India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priyabrata

At what point does the term "Ceasefire Violation" become meaningless? An unprovoked and targeted attack against a patrol party can already be considered well beyond a CFV.
Since abrogation of 377 what PA have been doing is beyond the definition of CFVs. They are using every opportunity to infiltrate terrorists, attack civilians. Unless India hits them so hard that they are not able stand, this circus will continue.
At some point I feel, this we are giving befitting reply will lose it's meaning until there is visible pain induced on PA where the price of each of their attacks are so high that they will shudder to think about let alone do it. With winter coming in 2 months, PA is desperate now. This is the opportune time to break their spine and make them crawl like a centipede for the rest of their natural life.

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

AUSTERLITZ

Country flag
Since abrogation of 377 what PA have been doing is beyond the definition of CFVs. They are using every opportunity to infiltrate terrorists, attack civilians. Unless India hits them so hard that they are not able stand, this circus will continue.
At some point I feel, this we are giving befitting reply will lose it's meaning until there is visible pain induced on PA where the price of each of their attacks are so high that they will shudder to think about let alone do it. With winter coming in 2 months, PA is desperate now. This is the opportune time to break their spine and make them crawl like a centipede for the rest of their natural life.

They are taking a savage beating.Otherwise you wouldnt have seen the bilal akbar commander of X corps ,biggest and most prestigious in PA and responsible for LOC being sacked and demoted.But what is happening now cant compare to what will happen once we have hundreds of 155 mm guns and excalibur ammo in 1-2 years.

Janardan Shukla

US is just one country away ( Iran ) from getting control of whole ME and completely finish the influence of its main adversaries China and Russia from this region.
US is just one country away ( Pakistan ) from closing the only route of IOR for its biggest trade rival China.
Now for achieving both the objectives US is shrewdly playing the game which she is best at i.e Creating regional conflict.
Don't for a second beleive that the recent attack on ARAMCO has something to do with Iran. It was a false flag operation as surely as you are reading this text.
Now she will lead SA into war with Iran and then get involve herself.
The second objective is relatively easy for US as India is sufficient to destroy Pakistan and she would not need to overtly involve.

So that was the gameplan of US to get control of whole ME and IOR. It was going smooth but as the popular saying goes that no battle plan survives the first contact of enemy. Some early trouble signs for this plan are getting evident.

Last edited:

Janardan Shukla

The whole plan of US was based on two Assumption:-
1- Russia will not intervene in ME.
2- China will not intervene in POK.
Here in New Delhi our Government too was thinking the same, Ditto other strategic thinkers but......

Janardan Shukla

The world is taking a bad shape now.
ME is on verge of war but that is not something to be worried but the indications given by all the major powers that they are more than willing to involve in this war.
Yes!!!! Russia has indicated that it will fully support Iran in a possible conflict whereas UK has just announced it will support US commitment of security of Saudi Arabia. Ofcourse once Russia will get involve the EU will surely follow.
Another flashpoint is J&K. And given the present situation in ME there is more chance of China involving in a possible Indo-Pak conflict. As explained in my earlier comment if IRAN and Pakistan gets destroyed the ME and IOR will get closed for China forever and its most Ambitious OBOR project will always remain a dream.
Russians too will never allow their influence to get zero in ME. Monopoly of their arch rival in their strategically important backyard abundant with natural resources is something they will never allow.
So the question is how the present conflict is getting shaped? Who is on whose side? Will US back off from its plan given the drastic change in situation or it will move ahead? And lastly the most important question, Where does this conflict will lead the world into?
I will ofcourse try to answer these questions in my subsequent posts but I also invite the members to express their invaluable thoughts as this Kashmir buisness is risen far more than just the taking back of POK. It is now a key part of shaping the future world order.

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
The world is taking a bad shape now.
ME is on verge of war but that is not something to be worried but the indications given by all the major powers that they are more than willing to involve in this war.
Yes!!!! Russia has indicated that it will fully support Iran in a possible conflict whereas UK has just announced it will support US commitment of security of Saudi Arabia. Ofcourse once Russia will get involve the EU will surely follow.
Another flashpoint is J&K. And given the present situation in ME there is more chance of China involving in a possible Indo-Pak conflict. As explained in my earlier comment if IRAN and Pakistan gets destroyed the ME and IOR will get closed for China forever and its most Ambitious OBOR project will always remain a dream.
Russians too will never allow their influence to get zero in ME. Monopoly of their arch rival in their strategically important backyard abundant with natural resources is something they will never allow.
So the question is how the present conflict is getting shaped? Who is on whose side? Will US back off from its plan given the drastic change in situation or it will move ahead? And lastly the most important question, Where does this conflict will lead the world into?
I will ofcourse try to answer these questions in my subsequent posts but I also invite the members to express their invaluable thoughts as this Kashmir buisness is risen far more than just the taking back of POK. It is now a key part of shaping the future world order.
I'm now of the mind that GoI held extensive discussions with the stakeholders. The very public and frequent provocations by our lawmakers are indicative to me that assurances have been given to us in exchange for our part in war: finish off Pak, strangle China.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
If strangling China is the objective, US shld not have any problem in us taking PoK back. I think, there has been a demarcation between taking back PoK and independence of Baloch'tn. Both projects were supposed to be interlinked, but now it seems taking PoK is possible without breaking up Pak totally. May be understanding has been made between Trump n Modi on this. This shld not have any implications on Indo Russian equation has it affects them in no way other than commie friend China being weakened in the process.

uoftotaku

Country flag

Border Security Force: This evening an unprecedented cross border fire of small arms from Pakistan forces, on BSF domination in general area Samba has been adequately retaliated. No loss or damage to property has been reported on our side. #JammuAndKashmir https://t.co/DOqSj5LP4b

Murkhe hai saale...totally hell bent on suicidal behaviour

Priyabrata

We have to make the cost so heavy that they cannot bear it. Until then, ye nautanki chalega...

sorcerer

Country flag
From other forum expert falcon
"Unconfirmed reports indicate 02 x strikes by local units at targets in PoJ&K along LC. Primaries were terror launch pads co-located with regular Pakistani troops. No reports of own KIA/Wounded, preliminary indicates clean operations"

Can anyone with sources look into this ?
Pak Rangers Resort to Firing Along International Border in J&K's Samba, Kathua
Jammu: Pakistan Rangers on Tuesday violated ceasefire and resorted to small arms firing in forward areas along the International Border (IB) in Jammu and Kashmir's Samba and Kathua districts, BSF officials said.
https://www.news18.com/news/india/p...ional-border-in-jks-samba-kathua-2312805.html

Naturally..Indian Army would have rained them pakis with ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles