything significant since today morning. With the amount of SSG and terrorists concentration at pok, looks like the calm before the storm.....

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

Priyabrata

TRUMP, ASKED IF HE IS LOOKING AT A MILITARY STRIKE, SAYS WE’LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

TRUMP, ASKED IF HE IS LOOKING AT A MILITARY STRIKE, SAYS WE’LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Poor chap trump, he is anti-war to the core and yet no one gives credit to him for that..

IndianHawk

Country flag
if they allowed him. Maybe a crazy guy with a stinger happens to aim at modi's plane. This is a good favor of Pakistan to save his life. last time they were almost Kill the Bipin on 27 Feb airstrike but let him go which is proving they have very deep understanding of all Indian targets, They showed the real live footage in front of several countries Militray Attache.do we have any live feed of Mig shooting F-16 . seems like in video all the missle abhinandanare's plan never used . make me confused so which missle hit F-16

So PAF should find out the location where Chinese are raping alla and save him .lol. he is begging . Lol

IndianHawk

Country flag
Do you know the altitude at which passenger and VIP planes fly and altitude at which stringer works?:lol:

Anyways, attempt will there for sure. Pakistanis are born terrorists.

If anything would have happened to Modi, Indian president would immediately take over India directly & invade Pakistan to turn into kabristan.

There is no favour involved. Existence of Pakistan would be at risk in case of assassination of India's HoS.

Not live footage, it was a damned cut off video at LoC. Pakistan doesn't have capability to cross IB. In case of bombing Indian military installations, entire flanked fleet stationed at border would have dumped its ammunition on Pakistan.

This has been debunked to death back in March.:lol:

Ghafoora first tweeted photo of 3 missiles recovered (Bison had 4) then deleted because of being caught.

Then he retweeted all four missiles with one broken & burnt from mid while conical portion intact to make people think one of missiles damaged during crash or handling later on.

But R-73 doesn't have warhead in its conical portion but mid-body. Means missile was fired & hit the target.
Bro look at govt statement . Our govt says Pakistan is not behaving like a normal country.

S . Jaishankar also said the same thing. The whole process is gradually declaring Pakistan abnormal country. I think it's established foreign policy towards Porkistan that porkistan is abnormal hence no talks and no peace with it. And no attention to its drama.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Because this tiny country is retarded. We sent the request for using airspace for our PM. We knew they can't accept, will have to reject it for consumption of local masses.

They did & now will be paying fine. This is just one more method of draining already strained economy.:lol:
Asking for permission was the diplomatic equivalent of trolling the pakis. If they don't give permission they get painted as the bad guys. If they do, Modi will ignore them and take the Arabian Sea route like last time throwing shade on their warm gesture. In the end, they believed insult #1< #2.

Well played MEA/PMO.

#pkmkb #destroypakistan

here2where

if they allowed him. Maybe a crazy guy with a stinger happens to aim at modi's plane. This is a good favor of Pakistan to save his life. last time they were almost Kill the Bipin on 27 Feb airstrike but let him go which is proving they have very deep understanding of all Indian targets, They showed the real live footage in front of several countries Militray Attache.do we have any live feed of Mig shooting F-16 . seems like in video all the missle abhinandanare's plan never used . make me confused so which missle hit F-16

For your country’s continued existence sake, you must double your 5 times head-banging and howling ola-who-uber sessions and pray no harm befalls on Mooooodi. Ever.

Anand Bimraj

Because this tiny country is retarded. We sent the request for using airspace for our PM. We knew they can't accept, will have to reject it for consumption of local masses.

They did & now will be paying fine. This is just one more method of draining already strained economy.:lol:
On Jammu & Kashmir, . my view is not only getting personal hate toward anyone, with threats to shut me up, but also blatant lies expressed here about the demographics of Kashmir. of the most repeated lies is that the tragic expulsion of Kashmir Pundits in 1980s/90s turned Kashmir into a Muslim majority state. So wrong. I think justice should be given to all, including to Kashmir Pundits. I am a neutral in religion. I will not take religious sides between the people living there. And I also acknowledge that once Hindus lived there in majority. But haven't we all replaced someone before us? I am Irish-indian American but also have some Cherokee Native American blood in me. So I know the loss of original land. But we can't go back centuries to justify our modern genocidal tendencies!! What India and it's bloggers are doing is to reverse the injustice of the centuries past. Wrong! Indians are hiding their genocide of Kashmir by making all kinds of lies. That is wrong and dangerous! To the peace loving people of India: Oppose your Fascist Modi Govt now before it's too late!! love for peace everbody ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathstar

Country flag
On Indian Occupied Kashmir, my channel is not only getting personal hate toward me, with threats to shut me up, but also blatant lies expressed here about the demographics of Kashmir. One of the most repeated lies is that the tragic expulsion of Kashmir Pundits in 1980s/90s turned Kashmir into a Muslim majority state. So wrong. I think justice should be given to all, including to Kashmir Pundits. I am a Christian. I will not take religious sides between the people living there. And I also acknowledge that once Hindus lived there in majority. But haven't we all replaced someone before us? I am Irish-American but also have some Cherokee Native American blood in me. So I know the loss of original land. But we can't go back centuries to justify our modern genocidal tendencies!! What India and it's bloggers are doing is to reverse the injustice of the centuries past. Wrong! Indians are hiding their genocide of Kashmir by making all kinds of lies. That is wrong and dangerous! To the peace loving people of India: Oppose your Fascist Modi Govt now before it's too late!!

On Indian Occupied Kashmir, . One of the most repeated lies is that the tragic expulsion of Kashmir Pundits in 1980s/90s turned Kashmir into a Muslim majority state. So wrong. I think justice should be given to all, including to Kashmir Pundits. I am a neutral in religion. I will not take religious sides between the people living there. And I also acknowledge that once Hindus lived there in majority. But haven't we all replaced someone before us? I am Irish-indian American but also have some Cherokee Native American blood in me. So I know the loss of original land. But we can't go back centuries to justify our modern genocidal tendencies!! What India and it's bloggers are doing is to reverse the injustice of the centuries past. Wrong! Indians are hiding their genocide of Kashmir by making all kinds of lies. That is wrong and dangerous! To the peace loving people of India: Oppose your Fascist Modi Govt now before it's too late!! love for peace everbody ...

Who cares about your blood anyways??? You killed all native Americans ,u dont have any right.
@tarunraju when are u going to ban this guy , bloody Irrelevant Irish guys lol.
Why dont u leave your claim on Northern Ireland then and forget all the genocides by the British.
Or we all know how extremist conservative shithole Christians are. F**k off we don't care about Irish shithoel blood.
Wait tilk someone slaughter your family or rapes your daughters and chidren and replaces you with them and then u can blabber this to that whoever replaces you.
And its jammu and Kashmir , if u dont wanna get banned use appropriate terms.
I bet you are some pisslamic shithole.
Its our land , we will do whatever we want to , bloody your nativemen killed millions in the middle east and u have audacity to point fingers at others.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Bro look at govt statement . Our govt says Pakistan is not behaving like a normal country.

S . Jaishankar also said the same thing. The whole process is gradually declaring Pakistan abnormal country. I think it's established foreign policy towards Porkistan that porkistan is abnormal hence no talks and no peace with it. And no attention to its drama.
I think they are going to declare Pakistan Armed Forces as terrorists like US did to IRGC. We do have no negotiation with terrorists clause after the Kandahar hijacking so it'll mean no talks and they can be treated as common terrorists.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
On Indian Occupied Kashmir, . my view is not only getting personal hate toward anyone, with threats to shut me up, but also blatant lies expressed here about the demographics of Kashmir. of the most repeated lies is that the tragic expulsion of Kashmir Pundits in 1980s/90s turned Kashmir into a Muslim majority state. So wrong. I think justice should be given to all, including to Kashmir Pundits. I am a neutral in religion. I will not take religious sides between the people living there. And I also acknowledge that once Hindus lived there in majority. But haven't we all replaced someone before us? I am Irish-indian American but also have some Cherokee Native American blood in me. So I know the loss of original land. But we can't go back centuries to justify our modern genocidal tendencies!! What India and it's bloggers are doing is to reverse the injustice of the centuries past. Wrong! Indians are hiding their genocide of Kashmir by making all kinds of lies. That is wrong and dangerous! To the peace loving people of India: Oppose your Fascist Modi Govt now before it's too late!! love for peace everbody ...

i think i saw this woman "samantha dixie" in one of the think tank sessions video, organised by micheal kugelman..
video must be in the think tank thread...

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
But haven't we all replaced someone before us? I am Irish-indian American but also have some Cherokee Native American blood in me. So I know the loss of original land. But we can't go back centuries to justify our modern genocidal tendencies!! What India and it's bloggers are doing is to reverse the injustice of the centuries past. Wrong! Indians are hiding their genocide of Kashmir by making all kinds of lies. That is wrong and dangerous! To the peace loving people of India: Oppose your Fascist Modi Govt now before it's too late!! love for peace everbody
One last thing regarding this before the Mods remember that they exist & get rid of you... The main problem with Kashmir started with those muslims deciding that they don't want to live in same country with idolator infidels. That will not pass! Either you learn to share the country, living alongside every other religion of India... or fuck off to whatever wasteland your people came from.

Referendum is not going to happen in Kashmir. Not just because the demograpghy has been artificially altered by killing & kicking-out the local Hindus... But if you think you can settle, outnumber the original population by breeding 40 kids with 4 wives & then try to break away, then you will be dealt with how America dealt with the Confederates or UK with IRA!.. Go tell your friends.

For all the playing victim by jihadis & their supporters, there has been absolutely zero concrete evidence of genocides or even rapes/murders in 3 fucking decades... Only hollow claims.

Lastly, we don't need your instructions on who to vote for. We'll decide that.
Who cares about your blood anyways??? You killed all native Americans ,u dont have any right.
@tarunraju when are u going to ban this guy , bloody Irrelevant Irish guys lol.
Why dont u leave your claim on Northern Ireland then and forget all the genocides by the British.
BC.. What Irish-Cherokee will have that name @Anand Bimraj? He's a goatfucker alright. He just forgot what he's pretending to be.

Last edited:

Indrajit

Country flag
^^^^^^^^^^ @Enquirer was hopping mad that he was banned for a week by the mods and he is an good presence on the forum but this guy is rambling and spouting gibberish and as has been pointed out by other posters , his story is clearly fraudulent. I'm completely okay and even encouraging of any opposite or differing view points but I'm afraid this guy is adding no value here with the type of posts we see.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
On Indian Occupied Kashmir, . my view is not only getting personal hate toward anyone, with threats to shut me up, but also blatant lies expressed here about the demographics of Kashmir. of the most repeated lies is that the tragic expulsion of Kashmir Pundits in 1980s/90s turned Kashmir into a Muslim majority state. So wrong. I think justice should be given to all, including to Kashmir Pundits. I am a neutral in religion. I will not take religious sides between the people living there. And I also acknowledge that once Hindus lived there in majority. But haven't we all replaced someone before us? I am Irish-indian American but also have some Cherokee Native American blood in me. So I know the loss of original land. But we can't go back centuries to justify our modern genocidal tendencies!! What India and it's bloggers are doing is to reverse the injustice of the centuries past. Wrong! Indians are hiding their genocide of Kashmir by making all kinds of lies. That is wrong and dangerous! To the peace loving people of India: Oppose your Fascist Modi Govt now before it's too late!! love for peace everbody ...

So what's the sudden surge in morality? Let the cycle of replacing someone before us continue, no? Why it has to be static and end just after 1 cycle?

And it's not so much about the people. India has 1.3 billion population and can easily support 7 million more. What this is about is changing legacy, tradition and culture of Kashmir and bring it to level of Arabic deserts. That's conquering a civilization, not replacement. That's whitewashing an identity.

And where were you when Muslims asked to build mosque two blocks from World trade Center- mosque at ground zero? Why didn't liberal Americans like yourself could stand mosque near collapsed WTC? You call Modi fascist while your army ravaged one Islamic nation after another.

sorcerer

Country flag
That asshole Anand Bimraj used words from the vocab of ISPR.

FASCIST
BLATANT.
even the sentence structure is so much pre formatted by the madrassa educated gafoora clown party
hahahaha..these pigs are so easy to spot..

they dont even last an hour on DFI and these ISPR pigs expect them to fight the propagandoo war..
info war is a respectful term and never should be linked to pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles